Pokémon GO

Hatched a Magmar? Or a Magby? If a Magmar how the fuck long you had that egg for? :p

Now half way to my Tyranitar. Woop.

Yeah, I hatched a Magmar. I had it incubating since I stopped playing in October... :lmao:

I also hatched a Larvitar and then immediately evolved it into a Pupitar. 99 Candies to go...

So I've just accidentally fucking powered up Scyther twice instead of once so now I need 7 candies for Scizor >_<

I've had 11 though a few were during the double candy event to I ended up with 150 Chansey candies. 33 left with two Blisseys.

I now have a Tyranitar.

That's 234 seen. 229 caught.

Still to go: Unown, Scizzor, Kingdra, Houndoom. Annoyingly I just need the evolution items for Scizzor and Kingdra.

Oh yeah plus the regionals: Tauros, Kanghaskhan, Farfetch'd, Corsola, Heracross.

I wish there was a regional free event or something.

I've managed to get a few more but I'm way, way behind a lot of you. Did manage to catch a Dewgong, Lickitung, Ursaring and a Skarmory over the last few days. I also got to evolve a few more to beef up my Dex. Evolved a Machop, Shelder, Geodude, Tentacool and a Poliwhirl into a Politoed.

I'm really close to getting enough candies for my first Riachu, Crobat, Kingdra, Muk, Weezing, Vileplume and Victreebell. I'm hoping I'll get these evolved in the next few days.

I also got my first baby from am egg. Shame it was a Magby because I already have a pretty good Magmar.

Sneakily announced a rock event but not mentioned Larvitar. Interesting.

I'm still waiting for a damn fire event.

But if I can get some things I don't have and the candies to evolve Gravler during this I'll be happy.

I'm more happy with the 4xcandy for your distance. To get Houndoom I'd need 67km (41miles).

I'm more happy with the 4xcandy for your distance. To get Houndoom I'd need 67km (41miles).

That's really exciting actually. But I'm wondering if it's 4x the amount for any buddy or just rock type Pokemon? With it being Adventure Week, I'd have thought the former.

It actually says any buddy as they want you to get up and about.

Next determines if you want to get loads in your dex or a rare one you won't normally get.

So I caught my first Cyndaquill today. Up to 175 caught.

Also got my first pokemon over 2000 CP as I powered up Espeon to 2028 CP.

Don't forget nests change today.

The park next to mine has been really good the last few nests, one hopes for Houndour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back