Quarter Finals: Sting vs. Shawn Michaels

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Sting

• Shawn Michaels

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think that this would be an extremely tight match and could go either way and I don't think I'd be all that disappointed no matter who wins here.

For personal reasons, I think I'm going with HBK here. I've simply enjoyed him overall more as a wrestler than I have Sting. I never warmed up to Sting in quite the same way I did for HBK. I always preferred HBK's promos and, most times, I enjoyed his matches more. I don't typically vote based simply on who I like more but I think that's what's ultimately going to happen here as it's just a little too close for me to call any other way.

How the hell did Sting win by so many votes? I'm curious as to how many of the people who voted HBK did so because of the whole "tna sux" mindset; that, or the fact that they never watched wCw.

I'm curious as to how many of the people who voted HBK did so because of the whole "tna sux" mindset; that, or the fact that they never watched wCw.

I'm curious as to how many people who voted for Sting did so because of the whole he never worked for McMahon so he must be amazing mindset. I mean, I'm not saying Sting ISN'T a fantastic wrestler but the fact you bring up factors such as those while ignoring the fact Sting is partly loved so much BECAUSE he's never been in the WWE is quite funny. More than half of the conversations had on this forum about Sting are things such as 'Why has he never been to the WWE?' 'Will he ever work for McMahon?' 'Would it ruin his legacy to join WWE?' 'What would he do if he signed with the WWE now?' as opposed to 'Sting is a fantastic wrestler' 'How much did he do for WCW?' etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back