WWE Fastlane: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship - Gallows & Anderson (c) VS Enzo & Cass

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After beating Sheamus & Cesaro on Raw tonight, Enzo & Big Cass became #1 contenders to the Raw Tag Team Championship and get their shot at Fastlane.

Enzo & Big Cass are probably the most overall popular tag team on the main roster due to Enzo's ability on the mic and personality. I'm hoping that Gallows & Anderson retain as I've had enough of WWE playing hot potato with titles for a while. As of right now, Kevin Owens is the only triple digit champion on the main roster and there's a strong possibility of that changing at Fastlane.

The tag team Champions who ain't booked as credible champions but rather a foil for Roman Reigns. A tag team should easily take advantage of numbers game when it's a handicap match. But no, instead they get beaten by Roman Reigns alone. Such is their credibility. Getting beaten by a single guy who isn't even a midcard champion.

Still titles should be retained. Too soon to change hands. Enzo-Cass can get the titles at Wrestlemania 33. Much better place for a "first time". Don't ruin it like already done for Bayley.

I'm thinking that Sheamus & Cesaro might interfere in the match costing Enzo and Cass their title shot leading to a triple threat at WrestleMania

Even as Tag Champs I can argue that this is the worst Gallows and Anderson have been treated, and that's saying something. They won the titles cheaply, they retained by DQ (and weren't even involved at all with that finish) and then they've just been fed to Reigns for the past two weeks. They don't deserve this, the belts don't deserve this and yet, I'm still hoping they retain because over the past few months Enzo and Cass have become my least favorite act on the entire roster. They're far more annoying than entertaining now (and I do think at one time they were massively entertaining), they're almost an instant channel changer for me now. It's a shame, I have no interest in the RAW tag scene right now.

I'm not really interested in this match, honestly. I find myself forwarding through the tag team scene on Raw these days. It's a shame that the tag titles have lost so much prestige after The New Day lost them and, frankly, both Sheamus/Cesaro and The Club have been terrible champions. The club especially have been nothing short of absolutely boring. Even with the addition of Enzo and Cass in this match, it's nothing more than a match to fill the time and get the titles on the show.

A lot can be said about Enzo and Cass and how they seem to have fallen from grace in the WWE over the last few months but they've still got a lot of potential. They will, undoubtedly, be the tag champions as some point and I'd say that will likely be WrestleMania. The WWE seems to have a lot of faith in them and they are still over with the fans. The WWE should have pulled the trigger on them being champions sooner but they are waiting for the biggest stage to crown them on, I get that. To that end, The Club takes the win here and holds the championship to Mania. I'm good with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back