• Stone Cold

• The Rock

• Y2J Chris Jericho

• Ric Flair

• Kane

Results are only viewable after voting.

rajasalshi

Dark Match Winner
Ok all we RAW fans.... lets try to predict what these guests would do nxt monday night on RAW.

Stone Cold: I think he'll just stun vince or bischoff drink loads of beer and f*ck his fear.

Eric Bischoff: He'll probably confront McMahon and boast about his RAW GM era or get kicked in the a** by The rattlesnake.

Hulk Hogan: I dont think he'll come seeing his family issues of late but if he does show up then he'll just squash some heel.

Trish Stratus: She'll be a part of some women's division feud or be a ref or announcer.

And i hope The Rock makes an appearance!
What do you guys think?

I don't think anyone is going to be named the best superstar. I think Vince is going to name himself.

I think the Rock is going to make some kind of appearance, despite what the WZ main page. The WWE has been very touchy with spoilers as of late, especially with Y2J's "worst kept secret in wrestling history" - I don't see why they won't bring the Rock back for a one night appearance.

What I wouldn't give to see the Rock verbally beat the shit out of one of the new guys that came in after his departure... OMG ROCK VS. SANTINO ON THE MIC!

I agree with everyone that said Vince is going to anounce that he's the greatest. He'll draw some heel heat, and then get Stunned by SCSA. WWE is way too predicatble. I knwo the USA Network wants more of the "Attitude Era", but it's getting old. The "Attitude Era" is long dead, so keep it that way.

For WWE standards this should be a decent RAW. Rock will show up on the titan tron. Hogan will blabber about some shit. Bishoff will talk about his GM days. Stuff like that.

I am quite looking forward to next weeks Raw, for some strange reason, i got most excited about seeing Trish Stratus...
I think the greatest superstar ever will be either Austin, or Vince will name himself, especially after the end part of raw with Steph, I also think he should be the greatest superstar, mainly because out of all the most memorable story lines of the last 15 years, Vince was involved some way or another. No matter what people say, Vince might like having the spotlight, but when Vince is involved the storyline is good...

I don't think anyone is going to be named the best superstar. I think Vince is going to name himself.

I agree with this statement and voted accordingly.

If Austin is in the building then someone will get the Stunner (probably he'll dish out more than one) but check this: What about an angle where Vince ducks out and gets saved from attacks all night long and then at the end of the show he awards himself the Greatest Raw Superstar of All Time and then BRET HART comes out and locks in the Sharpshooter as Raw goes off the air. . . Come on, it could happen!

I was very glad to see Lita on the graphic along with Trish for greatest Raw superstar. I know she would never win it but it's nice that she got recognized. I think The Rock or Stone Cold are Raws most popular superstars but I also see Vince announcing himself as the greatest.

I agree with this statement and voted accordingly.

If Austin is in the building then someone will get the Stunner (probably he'll dish out more than one) but check this: What about an angle where Vince ducks out and gets saved from attacks all night long and then at the end of the show he awards himself the Greatest Raw Superstar of All Time and then BRET HART comes out and locks in the Sharpshooter as Raw goes off the air. . . Come on, it could happen!

It couldn't happen. That would mean air-time for Bret, and I don't think he could handle it. Apparently, he's still feeling the repercussions from that stroke, plus all his injuries and what not. I mean, a one time appearance, maybe, but he won't do anything that will have the fans demanding more of him.

OMG ROCK VS. SANTINO ON THE MIC!

How DARE you compare THE GREAT ONE to the GAY ONE!!!

anyway, i think Vince is going to name himself, and then SCSA is gonna come out and stun him, the family is going to come out, and itll be like the family reunion in 2005, and i believe The Rock will at least be on there on video, but i doubt a live appearance, same with Bret Hart...

and i believe The Rock will at least be on there on video, but i doubt a live appearance, same with Bret Hart...

A lot of people are saying that they doubt anyone would do a live appearance, but isn't that what WWE is known for? Doing something people expect in an unexpected way? People expect to see The Rock... taped. They'll probably have him there live. Probably going to give Rocky a fuck-ton of money, too.

There's no chance Bret appears live guys coz he still cant forget the montral screwjob and plus the stroke. The Rock has to come for all of us fans. I just cant wait to smell what the rock is cookin'!

I am soooooo fuckin' pissed. I had the chance to get tickets for the show, but I used the money to buy XMAS PRESENTS FOR THE FAMILY. I didn't realize it was the 15th anniversary show. WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!
If the Rock shows up at the show that I should have been at, I think I'll jump out my window. But I really don't think that he'll show. If he does, trust me, I'll mark out like crazy. I'll mark in my pants I'll be so psyched.
Not trying to be a downer or anything, but I really don't see him showing up.

Ill sell ya mine. of course they wouldnt be face value. The arena its going to be in was a HORRIBLE place for it to happen. its way to small.

Yeah but it makes sense. It's the nearest arena to WWE headquarters, isn't it? But the Mohegan Sun Arena would have been a better place to have it.
How much do you want for them?

i think somewhere like MSG would have been better, just my opinion though. I was joking about selling them but i see for the section ive got stubhub.com is selling them for 172 a piece

Ugh, that number hurts my stomach. I'll settle for TV. I was just hoping to go because I haven't been to see WWE since I went to Vengeance 2004 at the Hartford Civic Center. For anyone who has that on tape, I'm the one holding the last of the big yellow H's in HHH. I also appear holding a Y2J sign and an Edge sign. That's right people, three times! I was the star of Vengeance 2004!!

I was just a kid back then, so I didn't really know what was goin on with the wars. But I always liked WWE way better. Which is why I really want to see guys like The Rock at the show.

Reports are that The Rock has turned down the chance to be back on Raw next Monday Night. Sorry to bust the bubble guys, but I cant really blame him!

i think shawn michaels shud be named the best superstar, but yea i agree wit everyone eles it will be Vince!!!

Shit news bout the Rock would love to hear the crowd if he came out and i love the idea of him laying the smackdown on santino but yea i doubt he will be there live however awsoume it will be!!

SCSA bound to stun mcmahon myb get invovlved in the mcmahon family portrait who knows but i willl be surprised if raw goes out without a stunner!!

Hogan if there then he will probz jus squash a heel and celebrate for half hour!! wud be good for ratings but not im not entially bothered whether he is there or not!!

i think the show could be awsoume next week cant wait and they need to make this the biggest raw they have had in a while!!! I know its unlikely considering both HHH and HBK are in storylines but wudnt it be good to see DX cause some hell next week????

Yep, it's quite impossible for Vince (at least his on-air persona) to humble himself and name anybody else except himself as the greatest RAW superstar. I think it's just a big gimmick to entice people to tune in to find out who will be named the greatest RAW superstar. And to not disappoint these people that much, I bet he'll be Stunned by Stone Cold at the end of the night, as ALWAYS for the 12341th time.

I doubt the guests would be involved in any match, even as a guest referee. They've experienced so much ring rust that I dun even know if they're capable of semi-splitting their legs to go down the mat to do the 3 count without looking awkward. They should mostly be on pre-taped segments or in-ring promo entertainment segments.

I'm still hoping that WWE has one big surprise up their sleeves, free from Internet intrusion. I mean... Austin and Foley are good, but we kinda expect them already, since they've been faithfully making appearances over the years. I hope that the Rock's rejection of the invitation is false, and perhaps have Bret Hart do a Sharpshooter on Vince as an alternate finisher to the evening, rather than the cliched Stunnered Vince.

Hope that they dun screw this big event up. :)

Here is a name I'm thinking that may show up on RAW; Sycho Sid. Johnny Ace and Sid Eudy were talking for a good time for a possible return. Whether or not the Sycho will have another WWE run, it is being said that the WWE is contacting almost EVERYONE other than contracted TNA superstars and some that are in bad terms, and one would assume the main focus would be on former champions. Think of it, Sid is in talks with the WWE and he would be someone that I would assume the WWE would love to have on their anniversary show so yeah.

Another name I am thinking of is Bret Hart. I doubt he will show live, but if the WWE was able to tape a segment with the Hitman for the "Vince McMahon Appreciation Night" some months back, then I'm sure the WWE can get a taped segment from the Hitman for the RAW XV Anniversary show.

I'm also assuming we will see Kane and The Undertaker on RAW as well. They played a good role on the show back in the days so I wouldn't be surprised to see them, seeing they are contracted WWE names currently.

There's no chance Bret appears live guys coz he still cant forget the montral screwjob and plus the stroke.

No chance? You mean like NO CHANCE IN HELL? There's at least a chance. The Screwjob would be all the more reason for him to show up and watch fans go ape shit as he locks the Sharpshooter on Vince. Realistically it's probably not going to happen, but don't you think the Hitman would love to slap the Sharpshooter on Vince? Hell, he might not let go. I dunno, maybe Vince wouldn't trust him to apply it anyway, but I guess it's all wishful thinking. As long as I see a few Stunners on the program it will all make sense.

I think they set up the APA angle for a reason this past week. Vince will probably hire them to protect him after what Steph said when Raw was going off the air. Also, I really think the Rock will be a part of the show in some way even if he is used minimally.

Vince will name himself the greatest Raw superstar...very predictable.

Half of the returning people will most likely just be in backstage segments (like that stupid dance they did at I think Wrestlemania).

The Rock won't show up.

Austin will do the same old "stun someone who's pissing him off, drink some beers and leave" act as he's been doing for 10 years.

Foley will wrestle and probably lose.

SOMEHOW and for some reason they're going to tie Hornswoggle into it more than just the family portrait, but they just will not quit. A joke that has become so stale like that isn't going to die soon because those in charge have a real one track mind sometimes. If they want something to be pushed, they'll just keep jamming it down our throats. Cough*Snitsky*cough.

Hopefully it isn't 3 hours of shoddy comedy segments and recap promos. How many times have we freakin seen that footage of Edge at Survivor Series by now? 38?

Here is something interesting. Evolution reunion was just announced on WWE.com. What is interesting about this is Randy Orton is a heel and HHH, Batista and Ric Flair are faces. This really is making me curious on what is in store.

omg we need the rock.. ok we seen stone cold couple weeks ago its getting old mick foley hes good but come on hes loosing it trish,lita,bishoff its whatever but we need the rock imagine the crowd's response if he came out? unexpectedly a huge pop i dont understand yes hes doing movies but cmon rock? 1 live apperance for the fans he really should be there and if he dosent then i guess he really did sell out on all us fans

This may be a pretty good show, what with all the names who may show up. It was also announced that 2 Cold Scorpio, Haku and Bart Gunn will be there, not that I care about Haku or Gunn, but Scorpio is just simply awesome and I hope he wrestles. It's almost a given that Rock will not be there, but stranger things have happened. Bret Hart won't be there live, but I think a taped segment with him will likely air. Austin will stun Vince at the end of the show during the family portrait segment. I could also see Bischoff getting stunned if he's there live. Foley will probably just come out and cut a promo, a mid card heel, maybe Santino, will come out and talk some shit, leading to Foley vs the heel. If Hogan is there live he will just cut a promo with Mean Gene (if he's there too.) A match I'd love to see happen, and neither wrestler is signed to TNA is RVD vs Sabu, but that's extremely unlikely. Maybe a Paul Heyman appearance, but again, unlikely.

I'd love to see a few big surprises happen. One thing I'd love to see is Hall and Nash come out and reunite with HBK and HHH, but since Nash is contracted to TNA that won't happen, but maybe Scott Hall could show up, although that's very doubtful. Maybe Macho Man or Sid? I could possibly see Sid return but Vince will probably never work with Savage again so that's out. Overall I think this show has the potential to be very good or be very bad, depending on what surprises are in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back