PWF Prison Wrestling Federation

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
The Sign Guy, a wonderful, contributing member of the Wrestlezone Forums, decided one day that he would like to give the prisoners at the forums an opportunity to work while they served their time. So TSG gladly rented a wrestling ring, set it up in the prisonyard, and decided to make all prisoners and some members of the forum who would sign contracts members of the brand new promotion, PWF: The Prison Wrestling Federation. The Sign Guy declared himself head booker/general manager. The first show will be coming soon.

Yep, so that's TLC and Leaf 4 Dead vs. Papa Shango on a Soap on a Pole in the Showers. First one to get the soap gets to use it as a" weapon".

So thats The Sign Guy vs A seven year old in see if my weiner fits in your hole match. You sick, sick person.

This is shit.

Stop trying to be me. You're not the first and you won't be the last.

In more important news, LHPW's first show "Pedo Champloo" will be up soon, putting this lame ass shit to rest once and for all.

I think this is a wonderful idea, Sign Guy. I cannot wait till the first match, where I dominate the prison degenerates. My signature weapon can be a bar of soap, ;p

Have you read the latest CKD?

Let's just say your previous history of soap matches have not gone according to plan...

Have you read the latest CKD?

Let's just say your previous history of soap matches have not gone according to plan...

Yes, because somebody typing what I do in a "wrestling match" is my actulle skill. I gusse it mostly depends on the person writing the E-fed. I'm sure The Sign Guy is much more aware of my awesomeness.

By the way, I did pretty damn well in that match, and last time I checked...It was a handicap match, odds againts me.

Yes, because somebody typing what I do in a "wrestling match" is my actulle skill. I gusse it mostly depends on the person writing the E-fed. I'm sure The Sign Guy is much more aware of my awesomeness.

By the way, I did pretty damn well in that match, and last time I checked...It was a handicap match, odds againts me.

Awesomeness? You have had 23 posts and are in Prison already. That's not awesome...that shows how much you suck.

Well I think you're both about equal, and ignorant for arguing online, but that shut it pedo remark by LAB was plain immature and stupid, and I commend wwetributes for trying to improve himself, even if he is a stalker. (Which is what I hear, I never witnessed the incident myself.)

Awesomeness? You have had 23 posts and are in Prison already. That's not awesome...that shows how much you suck.

Yes I have 23 posts, but they we're very limited, I just started getting to know how the forums work, some tests threads, I was also testing some signatures, I saw a signature that I found quite funny (I have nothing against Obama and I'm actually one of those in that group that still think he's doing a great job.), and stupidly decided to try that as my Sig. I was banned for a week, and without reading the rules, or thinking..I created an alternative account. Then again, very immaturely knowing what I was doing, created one more alternative account. That is why I am now in prison.

I've created more threads in prison then I have outside of the prison, and I think it was a great..tutorial you can call it. It was a brilliant decision to put me in here, and I have learned a great amount being in here.

Well I think you're both about equal, and ignorant for arguing online, but that shut it pedo remark by LAB was plain immature and stupid, and I commend wwetributes for trying to improve himself, even if he is a stalker. (Which is what I hear, I never witnessed the incident myself.)

Sigh, I'm not a stalker. Most of the things I said on that very thread was not in all seriousness. Yes I've still talked to that girl, and she still talks to me, but I had no interest in her after that message where I showed her how I felt. In all reality, she's a total bitch, and she's not the type of girl I want. Even if she did, by some bizarre twilight zone chance like me, and she happened to ask me out, I would say No. I'm in 8th grade, and I think that's just a little too young to be dating. maybe in a year or too I'll start looking.

Here is a link to the dictionary.com, at that very url is the definition of stalker. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stalker

I have not done anything to that girl, the most..the very most that could very little be linked to anything of "stalking" would be for the fact I contacted her on a social networking site, once.

I just want to clarify once more, to sum things up. I'm not a stalker, I'm not a pedophile. Thank you.

I'm in 8th grade, and I think that's just a little too young to be dating.

Different strokes for different folks. My brother and his wife started dating in the eighth grade and got married four months after graduating high school and have been married for 13 years now.

It works for some people, it doesn't work for others. I never had a girlfriend when I was in high school, mainly because I went to a small school and the "rule" was not to date anyone from the same school. I'm happily married, now, though. :)

That's pretty cool, funny how things work out. I'm not sure why your in here, as your posts are fantastic, and you really are a great poster. Good luck with your new kid coming, I remember you talking about it before. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back