Pokémon GO

How to evolve Tyrogue into Hitmontop, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan

Once you have a Tyrogue, how it evolves from into the three fighting types depends on its stats:

If Attack is higher than other stats, Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonlee
If Defence is higher than other stats, Tyrogue evolves into Hitmonchan
If Stamina / HP is higher than other stats, Tyrogue evolves into Hitmontop

Hatched another Pineco from a 10k egg:banghead:

Cyndaquil caught which now means:
Kanto: 143
Johto: 82
Total: Caught 225 seen 230

Nice. Slugma's a 1k buddy too.

Yanma just hatched there.

Quilava get.

To go:

Unown
Scizzor
Houndour
Houndoom
Kingdra
Tyrogue

I have enough candies for Scizzor and Kingdra just not the evolution items.

Grass event announced:

Professor Willow's research into Pokémon habitats around the world has uncovered some interesting findings. His initial reports indicate that we’ll see an influx of Grass-type Pokémon sometime this weekend. These Pokémon will appear in the wild more frequently starting the afternoon of May 5, but only for a short period of time. We anticipate that Pokémon will return to their normal habitats on May 8, 2017 PDT.

Help us contribute to Professor Willow’s ongoing research by catching as many Grass-type Pokémon as possible this weekend. While you’re out with friends and family, don’t forget to document your findings using the Pokémon GO AR camera and share your screenshots on social media using #PokemonGO.

pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/en/post/grassweekend2017

Really annoyed that Tauros seems to be rare as fuck now.

After almost a year of not being able to find a Tangela here in Toronto, in the last hour my son got three of them. All of them were less than a 5 minute drive away from the house. Unbelievable.

Lee you said you were coming to Canada at some point, so I'm going to PM you a link to a safe tracker that works here in the Toronto and surrounding area. Might help you get a Tauros when you are here.

Brilliant, I'm there for a week from the 24th.

Tangela is part of the grass event, just until Sunday.

Brilliant, I'm there for a week from the 24th.

Tangela is part of the grass event, just until Sunday.

I know they are everywhere right now, it's great for those that didn't have one. Hopefully you can get your Tauros when you're here. Good luck with it.

Caught a Skiploom, Weepinbell and a few Exeggcute as part of the Grass event. Was sort of expecting a bit more.

I started playing again recently. Got a lot to do but slowly getting there.

Good man. Just wish my pals I used to play it with were still doing it.

Yeah, it's a lot better playing with someone else. Keeps you motivated. I've got my tonnes of pokemon to catch but it just seems that I get the same Pokemon all the time.

My advice is join a local Pokemon Go page, they will tell you where any nests etc. are.

I did that. Took advantage of the grass event with my brother by heading into Glasgow. Managed to catch enough to get a Bayleaf, Gloom and a Venusaur. I also caught a wild Snorlax, Lapras, Rhyhorn and a Mr Mime today. Hatched a Cubone and a Magmar too. So yeah, it's been productive.

Hatched a Magmar? Or a Magby? If a Magmar how the fuck long you had that egg for? :p

Now half way to my Tyranitar. Woop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back