*POSSIBLE SPOILER* The Rock to return on tonight's RAW?

Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but I think that he means 'OMAHA!' as in Peyton Manning's play call?

Anyway, if he were to return to Raw tonight, I'd be upset because it really messes up my Wrestlemania card prediction :lmao:

In all honesty, there's no room for him. He can't feud with Cena (again) nor The Wyatt Family because they look to be headed for a match at Mania.
It wouldn't make sense for him to go after Triple H and The Authority really, unless he argues that, being the 'People's Champ', he fights for the people.

Anyway, don't get your hopes up.

I fell for it too LOL...don't watch a whole lot of football myself. This is likely an odd coincidence as Rock himself stated that there are no plans for him for WM30, but WM31 is a possibility.

I remember the last time Rock unexpectedly came back..back in 2003 when SCSA "took his ball and went home." I can only hope tonight's Raw isn't a "crap on Punk" episode.

I think they SHOULD "crap on Punk". Along the lines of DX crapping on Bret Hart by bringing out a midget in a Bret Hart mask.

Not because I don't like Punk and feel like he should be "punished" for walking out, but because it's what should be done for creative purposes. Why NOT use this as a way to make the Authority even bigger heels. Even though they had nothing to do with Punk deciding to not honor his contract.

So just because a former star is in a city where WWE is holding a show, they will most likely be on the show?.. The Rock definitely won't be on RAW tonight. That's a 100% fact.

Rock is filming during Wrestlemania, and he said he's not involved this year, so it's unlikely he will play any part in that.
As for tonight, obviously he wasn't referring to RAW, and I don't think he's in the same town, and even if he was, although I think he would be happy to make a one off appearance like he did around 2004 a few times, I think the other superstars have made it clear it's not welcomed.
When/if he comes back, it will be to build the next feud.
I would love to see Rock vs Brock again. And I also think Rock would be happy to put over Reigns if they want him to.

I read the title, thought hey, it's possible, but then after reading the post, I just shook my head. lol. It was pretty funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back