Raw 10/2 - Enzo's Fallout

That brawl was so out of hand that a team of lawyers literally spawned in.

DLLXyqhVoAA6B_S.jpg:small

Well, the people clearly want the Shield reunited, and they're clearly headed that way. I totally see them ending Mania all standing on stage with gold to close the show in an effort to get Reigns cheered. It's really they only card they have left to pull with him.

Thought I would stop in to say hello after that Bray to Abigail tease. I know we weren't the only ones but I remember conversations with Bacon where we said the only way Abigail should ever be an on air character is as an alternative ego of Wyatt. Looks like we might be getting Abigail vs. The Demon.

Thought I would stop in to say hello after that Bray to Abigail tease. I know we weren't the only ones but I remember conversations with Bacon where we said the only way Abigail should ever be an on air character is as an alternative ego of Wyatt. Looks like we might be getting Abigail vs. The Demon.

It absolutely looks that way.

Were you thinking it was going to be Gargano like I was? Though I'm glad it's not.

Yeah. I said his name out loud. Kalisto is fine, but it felt like it was going to be a really big name or a major surprise. Kalisto....isn't really either of those. He's a perfectly good choice, but the build was too big for him.

Reopen The Shield Support Group thread. We did it. Vince finally gave in to the pressure of our 17 posts from two and a half to three years ago. Our outcry has been heard and we have overcame.

You know, they should just keep the Shield together forever after all this. They don't always have to tag together or whatever, and they can all have runs with the big belt at different times, but they always have each other's backs, even if one or more of them is drafted to a different show. The storyline is simple, they all faltered as singles competitors, but as group, they're unstoppable. You get three elite level stars going into the future instead of one that way. Plus it'll make for some great fun when that ROH stable from NXT gets called up.

Yeah. I said his name out loud. Kalisto is fine, but it felt like it was going to be a really big name or a major surprise. Kalisto....isn't really either of those. He's a perfectly good choice, but the build was too big for him.

Yeah I agree, they made it seem like someone was about to debut instead it was just someone doing nothing joining the division. It doesn't help that Angle said something about his newest signing either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back