Post Your Picture Thread

I have no problem pissing on someone's leg. I mean, if you've gotta go you've gotta go, right?

Lord almighty, I hope that if I ever meet you guys in person someday you use the can beforehand.

"Sorry about your jeans, man, but like I said, when you gotta go..."

l_d999d17a8bd84f4e81fde64b8ad8fcb4.jpg

It's my niece! She was just born today, about 4 hours ago :D

What the hell is piknik? It sounds more advanced than photobucket, where I pressed a few buttons and thought "Aw, Shawn looks great cartoon-style".

Your profile's private hon, so it won't work.

NSL she's beautiful <3

Thank you (and RVDGurl too :))

She was 22 3/4 inches long, and 9 lbs 8 oz. Big baby...

I'll be going to visit in a week or two, and will have more then :D

What the hell is piknik? It sounds more advanced than photobucket, where I pressed a few buttons and thought "Aw, Shawn looks great cartoon-style".

it's a FB application

15704852_4b4ae9b71247153395.jpg

My little princess at her first birthday party (she had her own cake). This is my best friend's daughter and she is soooooo cute!

I laugheed at the whole last page..

Me.

Another.

im in the white t shirt...it was party night that night.

Here's me on my first day of school when I was 3. I wasn't a geek, I just happened to look like one in this picture. And apparently I wore clothes 5 sizes too big.

GetAttachment2.jpg

Seriously. I didn't look that weird all the time.

You called me unattractive? Bastard. That picture is 10 years old, man. THINGS CHANGE

:)

The great Christian Battlez the day hewent to his first Wrestlemania. It was here last year in Orlando. I'm the one with the red beanie and the WWE title.

WM24groupphoto.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back