Raw 1/29: Coach returns.

I was expecting Balor to win there, but I'm glad Cena won. It brings some star power and credibility to the chamber. The two heavy hitters are going to be Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman anyways.

I'm interested to see where they are going with Finn. My gut tells me that we get Miz vs Roman in a Qualifying Match next week, so that Roman can get a win back against the Miz. Which leaves the Miz free and possibly bound for a feud with Finn, which ends at Wrestlemania.

I also suppose that both Rollins and Jordan will enter the Chamber. Who else if not them?

Why can't RAW be like that every week?

And we didn't even see Rollins, Jordan, Bliss or any cruiserweight tonight, meaning that even RAW can rotate their stars in order to bring fresh content every week.

At least not regular Finn Balor. Demon Finn Balor might be.

Not even the demon, because demon Finn wrestes exactly like regular Finn.

A heel Club might be. The group itself is much greater than the sum of its parts, especially if they’re doing dastardly deeds.

A couple quick things after just finishing the show:

• This whole Reigns fall/redemption story that they seem to be shooting for is pretty hilarious and ridiculous. If they really wanted to do that, they should've started it a few months ago. He's lost his last 3 matches, 2 of them weren't really clean and the other one was the Royal Rumble match. We only have 3 RAW's left to go until the Elimination Chamber and he's going to have to win on one of those RAW's to secure his spot in the Chamber. Even if those other two weeks are losses, it's still so silly and transparent
  • Braun is starting to bore me. I still love the character but what they have him doing on RAW every week is starting to lose its luster. And honestly, it shocked me when he beat Kane. I thought something was going to go down where Kane would win. I don't know how many more times they can tease us with Braun and The Universal Championship before we just stop caring. If he fails again, which he's going to... even in just a #1 Contenders Match... I mean I really don't know. I feel like Braun is slowly starting to lose the crowd and I think there's a legitimate chance that Braun could be ruined by WrestleMania.
  • I don't know if it's because Rousey wasn't there or if because the men's Rumble was won by someone on Smackdown but this show felt a little disjointed coming out of the Rumble. I guess Elimination Chamber presents a roadblock (no pun intended) and they have to get through that before they can really start building towards WrestleMania but apart from a segment or two, this RAW felt like a random June RAW.

I dig the new graphics, the nameplates are going to get some taking used to, though. And I'm disappointed that we didn't get to see the new RAW intro with the new theme.

[*]Braun is starting to bore me. I still love the character but what they have him doing on RAW every week is starting to lose its luster. And honestly, it shocked me when he beat Kane. I thought something was going to go down where Kane would win. I don't know how many more times they can tease us with Braun and The Universal Championship before we just stop caring. If he fails again, which he's going to... even in just a #1 Contenders Match... I mean I really don't know. I feel like Braun is slowly starting to lose the crowd and I think there's a legitimate chance that Braun could be ruined by WrestleMania.

This has happened before and it'll happen again. At the end of the day, the fans are going to catch on that someone isn't going to win and that's the case with Strowman. Reigns is getting the title in New Orleans and they're wasting their time thinking Strowman has a real chance.

This has happened before and it'll happen again. At the end of the day, the fans are going to catch on that someone isn't going to win and that's the case with Strowman. Reigns is getting the title in New Orleans and they're wasting their time thinking Strowman has a real chance.

Kind of like Daniel Bryan right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back