R-Truth came out to his old theme song

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
Thank fucking god. Who the fuck was behind the song change? His "Crunk" song was so fucking terrible.

It wouldn't have been so bad if I could have understood a fucking single word he was mouthing.

He came out to this music when he wrestled Zack Ryder in a dark match at Survivor Series last night. I was thrilled. I made sure to give this a standing ovation, and everyone else in the AAA Arena seemed to be real happy.

I'm Very excited about this, because "The Crunk" theme song was atrocious.

Are people actually suggesting, though, that his "What's Up" song is any good either? Brutal and more brutal if you asked me. You know "The Crunk" song must have been bad if it makes "What's Up" look good, because that's pretty atrocious too.

Are people actually suggesting, though, that his "What's Up" song is any good either? Brutal and more brutal if you asked me. You know "The Crunk" song must have been bad if it makes "What's Up" look good, because that's pretty atrocious too.

At least What's Up is kind of catchy. Crunk is just fucking awful.

At least What's Up is kind of catchy. Crunk is just fucking awful.

I guess it would help if I could understand what the hell the words he was "singing" were, or if he could keep somewhat in time with the accompanying music. "What's Up" is only catchy because "Crunk" is so lousy. Prior to "Crunk," I hated "What's Up," and I still do.

It's not about good music, it's about a song that the crowd can get into. The crowd loves What's Up. It was hard to get crowd involvement in the Crunk song.

RIGHT TIME FOR ME TO ``smoke blunts`` RIGHT TIME FOR ME TO EAT CHICKEN, KNUCKLE UP AND SMACK EVE DA FUCK UP, YOU CAN`T HANDLE THE TRUTH, IM BRINGING IT.
BEATIN HOES AND SHIT, CHOKIN THEM UP AND CHICKEN WINGIN` IT.

I need to make some theme songs

I would rather R-Truth didn't have theme music, but instead waited in the ring for his usual Monday Night job-fest. But, that won't happen, so thank Christ I don't have to listen to "Crunk" anymore.

Yeah, his "Crunk" song made him seem really boring because it was just terrible. I like R-Truth, and that song just killed any anticipation I might have had to see him because it was so un-energetic. So glad he's back to the old one.

I don't think he's "dogshit" at all. He has a place, that is to do some flippy things and corkscrews and get the crowd to chant along with his song and wake them up.

Барбоса;2616035 said:
Oh Noah. I thought you were all innocent...

Oh hell, no. I only like about 5-7 black people, and I've met them, and talked to them, and they were cool and stuff. All the other ones can die.

Now time for 2 dead baby jokes!

How many dead babies does it take to paint a barn?
Depends on how hard you throw them.

What's the difference between a UFO and a pile of dead babies?
There isn't a UFO in my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back