WWF - Women's Wrestling Federation

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Press Consultant said:
If you'll please take a seat, the press conference will begin shortly...

The camera pans the room, showing a mob of reporters stuffed into a small room. Clearly, this turn out was not expected. In the front of the room stands a podium, with a short table next to it. There's 3 nameplates there, but the names are covered. Flashbulbs pop like crazy as Stephanie McMahon enters the room, carrying a briefcase, and a short stack of papers under her arm.

Stephanie McMahon said:
Thank you for coming, let's get this show on the road. You're probably all wondering why I, a McMahon, have asked you all out here today. You may also question why this press conference isn't at Titan Tower, or why there's no WWE signs anywhere. Here's the news you all came here for. Starting today, I am the proud owner of Women's Wrestling Federation. For too long, my father has put aside women's wrestling, and I've had enough. He can pass his company onto my brother Shane, but I won't sit idly by and watch them flush the family business down the tubes. I can't do this on my own though. To help me, I've hired the last two great female wrestlers to ever grace a WWE ring. They'll each have their own show, and they'll be free to run them as they see fit.

As Stephanie pauses for a drink of water, questions come flying from around the room. The reporters are dying to know who it is that Stephanie has hired, and want more information on the groundbreaking new company she has undertaken.

Stephanie McMahon said:
If any of you have been fans long enough, you'll remember these two ladies. First, I called up Trish Stratus, and asked her to help me rekindle the love for women's wrestling. She was more than happy to accept my offer. Next, I asked her who else we could bring in, to help get this show on the road, and she could think of no one better than the extreme diva, Lita!

The reporters are all on their feet, shouting out questions as Lita and Trish enter from opposite doors, and make their way towards their seats near the podium. Stephanie clears her throat, and silence fills the air instantly.

Stephanie McMahon said:
Questions will be taken, after we have a brief word from my two new general managers. First, let's hear from Trish Stratus.

Trish rises to her feet, and places her trademark cowgirl hat on the table in front of her, before she shakes Stephanie's hand, and takes her place at the podium. She shuffles some papers, and then addressed the reporters in attendance.

Trish Stratus said:
First, I'd like to thank Stephanie for this great opportunity. Wrestling has long been a passion of mine, and it's truly sad to see how low it's fallen since the retirements of myself and Lita. With Stephanie's help, I plan to put it back in the proper light, and get it the credit it deserves.

There's a brief pause for applause before Trish continues.

Trish Stratus said:
Lita and I have looked all over the country, and feel that we have the best of the best under contract. My show will be called Ladies Night, and will feature such talents as Melina Perez, Awesome Kong, LuFisto, Roxxi, and MsChif. We'll be starting a prime time slot, and hope this will help us get the ratings these women should have been getting throughout their careers. Again, thank you Stephanie, and to all you reporters, I'll see you on Ladies Night!

Trish blows a kiss to the crowd, before taking her seat. Stephanie again goes to the podium, bringing silence back to the crowded room.

Stephanie McMahon said:
Thank you, Trish. Now, we're going to hear from my other general manager, Lita.

Lita rises to her feet, and shakes Stephanie's hand before taking her place at the podium. She looks out over the small sea of reporters, and then looks at Trish, before making her first comments.

Lita said:
You know, back when I was wrestling, Trish and I had one of the greatest rivalries women's wrestling had ever seen. We even had the opportunity to take our talents to WrestleMania. When Stephanie called me, and said that her and Trish had decided I'd be right for this job, I was hesitant to accept. I thoguht wrestling was in my past. They made a good point, however, about women's wrestling. It's fallen on hard times. I took the job, and I'm making it my goal to bring it to where it belongs. On Lithium, you'll see the best women's wrestling has to offer. The talents of women like Angelina Love, Beth Phoenix, Maryse, and Talia Madison will all be showcased. In an added twist, I've decided to line my show up in the same exact timeslot as Ladies Night.

An audible "gasp" is heard through the room, as the news sinks in that Trish and Lita will once again be going head to head. Only this time, it won't be in the ring. It'll be in the ratings! The camera focuses on Trish and Stephanie, who both are in amazement with their jaws hanging open.

Lita said:
That's right Trish. Just like when we were wrestling, I'm taking you on in the ratings war that will redefine women's wrestling. If we weren't going head to head, this little project would turn into the same crap people can see week in, and week out on Stephanie's daddy's show. In closing, thank you Stephanie. Trish, bring your best. I'm not going down without a fight.

As Lita turns away from the podium, Stephanie fumbles with some papers, frantically trying to regain her composure. Trish has her head down in her hand, and refuses to look Trish's way. Stephanie finally finds the papers she searched for, and takes her place in front of the microphone once more.

Stephanie McMahon said:
Um, wow. Shocking news there. But...But! That's just a sign of things to come from the new WWF. Who knows what you'll see next here!

The reporters see through her failed attempt at covering the shock, and wait for further comments from the Women's Wrestling Federation chairwoman.

Stephanie McMahon said:
At our first pay-per-view, all of the titles will be decided. On Ladies Night, we'll have the Ladies Night Championship and the Hardcore Championship. On Lithium, we'll have the Lithium Championship and the Television Title! Also, as an interbrand title, we'll have the WWF Tag Team Championship! In the interest of fairness, considering our most recent revelation, all titles can only be defended at the pay-per-view events. The tag titles will be defended against a team from the other show, allowing for better competition, and hopefully, more heated matches. Now, if there's any questions, we'd be more than happy to answer them...

The camera fades off as reporters shout questions at the podium, desperate for more information on the new promotion Stephanie has created.

Dude, I love this idea. I liked how you gave us a backstory via a press conference. Really good idea. I'm really looking forward to the first show and I'm happy someone is doing something like this. I'll be reading the first show and hopefully every other show until you stop writing. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the first show.

Dude, I love this idea. I liked how you gave us a backstory via a press conference. Really good idea. I'm really looking forward to the first show and I'm happy someone is doing something like this. I'll be reading the first show and hopefully every other show until you stop writing. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the first show.

This isn't just me working on this. Marquis and I are 50/50 partners, and spent a decent amount of time working on the backstory and rosters. I have a card together for my first show, but won't be able to work on it until my PPV is done for NSCW. We'll be posting both shows at the same time, to keep with the backstory. They'll both be in this thread, unless a G-Mod or Admin says we can have 2 threads for the same company.

Be sure to go to the BT Lounge, and check out WWFLN.wz and WWFLithium.wz too :)

I'm not sure how interesting you're going to be able to make this, considering it's solely women's wrestling, and frankly, hardly anyone cares about it. It's not as if you can make the matches or promos very interesting without it being unrealistic, seeing most of the current women's wrestlers have little wrestling ability, charisma, or rather, anything interesting about them. Lita's show being in the same timeslot as Trish's is totally impossible, considering it is the same company and that would drastically decrease profits. I suppose you've never been concerned with realism, though. I'll give it a shot. Let's see what you guys can do.

I'm not sure how interesting you're going to be able to make this, considering it's solely women's wrestling, and frankly, hardly anyone cares about it. It's not as if you can make the matches or promos very interesting without it being unrealistic, seeing most of the current women's wrestlers have little wrestling ability, charisma, or rather, anything interesting about them. Lita's show being in the same timeslot as Trish's is totally impossible, considering it is the same company and that would drastically decrease profits. I suppose you've never been concerned with realism, though. I'll give it a shot. Let's see what you guys can do.

I'll agree the women's wrestlers in the big two rarely have talent, charisma, or anything else you'd look for in a pro, and that's why we infused a lot of the indies women.

As far as the shows being on at the same time, it's following the feud that Trish and Lita had in the ring. As far as ratings/money, that was covered by Stephanie's reaction. Of course she doesn't want them on at the same time, but she left the two in control, and that's the decision they made.

wwf.png

As the crowd piles into the arena, the lights dim, and music starts throughout the arena. Traci Brooks is out first, and shakes a few hands on the way to the ring. Before entering, she circles the ring, greeting the fans arriving early at ringside. She rolls under the bottom ropes, just as the music stops, and her opponent’s music starts. She tosses her jacket over the ropes, and watches as Melanie Cruise walks through the curtain, and marches to the ring. She stares at Traci all the way to the ring, and grabs the middle rope, before stepping onto the apron, and stepping through the ropes. Traci leans back into her corner, and Melanie circles the ring, waiting for the bell. The ref tells Melanie to get back to her corner, and then calls for the bell. Almost immediately, Melanie charges across the ring, and delivers a shoulder to Traci’s mid-section, forcing her into the corner. Traci doubles over as Melanie backs away, and holds onto her abs as Melanie plots her next move. She stands next to Traci, and clubs her to the mat with an elbow to the back of the head. As Traci lays on the mat, Melanie picks up her arm, grapevines it in her legs, and then falls over Traci, pulling her to her back, as well as applying an armbar. Melanie is between Traci and the ropes, and is using her size advantage to torque the arm. The ref checks for a submission, but Traci won’t give in. Melanie uses her free arm to grab the ropes, but the ref spots it, and breaks the hold. Melanie releases Traci’s arm at 4, and then pulls herself to her feet, and stomps on the arm twice before Traci tries to roll away. Traci gets to her knees, but is met with a kick to the gut, and then a headbutt, and falls back to the mat, clutching her forehead. Melanie circles her, and then stops on her hand, and then delivers a boot to the shoulder, rolling Traci onto her back. She goes for a pin but only gets 2, as Traci rolls her shoulder. Melanie hurries to her feet, grabs a handful of Traci’s hair, and then drags her to her feet. She whips her into the opposite corner, and then charges after with a splash. Before Traci falls to the mat, Melanie hooks Traci’s arm over her head, and sets her up for her finisher. She moves towards the center of the ring, and slams Traci to the canvas with the Olympic Slam. Traci’s body splays out, and Melanie covers her for the elementary 3 count, and the victory.

Pyros go off down the aisle as the lights pulse around the arena and P!nk's Get The Party Started comes through the speakers. The capacity crowd is on their feet, dancing and cheering, as the WWF Ladies’ Night broadcast duo of Jammy and Dee make their way down the aisle, and take their place at the announce table.

Dee said:
Hello ladies and gentlemen…

Jammy said:
Especially the gentlemen!

Dee said:
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the premiere of Women’s Wrestling Federation’s Ladies’ Night!

Jammy said:
Quit it, Dee. No one cares what you have to say. They’re here to see me, and there’s no denying that.

Dee said:
Yeah, whatever. Anyway, tonight we have a star-studded card, featuring Awesome Kong, Melina Perez, Gail Kim, and so much more!

Jammy said:
You call that star studded? Where’s Angelina Love? I love her. She’s my fave. We’re BFFs, don’t you know?

As Jammy primps her hair, Dee turns back towards the camera, finishing the introductions.

Dee said:
To start things off tonight, we have a mega announcement from our general manager, none other than Trish Stratus!

As Dee finishes, the lights go down, and Kool and The Gang’s Ladies’ Night plays Trish to the ring. As she steps onto the apron, she walks to the middle of the ring, and waves to the crowd, before stepping through the bottom and middle rope. She walks around the ring, waving to all the fans, and Erin Barnes hands her a microphone.

Trish Stratus said:
Oh my…Thank you. Thank you. It’s such an honor to see so many people here tonight. You have no idea how much joy it brings me to see you guys here.

The crowd lets out a roar as Trish pauses, and wipes a tear from her eye.

Trish Stratus said:
I have big things planned for this show, and with a little luck, we’ll be able to beat out Lithium in the ratings! I want to send a huge thank you out to Showtime for airing us!

The crowd pops again, and Trish has to wait for it to die down before continuing.

Trish Stratus said:
We do have some business to tend to though. At the first pay-per-view, Ladies’ Night has 2 title matches, and we’ll also have to send a representative to battle to determine the WWF tag team champions! How do we decide these things? I’ll tell you! First, for the tag belts. I’ve already placed the team of Mickie James and Becky Bayless into the #1 Contender’s Match. Later tonight, we’ll have a Three Way Dance between the teams of Cherry Bomb and Jennifer Blake, Nikki and Brie Bella, and Serena Deeb and Sarah Stock!

The crowd gives a mixed response as she reads off the teams, awaiting her other announcements.

Trish Stratus said:
Here on Ladies’ Night, we’re also going to have our very own singles belt. It’s going to be a Hardcore Title, and every title defense will be fought under Extreme Rules!

The crowd gives a much louder reaction to this news, and takes longer to quiet down enough for Trish to speak.

Trish Stratus said:
Last, and certainly, no least. Just like every other wrestling company in the world, we’re going to have our very own Ladies’ Night Championship! In accordance with the rules set down by Stephanie McMahon herself, no titles will be decided until the first pay-per-view. Until then, let’s get this show on the road!

Ladies’ Night starts again as Trish waves to the crowd, and heads up the aisle towards the back. The lights stay down as she disappears, and the speakers change music, and Layla makes her way to the ring. The fans along the aisle boo her, but she remains unfazed, and dives under the bottom rope into the ring.

Erin Barnes said:
This match is scheduled for one fall. Entering the ring first, standing at five feet two inches tall, and weighing one hundred twenty pounds…Layla!

The music stops as Layla poses on the turnbuckles for the crowd, still receiving boos. Gail Kim steps through the curtain as her music starts, and gets a chorus of cheers as she makes her way down the aisle. She gets a lot of high fives, and jumps onto the apron. She poses for the crowd, and then rolls over the top rope into the ring. She climbs up on the opposite turnbuckle, and poses again, getting more cheers, as Layla stands across the ring glaring at her.

Erin Barnes said:
Her opponent, weighing in at one hundred twenty five pounds, and standing at five feet four inches tall…Gail Kim!

Gail Kim removes her long jacket, and tosses it over the ropes as the ref calls for the bell. As she turns around, Layla meets her with a kick to the side, and then whips her off the near ropes. Gail Kim bounces off, and catches Layla with a kick to the chest as she’s bent over, telegraphing her next move. Layla snaps up, and Gail Kim levels her with a clothesline. She goes for a quick cover, but only gets a 1 as Layla kicks out. She pulls her to her feet, and whips her into the corner, and chases after her, sending her back to the center of the ring with a monkey flip. She climbs to the top rope herself, and delivers a moonsault, landing across Layla’s abdomen. She hooks the leg, but only gets another 1 count. She leans back on her knees, and brushes her hair away from her face. Layla tries to sit up, but it clutching her stomach. Gail Kim runs off the far ropes, and comes back with a front dropkick to Layla’s face, knocking her back to the mat. Gail stands over her, grabs her arms and pulls her off the mat. She puts a boot over her face, and hits her with her finisher, the Eat Defeat, stomping the back of her head into the canvas. Layla falls flat, and Gail falls over her, going for the pin. The ref counts the 3, giving Gail Kim the victory.

Jammy said:
Really? That’s it? Such a cheap match. I could see better wrestling on that other WWF show…

Jammy returns to manicuring her nails, as Dee turns to the camera.

Dee said:
No, you really can’t. Ladies’ Night is where it’s at, and that was just a preview of what’s to come tonight. Gail Kim looked impressive. I expect big things from her in the future.

Jammy said:
Oh, really? Gail Kim? Of course you expect big things. Didn’t you two work together at some other company?

Dee ignores the comment, and continues.

Dee said:
Let’s go to the back, where Ladies’ Night resident drunk is standing by with Mickie and Becky.

The camera changes to ODB standing near the bar, flask in one hand, mic in the other. Becky and Mickie are standing nearby, trying to avoid the drunken patrons. ODB lifts the mic, and lets out a loud belch before addressing the tag team.

ODB said:
So…You two are apparently Trish’s little favorites, earning a chance to fight for the tag titles at the debut pay-per-view, without ever having a match here. What’s up?

Becky waves the alcohol smell away from her face before Mickie answers.

Mickie James said:
Well, ODB, we think our experience speaks volumes for us. We’ve accomplished a lot across the country, fighting for indy promotions, and now Trish is rewarding us with a title shot. We’ll be watching the Three way Dance very closely, trying to size up our competition, and then we’ll prepare ourselves for the big match down the line.

Becky Bayless said:
I think Mickie said it best. We’ve done a lot in a lot of other places. If we would have had to wrestle in tonight’s match, that’d have been fine by us. But, Trish gave us the “bye”, and no we get to sit back and see what happens tonight. There’s some good team in there. We’re not getting handed anything.

The camera turns back to ODB, who is chugging the contents of her flask, missing her mouth with most of it. She realizes the camera is watching, and drops the flask.

ODB said:
I’m sorry. You girls say something? Oh, OK. Uh, back to you guys…

Mickie and Becky walk past ODB, heading towards the arena as the camera fades to black. The camera comes back at the announce table as Jammy is finishing her manicure, and Dee is ready for the next match.

Dee said:
Up next, we have the Tag Team Three Way Dance. Joining us at the announce position is Mickie and Becky!

The music starts, and Mickie and Becky bounce down the aisle, smiling the whole way, shaking hands and giving high fives as the crowd stands on their feet, cheering them the whole way.

Jammy said:
Ugh, seriously? Do they have to? I don’t know if I have the stomach for their cheap perfume and bad haircuts.

Dee said:
I’m sure if they can stomach your bad attitude and “bubbly” personality, you’ll be fine. Just pay attention to the match.

The lights go down, and the music starts for Serena Deeb and Sarah Stock, who run the length of the aisle, sliding under the bottom rope, leaping to their feet simultaneously in the ring. They both pose for the crowd, and motion to Becky and Mickie that they want the belts. The music stops, and out next are The Bellas. As their music starts, the crowd boos loudly, and you can barely hear the music over them. The Bellas shrug them off, and roll into the ring before also telling Mickie and Becky they want the belts. They then get in the faces of Serena and Sarah, and as the ref separates them, the lights go down once more, and the music starts for Cherry Bomb and Jennifer Blake. Pyros shoot off from the area past the curtain, and the two ladies come out, posing for the crowd, getting a mixed reaction. They get a few high fives on their way to the ring, but there’s also a lot of boos. Cherry Bomb and “Girl Dynamite” enter the ring, and get right in the faces of their opponents.

Erin Barnes said:
This next match is a Tag Team Three Way Dance! First, to my right, at a combined weight of two hundred fifty pounds…Serena Deeb & Sarah Stock! To my left, their first opponents, weighing in at two hundred fifty pounds…The Bella Twins!

The crowd interrupts her with loud boos again, and The Bellas cover their ears and stamp their feet in the ring.

Erin Barnes said:
And their opponents, also weighing in at a combined weight of two hundred fifty pounds…the team of Cherry Bomb & “Girl Dynamite” Jennifer Blake…T.N.T!

As the three teams wait in their corner, the ref checks all six ladies for weapons. He signals for the bell, and immediately Jennifer Blake charges at Nikki Bella, and hits her with a Dynamite Destroyer. She gets to her feet, and realizes Nikki is out cold, and goes for the cover, hooking her head and leg. The ref gets the 3 count, and The Bellas are eliminated just like that!

Jammy said:
O-M-G! My other BFFs! This is so sad. I can’t believe this. Who else is worthy of facing Mickie and Becky?

Brie looks on in shock as Serena and Sarah tackles Cherry through the ropes, landing on the outside. Brie gives Jennifer Blake a stiff kick to the side of her head, and then rolls her off her sister, checking to see if Nikki is OK. The ref informs her that they need to leave the ring, and then steps out of the ropes, following the action to the outside. Serena and Sarah are looming over Cherry Bomb, taking turns hitting her with stomps and punches on the floor. Jennifer rolls into the ropes, holding onto her head, and sees what’s happening on the outside. She pulls herself to her feet, and mounts the top turnbuckle. Serena and Sarah don’t see her, and she dives off with a crossbody, splashing both of her opponents to the floor. Cherry Bomb rolls away from the pile of bodies, and uses the apron to get to her feet, before rolling into the ring. Jennifer is up next, and uses the stairs to enter the ring, leaving Sarah and Serena on the outside.

Dee said:
What do you two ladies think of T.N.T? They’ve been impressive here. Well, at least Jennifer Blake has been. That Dynamite Destroyer looked nasty.

Becky Bayless said:
You got that right. That move is devastating, and if she hits you with it, that’s the outcome. You don’t get up from it. Cherry Bomb has looked overmatched though.

Mickie James said:
Serena and Sarah are no slouches themselves. This match is only just beginning. Don’t think it’s almost over, just because they made short work of the twins.

Jammy said:
My BFFs…So sad…

All three women ignore Jammy, and turn back to the action, as Serena and Sarah work their way to their feet, and roll into the ring. Before they can get up, Cherry and Jennifer work them over with stomps and kicks of their own. The ref tries to separate them, but they shove him off, and start in on their opponents with knees and elbows. Sarah Stock is able to roll to the outside, but T.N.T. drags Serena away from the ropes, where she can’t be saved. They both grab a handful of hair, and pull her to her feet, before whipping her into the far ropes. As she rebounds off, they connect with double back elbows, and then both hit her with front-flip leg drops. Jennifer Blake rolls off as Cherry Bomb holds the move for a pinfall attempt, but only gets a 2. Jennifer Blake leans off the ropes, but gets a kick to the back, and falls to the mat, holding her back. Sarah Stock jumps to the top rope, and dives off, leveling Cherry with a diving clothesline. Serena rolls away from the melee, trying to collect herself. Sarah pulls Cherry up by her hair, and whips her into the corner. Cherry smashes into the turnbuckle back first, and Sarah is on her quickly, landing ten straight punches to her head. Jennifer and Serena both get to their feet across the ring, and begin exchanging their own punches, with neither lady gaining an edge. Sarah climbs off the turnbuckle, and whips Cherry across the ring, slamming her into the other turnbuckle. As she runs in after her, Cherry lifts up her legs, and catches her in a head scissors. Sarah tries to shake free, but gets tossed across the ring with a hurracanrana. As Cherry climbs onto Sarah to land some punches of her own, Jennifer lands a low blow on Serena. Serena falls to her knees, and Jennifer lands two stiff chops on her chest, knocking her to her back. As Jennifer mounts Serena to land some punches, Cherry climbs off Sarah, and locks on a reverse chinlock. Jennifer finishes her punches, and starts to blatantly choke Serena. The ref tries to break it up, so Jennifer climbs off her opponent and gets in the referee’s face, shouting at him, and backing him across the ring. Sarah works her way to her feet, and tries to break out of the hold using successive elbows. Cherry pulls her to the ropes, but Sarah continues with the elbows, and tumbles both ladies to the outside. Jennifer turns her attention back to Serena, and gets caught in a roll-up! The ref gives her a quick count, but Jennifer is able to rollout at 2. Serena jumps to her feet, and uses a standing dropkick to knock Jennifer over the top rope, and to the mats on the outside. On the other side of the ring, Sarah and Cherry are both laid flat on their backs, trying to catch their breath.

Dee said:
Both ladies took a hard spill to the outside, and it looks like they’ll need a minute or so to collect themselves. Let’s see if Serena can capitalize, after knocking Girl Dynamite to the outside.

Mickie James said:
This is a really good match. Both teams are doing really well, and it’ll be interesting to see who can win this.

Jammy puts down her cell phone, and looks at the ring before commenting.

Jammy said:
Dang, this match is still going on? Let me know when it’s over.

The other three women at the announce table just roll their eyes, and go back to the action. On one side of the ring, Cherry and Sarah are both sitting up, but they’re not near each other. On the other side, Jennifer Blake is pulling herself to her feet, and Serena is still in the ring collecting herself. As Jennifer finally gets to her feet, Serena nips up, and connects with a baseball slide, shooting her backwards into the guardrail. Serena runs into the far ropes, but Cherry hooks her leg, and trips her, smashing her face into the canvas. Sarah gets up behind her, and rams her face into the apron, before rolling into the ring. She helps her partner to her feet, and both women lean off the ropes, and suicide dive through the ropes. Jennifer tries to avoid the move, but is only able to avoid Serena. Sarah collides with her, sandwiching her into the guardrail. Serena slams into the guardrail face-first, and lands on the mats, covering her face. Sarah grabs Jennifer’s arm, and whips her into the ring. She follows after her, not noticing that Cherry Bomb is also in the ring. As she gets to her feet, Cherry Bomb approaches her from behind, and hits her with a Cherry Popper, an inverted X-Factor. Sarah crashes into the mat, and Cherry rolls away from her, letting Jennifer Blake pull Sarah to her feet. Serena starts to pull herself up on the outside, but can’t stop Jennifer from nailing her partner with a Dynamite Destroyer. Serena falls back to the floor, and Jennifer and Cherry stand over Sarah in the ring.

Becky Bayless said:
That’s got to be it. Sarah and Serena put forth a valiant effort, but that move is too much at this point in the match.

Jammy said:
Looks like you girlies know who you’re facing for that title shot.

Mickie James said:
I’d say so. That was a hard shot Sarah just took.

Cherry goes for the cover, hooking the leg as Jennifer knocks Serena off the apron. The ref gets the 3 count, and T.N.T. gets the win. They both pose in the ring, and as Mickie and Becky stand to leave the announce position, Cherry climbs the turnbuckle, and Jennifer leans through the ropes, and they taunt them, screaming that they’re going to win the belts. Mickie and Becky just brush them off, and continue towards the back. Serena helps Sarah out of the ring, and they follow Mickie and Becky out, holding their heads and necks. Once the four ladies are all through the curtain, Jennifer and Cherry leave the ring, and head towards the back with their music still pounding through the arena.

Dee said:
Are you finally tuning in yet, Jammy? Up next we have one of the best female wrestlers of the last few years in action, Melina Perez!

Jammy said:
One of the best? Please. She’s not even in my top like…40. But, whatever. Trish thinks she’s super, so let’s see what she really has against some tough talent.

The lights go down as Wesna Busic’s music starts, and she heads through the curtain, and down to the ring. She climbs onto the apron, and then through the ropes. She goes straight to her corner, and doesn’t address any of the fans, and leans into the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent.

Erin Barnes said:
This next match is scheduled for one fall. In the ring, weighing in at one hundred forty three pounds, and standing at five feet ten inches tall…Wesna Busic!

The music changes, and purple and pink lights circle the arena as a quick burst of pyros goes off, leading Melina into the arena. She poses at the end of the aisle, and gets a few high fives on her way to the ring. She does her usual entrance, and slides in under the bottom rope. As she gets to her feet, Wesna clubs her back with a forearm, crushing her into the mat. The ref tries to break it up, but needs the help of two more referees from the back. They finally pull Wesna off of Melina, and get her to the opposite corner. Melina rises to her feet, and jumps out of the ring, and practically runs to the announce table, grabbing the mic from Erin’s hand.

Melina Perez said:
Don’t you dare think about calling this match. Let me get back in there, and ring the damn bell!

Melina throws down the mic, and rolls into the ring as the two extra referees vacate the arena. The ref calls for the bell, and Wesna goes for a test of strength, but Melina catches her with DDT. Wesna rolls away, and gets to her feet, and charges at Melina with a clothesline. Melina ducks the move, and pulls her back down with a neck breaker, and then hurries to her feet before dropping three quick elbows. Wesna rolls out of the ring in an attempt to escape the attack, but Melina gives chase, and runs her into the ring post. Wesna falls to the mat, and Melina pulls her up by her hair, and tosses her back into the ring. She walks around to the other side, and rolls back into the ring herself. She gets to her feet first, and is followed quickly by Wesna. Wesna goes for a punch, but Melina ducks it, and Wesna falls into the turnbuckle. Melina dropkicks her in the back, bouncing her off the corner. Wesna stumbles backwards into the ring, and Melina runs around her, leaps off the middle turnbuckle, and grabs two handfuls of hair before hitting her with the Extreme Makeover spinning face buster. She rolls her over, and hooks the leg, getting the 3 count, and the win.

Dee said:
C’mon Jammy. You have to be impressed by that. Wesna is essentially a mindless beast, and Melina used that to her advantage. She took her openings, and turned them into a victory.

Jammy said:
So the pretty girl beats up on big fat ugly chick, and I’m supposed to cheer? Yeah, OK, not going to happen.

The camera fades, and comes back in Lacey’s locker room, where she is sitting with Vanessa Kraven and Mickie Knuckles. Lacey looks up and spots the camera, and Lena Yada walks in with a microphone.

Lacey said:
Oh, look girls. It’s Lena. Wonder what she wants…

Lacey flips her hair back, and continues lacing her boots as Vanessa and Mickie stand guard. Lena bends to the side, trying to get a look at Lacey. She gives up trying to look, and raises the mic.

Lena Yada said:
Um, Lacey, I was sent here by Trish to get a few words from you on your upcoming match with the “Super Hardcore Anime”, LuFisto.

Lena sticks the microphone through the two larger women, and almost bumps Lacey’s forehead with it.

Lacey said:
Watch it, lady! Almost hit me with that. Anyway, I don’t have much to say. LuFisto is a crazy bitch, so I went out and hired some help. I’m sure you know Vanessa and Mickie, right? We call ourselves Big, Bad, and Beautiful. Vanessa is Big, Mickie is Bad, and of course, I’m beautiful.

Lacey gets to her feet, and separates her two partners, and steps through them, before taking the mic from Lena.

Lacey said:
I’ll take it from here. Ladies, help Miss Yada to the door.

Mickie and Vanessa each grab an arm, and carry Lena to the door, before putting her down, and slamming the door in her face. The camera turns back to Lacey, who continues.

Lacey said:
Now that she’s out of the way…LuFisto, you better watch out tonight. I signed with Ladies’ Night, because I wanted to show that I could be hardcore, in or out of the bedroom. You get in my way, and Big, Bad, and Beautiful will be sure to take you out. That title is going to be mine, and you are just one step on my way up the ladder. Ladies, let’s go. I have a match.

Lacey drops the microphone, and walks past the camera. Vanessa and Mickie glare into the camera as it fades to black, and comes back in the ring, where Erin Barnes is ready with the introductions.

Erin Barnes said:
This next match is scheduled for one fall. Making her way to the ring first, weighing in at one hundred thirty seven pounds, and standing at five feet three inches tall…The Super Hardcore Anime…LuFisto!

As LuFisto’s music starts, she bursts through the curtain and gets a loud cheer from the crowd. She makes her way to the ring, and climbs onto the apron, before posing again for the fans. She steps through the ropes, and goes to her corner, where she waits for her opponent. The lights go back down, and the music changes, signaling Lacey’s entrance to the arena.

Erin Barnes said:
Her opponent, making her way to the ring, accompanied by Vanessa Kraven and Mickie Knuckles, weighing in at one hundred fifty pounds, and standing five feet, seven inches tall…Lacey!

The three women pose at the end of the aisle as pyros go off around them. Lacey starts towards the ring first, with Vanessa and Mickie following closely. Lacey rolls into the ring, and Mickie and Vanessa enter from the steps. Lacey poses on the turnbuckle as Vanessa and Mickie stand in front of LuFisto in an attempt at intimidation. LuFisto doesn’t back down, and instead, gets right back in their faces. Lacey motions them out of the ring, and gets face-to-face with her opponent. The ref reminds them that it is not an Extreme Rules match, bringing a frown to LuFisto’s face. Lacey backs up to her corner and the ref orders Vanessa and Mickie out of the arena. Vanessa and Mickie start up the aisle, and then rush back into the ring, and dive onto LuFisto. LuFisto fights back with rights and lefts, but Vanessa and Mickie force her down, and restrain her as Lacey stomps on her stomach and chest. Lacey kneels over LuFisto, pinning her shoulders down with her knees, and then grabs a fistful of hair before ramming the back of her head into the canvas. As the ref tries to break up the three-on-one assault, Ladies’ Night hits the speakers. Lacey springs to attention, and Mickie and Vanessa let LuFisto go, and everyone turns to the TitanTron.

Trish Stratus said:
I don’t know what kind of second-rate show you think I’m running Lacey, but that won’t fly here. You said you wanted the chance to prove you’re hardcore, is that right? Well, here’s your chance. As soon as LuFisto is back to her feet, this is an Extreme Rules match. Be careful what you wish for!

Trish gives a wink and a little wave as the TitanTron goes black. Lacey turns around to see LuFisto standing behind her with a chair, and can barely get an arm up before LuFisto cracks it over her head. Vanessa and Mickie turn around at the sound, and are both met with chair shots. Neither lady goes down, and LuFisto raises the chair to deliver another shot to Vanessa. Vanessa puts an arm up to block it, but LuFisto drops the chair, and rolls to the outside. She rolls under the ring, and Vanessa and Mickie give chase. LuFisto comes out on the other side, wielding nunchucks in one hand, and handcuffs in the other. She runs back into the ring and nails Lacey in the forehead with the nunchucks before rolling out the other side. Vanessa and Mickie come back from under the ring, and see LuFisto standing over them with her small arsenal. They both hurry out, and get met with a flurry of attacks from the nunchucks, and LuFisto quickly slaps the handcuffs onto Mickie’s wrist, and wraps the arm around the ring post. Vanessa gives chase, and LuFisto trips her, and grabs her leg. She lifts it up, and slaps the other end of the cuffs on her ankle.

Jammy said:
Ooooh…Wow. I bet she feels big and bad now. How is that fair? She just handcuffed them, so they couldn’t interfere. Too bad Lacey can still kick her ass.

Dee said:
Lacey? Kick LuFisto’s ass? Are you drunk? Or are you sniffing way too much nail polish?

As LuFisto rolls into the ring, Lacey sits up, and realizes there’s blood trickling from her forehead. She starts to scream, and scoots backwards, away from LuFisto, until she runs into the ropes. LuFisto smiles at her, and then runs across the ring, diving on top of her. Before Lacey can cover up, LuFisto starts to hammer her with the nunchucks, and then takes one end in each hand, and starts to choke the life out of her opponent. The ref tries to break it up, but LuFisto just pushes harder as Lacey’s face turns bright red. Lacey tries to kick her way out, but to no avail. LuFisto flings her legs into the air, forcing all her weight down across Lacey’s throat. Lacey lifts her knees, and catches LuFisto across the gut, knocking her off of her, and breaking the choke. Lacey rolls away from LuFisto, and starts up the aisle, trying to catch her breath. LuFisto rolls out after her, and catches her across the back with a spinning heel kick. Lacey crashes onto the concrete floor of the aisle, and is barely kneeling before LuFisto is back on her with punches and forearms. LuFisto relents her attack, and drags Lacey by her legs to the ring. She scoops her up, and slams her onto the apron, before crawling back under the ring. Lacey rolls to the center of the ring, and sits up, wiping the blood from her face. LuFisto comes back from under the ring with a stack of garbage pail lids. She tosses them in, one by one, and then rolls back in herself. She delivers a sliding kick to Mickie Knuckles, who is trying to get the handcuffs off. As she turns around, Lacey catches her with a straight kick to the chest, knocking her backwards into the turnbuckle. LuFisto’s head crashes into the padding, and she stumbles out of the corner, where Lacey catches her, and takes her to the mat with a Russian leg sweep. She rolls LuFisto over, and goes for a cover, but only gets a 1 before LuFisto kicks out. Lacey gets to her feet, and stomps on LuFisto’s face, before giving her a kick to the ribs, and then standing on her hair as she pulls on her arms. LuFisto lets out a shriek, and Lacey releases the hold, and gets to work stacking up the garbage pail lids. After she puts the last one down, she grabs LuFisto’s hair and pulls her to her feet before landing three chops across her chest. She lines LuFisto up over the lids, and gives her a kick to the gut, before nailing her with an implant DDT onto the lids, crashing her face through the stack. LuFisto falls to the side, covering her face, and Lacey falls on her, hooking the leg for the cover. She gets a quick 3, and her music starts through the arena. Refs run down from the back, and frantically try to un-cuff Mickie and Vanessa. As they do, Mickie and Vanessa dive into the ring and start to stomp on LuFisto as Lacey watches on, directing the action.

Dee said:
What are they doing? The match is over! This is wrong! Someone help! LuFisto needs help!

As Dee finishes crying for help, Nikki Roxx comes running from the back, making a beeline for the ring. She dives under the bottom rope, and dropkicks Lacey on the side of her head. Vanessa and Mickie both turn their attention towards Nikki, and get met with a diving clothesline off the top rope. Neither woman falls, but they both wobble, and Nikki dropkicks Vanessa in the back, sending her tumbling out through the ropes. Mickie turns around, and Nikki crashes a garbage pail lid between her eyes, knocking her off her feet. Nikki rolls her out of the ring, and checks on LuFisto. Referees surround Big, Bad, and Beautiful and hurry them to the back. As Nikki helps her friend out of the ring, the camera turns to the announce table.

Dee said:
Go Nikki! I knew that someone back there was going to help. No one with a heart can sit back and witness a three-on-one attack without coming out to help. I’m sure my broadcast colleague, Jammy, doesn’t see it the same way.

Jammy said:
You’re damned right I don’t. Nikki had nothing to do with that match. She shouldn’t have been out here. But, whatever. Lacey got the win, with little to no help from Vanessa or Mickie.

Dee said:
This is true. Vanessa and Mickie were handcuffed around that ring post for most of the match. LuFisto still walked out of the ring on her own, and I’m sure this isn’t the last we’ve seen of this little war. Let’s go to the ring for tonight’s main event.

Erin Barnes said:
Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for our main event!

As the crowd cheers, Trish Stratus makes her way down the aisle, and takes a seat at the announce table between Dee and Jammy.

Dee said:
To what do we owe the pleasure?

Trish Stratus said:
Well, I’ve been sitting in my office, watching the show, wheeling and dealing, and I figured it’s about time I come out, and have a look firsthand. You two have done a wonderful job tonight, and I’m sure there’s no better seat in the house.

Jammy said:
There sure is. The bench in my dressing room is fab. It’s so comfy and cushy. You’d feel like you died and went to heaven.

Dee said:
I’m pretty sure Ms. Stratus meant “best seat to watch the show”. I have to ask Trish, what are the plans for the title belts? Any secrets you can let the fans in on?

Trish Stratus said:
Well, as for the tag belt, we have a match in the future pitting Mickie and Becky against T.N.T. I’m expecting big things to come from that, and I’m sure whoever wins, will do a fine job representing us against whatever team makes it to the PPV from Lithium.

Dee said:
That’s all fine, but what about the other belts? The Hardcore Title and the Ladies’ Night Title? What about those? Any idea who will be in those matches, or how you’re going to choose?

Trish Stratus said:
I assure you that only the best will earn spots in the title matches. I am not just going to name two ladies for each match. I want them to earn it. Obviously I was pleased by what I saw from LuFisto and Lacey just now, but there’s still a good month before matches need to be made. As for the title, we’ll have to leave that up to who impresses most. It won’t be wins and losses, it’ll be who the best two are.

Jammy said:
Whoopee, now can we get back to the main event? I want to get out of here.

The camera turns towards the aisle, where Maria appears from behind the curtain as her music starts. Pink lights search the arena as she makes her way to the ring, and she gets a few cheers and shakes a few hands.

Erin Barnes said:
First, making her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds, and standing at five feet seven inches tall…Maria!

Jammy said:
Really? Maria in the main event? You’ve got to be kidding me.

Trish Stratus said:
One, it’s my show. Two, if I didn’t think Maria could handle herself in a big match; I would not have placed her in the main event.

Dee laughs at Jammy as Maria readies herself for her opponent in the ring.

Erin Barnes said:
Her opponent, weighing in at two hundred seventy two pounds, and standing at an amazing six feet one inch tall…Awesome…Kong!

Maria dives out of the ring as Kong makes her way to ringside. The crowd is silent, and staring in disbelief. She steps onto the apron, and then over the top rope. Her music stops, and the lights go up, and Maria slowly makes her way back into the ring.

The ref checks both women for weapons, and then calls for the bell. Maria and Kong both move to the center of the ring, and Maria attempts a lock-up. Kong tosses her to the mat, and then picks her up, hitting her with a backbreaker across her knee. Maria falls to the mat, and Kong pulls her up by her neck, and sets her for the Awesome Bomb. The crowd lets out a yell as Kong slams Maria to the canvas, where she almost bounces out of the ring. Kong pulls her back to the center of the ring, and places a foot on her opponent’s chest, going for a nonchalant cover. The ref counts the three, and Kong steps back out of the ring as her music plays without a celebration. The ref checks on Maria, and calls for a stretcher as Kong disappears from view.

Jammy said:
Yeah, Maria sure did great there. Glad I work for a boss who knows what she’s doing.

Trish Stratus said:
Awesome Kong is an amazing creature. It could have been anyone in there against her, and I’m sure we’d have the same outcome. I just hope Maria is OK.

Trish removes her headset, puts her cowgirl hat back on, and rolls into the ring to check on Maria.

Dee said:
Well, that’s it for the debut edition of Ladies’ Night. Be sure to tune in next week, where we’ll bring you more high-impact action!

So, there finally has been a show put up for the inaugural Women's Wrestling Federation aye? Well, I had a good read of it with my tired eyes desperately trying to get through the sentences & the parapgraphs & found it to be a good read.

STRONG POINTS:

- The commentators. I love the use of the Jammy & Dee combination where Dee presents the action & Jammy is very controversial & uncaring. Just makes me want to strangle her at times because of her careless attitude towards women's wrestling.

- Lacey vs. LuFisto match. This was the match of the night in my books & the feud these two have currently on your show is going to be a good solid grudge feud if the titles aren't on the line. Lacey has been well-known to be a good heel character & you chimed that in. The ending was great with the blood & how Lacey just stayed back & watched a beatdown.

- Length. It was short & sweet, something for people whom don't have enough time on their hands to read a long ass post but needs something with detail.

- Match emphasis. The way you describe the matches is succinct & lets people run wild with their imaginations on how the match goes. Great job here.

All-in-all, I enjoyed it but I must say this. I got a little confused as to when it switched from promo to match & the like. It is not separated enough from each other & isn't noticable to be an easy switch for readers. I actually had to go back & read it again numerous times because of the transition.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

STRONG POINTS:

- The commentators. I love the use of the Jammy & Dee combination where Dee presents the action & Jammy is very controversial & uncaring. Just makes me want to strangle her at times because of her careless attitude towards women's wrestling.

I take a lot of pride in my non-wrestling segments. Commentators and interviewers are a big part in telling the story. In fact, it's part of the reason I have a hard time watching the WWE each week.

- Lacey vs. LuFisto match. This was the match of the night in my books & the feud these two have currently on your show is going to be a good solid grudge feud if the titles aren't on the line. Lacey has been well-known to be a good heel character & you chimed that in. The ending was great with the blood & how Lacey just stayed back & watched a beatdown.

This is what I was aiming for. With the shows being shorter than I'm accustomed to, I knew I needed to make sure to focus on certain highlights week to week. I enjoy writing the hardcore stuff to, so that helps a little.

- Length. It was short & sweet, something for people whom don't have enough time on their hands to read a long ass post but needs something with detail.

Short and sweet :lmao: I never thought I'd hear that about any of my shows, but yeah, like I said before, I need to keep them shorter (1 post) so that things stay fair between Ladies' Night and Lithium. Also, with it being something that's not a common interest among the boards, I'm hoping "short and sweet" will keep people reading who usually wouldn't.

- Match emphasis. The way you describe the matches is succinct & lets people run wild with their imaginations on how the match goes. Great job here.

for my other BT, I tried to just describe the action, and to myself, it sounded odd. Left too much out. I think the way I got it written is best for letting the reader/fan know what happens/happened.

All-in-all, I enjoyed it but I must say this. I got a little confused as to when it switched from promo to match & the like. It is not separated enough from each other & isn't noticable to be an easy switch for readers. I actually had to go back & read it again numerous times because of the transition.

i thought I separated the matches well because of the ring announcer, but I'll take a look and see if there's something I can do for the future. as for the other segments, it's just kind of how it is. I do the best I can by using the
tags, but I guess it can be a little too much to try and separate.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back