Raw 1/29: Coach returns.

Honestly: Bray Wyatt at this point either needs to go away for a while or turn face, because at this point he's become the dullest wrestler in the entire company. To the point where being in a feud with him actually hurts everyone.

Honestly: Bray Wyatt at this point either needs to go away for a while or turn face, because at this point he's become the dullest wrestler in the entire company. To the point where being in a feud with him actually hurts everyone.

Or take his time with something while staying sinister. Bray is far too over the top more often than not anymore and never tries to get inside someone's head. Anymore the stories are just "hey I'm evil" and someone else fighting that evil. That's not going to work long term.

Or take his time with something while staying sinister. Bray is far too over the top more often than not anymore and never tries to get inside someone's head. Anymore the stories are just "hey I'm evil" and someone else fighting that evil. That's not going to work long term.

The problem is his feuds start out with no rhythm or reason and usually end up ending that way. He can't be taken seriously as someone who acts like a madman but doesn't do anything mad.

There actually is a rhyme or reason to them (I saw a post that I wish I had copied which explained every one of them in amazing detail) but they're REALLY bad at explaining them.

I'm curious to see who inducts them. Edge/Christian, the Hardys, Heyman, Dreamer. You could go a ton of ways.

I've never noticed the ghoul (long haired guy wearing the white shirt) until someone pointed him out to me and now I'm realizing how many freaking shows that guy is at front and center.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back