My Roomate Has Been Listening to the Same Song for the Last Two Fucking Hours

You will not, I swear to God, you will not fucking believe this.

I went to bed at 11. I woke up this morning at seven. This motherfucker just woke up and started playing the same fucking song.

WHAT.

THE.

FUCK.

Lets be fair now, he could be playing the whole album, & you're just not noticing because every damn Hollywood Undead song sounds exactly the same.

You may want to invest in some noise canceling headphones... or a nice sharp hatchet.

Find a proper old man pair of trousers, pull them right up as far as they'll go, add braces. Then tell him that you really like the song he has been playing, use words like "hip" and "funky" and "outstanding vocals" to describe it, recite it like a Frank Sinatra song while clicking your fingers in time.

If this doesnt work then go into the deeper meaning of the song, if you feel the need to say your against the killing of homosexuals but can really feel the artistic pulse flowing through you, go ahead. Also, add a tie to your current get up.

If that doesnt work then subtly imply that you've got something you'd like to flow through him (his mind will make it the worst case scenario for himself, your not really implying anything, so that means he'll immediately think that either your planning anal rape or a damn good stabbing) do this while wearing very little and reclining casually.

Lets be fair now, he could be playing the whole album, & you're just not noticing because every damn Hollywood Undead song sounds exactly the same.

You may want to invest in some noise canceling headphones... or a nice sharp hatchet.

A hatchet would definitely get your point across.

I swear to God. It's this shitty Hollywood Undead song about how they all have giant dicks and kill ******s and it's driving me fucking insane. I could stand it once, okay? I can put up with your fucking shit. I put up with you not having headphones because I guess you're too cheap to drop 25 dollars on them. But seriously, bro, the same song on infinite loop for two fucking hours?

I only have to put up with this shit for another month, but I might not make it. I might murder him. I will forsake my sacred oaths of love and tolerance, and ram a baseball bat so far up his anus that it shatters his rib cage.

Oh God Harthan I love you. I just got home from a long hot ass day at work in the sun, cracked open a Corona, packed the bong, and this was the first thing I read after taking my first hit. I started snorting and choking on the smoke while laughing at the same time and wound up on the floor with tears in my eyes at the thought of you sitting there raging on your computer while your roommate blares that Hollywood Undead song. Maybe I found it so funny because I used to date a chick that loved that band and would play their first album all the time, so I know exactly how shitty they are. If I'm drunk or something they're kind of catchy but man they are the worst lyricists in the history of music. They make fucking Master P look like John Keats.

Thank you for this thread Harthan, needed a good laugh after the shitty weekend I had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back