Pokémon GO

What are they?

According to the Silph Road this is what is available in the 2k eggs during the Easter event.

2k Eggs:
Aerodactyl
Dunsparce
Eevee
Elekid
Girafarig
Grimer
Growlithe
Kofffing
Lapras
Larvitar
Lickitung
Magby
Miltank
Onix
Phanphy
Rhyhorn
Scyther
Shellder
Shuckle
Skarmory
Smoochum
Sneasel
Stantler
Sudowoodo
Tangela
Tyrogue
Wobbuffet
Wooper

5K Eggs:
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile

10k Eggs:
Porygon

And according to Niatic this is the announcement for the Easter Event.

Pokémon GO Trainers,

Lace up your walking shoes and get ready to put a spring in your step—the Pokémon GO Eggstravaganza is nearly here! From 1:00 P.M. PDT on April 13 to 1:00 P.M. PDT on April 20, 2017, a greater variety of Pokémon can now be found in 2 km Eggs, so get cracking and see what you find! Your Egg-venture doesn’t stop there, though—you’ll also earn more Candy for every Egg you hatch!

Throughout this Eggstravaganza, you’ll also level up even faster with double XP! Combine this Egg-cellent bonus with a Lucky Egg, and you’ll earn four times the XP you normally would. To make this Eggstravaganza even sweeter, Lucky Eggs will be 50% off in the in-game shop!

Get out there, hatch some Eggs, and share your stories with us using #PokemonGO on your favorite social media channels.

—The Pokémon GO team

Not sure if you have to hatch them before the event is over as well. No one seems to be clear on this.

No you don't because what is in the egg is determined when you get it at the pokestop. So hatching it later won't change it.

Good cause I've gotten 3 2K eggs during this event and had no shot at hatching them all before it ends. Would I be safe using my lucky egg Thursday afternoon and still get 4X XP? Or would the event be over and I should use it Wednesday night?

Thanks. I finally got the final candy to evolve Rhyhorn today so now everything I can get ready (barring getting lucky from an egg hatch) for using my lucky egg is ready. But I have two eggs that should hatch tomorrow and I'm hoping to get a 2K egg in quickly before the event is over so hopefully I'll get lucky and have another thing ready to evolve.

So I need 11 of Gen 2 to finish (excluding Pokémon not available and regionals)

Cyndaquil, Quilava
Sunflora
Yanma
Unown
Scizzor
Houndour, Houndoom
Kingdra
Hitmontop
Tyrogue

So I need 11 of Gen 2 to finish (excluding Pokémon not available and regionals)

Cyndaquil, Quilava
Sunflora
Yanma
Unown
Scizzor
Houndour, Houndoom
Kingdra
Hitmontop
Tyrogue

Houndour are literally everywhere here. I've got a Hitmontop too, but since the water event I've barely used Pokemon Go - it's too hot now to walk around really and everything is just Ekans, Snubbull and the usual suspects of shitness.

Got Poliwag from my 5K egg, not what I would have wanted but now I can evolve a Poliwag and then a Poliwhirl. Which I might as well since I'll never get the candies to get Poliwrath and Politoad.

Now to see what my 10K egg and 2K egg give me later today or tomorrow.

My 10K was a lavitar. Just 60 candies to go :/

Lucky. My 10K egg was freaking Pineco. My 2K egg did give me Grimer though so that was nice. I have another 2K egg I'll hatch tomorrow. If I can catch a Slowpoke tomorrow I'll get Slowbro and Slowking as well so I could get more evolving still.

Speaking of lucky egg I was one click away from accidently using one today. Would have been pissed.

My 10K egg was freaking Pineco.

I think I got Pineco 3 or 4 times with the 10k egg.

The "Eggstravaganza" has been great for me. Hatched Shellder, Onix (x3), Tangela, Pichu, Shuckle (x2), Mantine, Phanphy, Tyrogue, Smoochum (x2), Magby (x2), Miltank and Togepi :icon_cool:

Currently at 141 Pokemon.

I got Koffing today, can evolve that later today if it comes out of my egg that's close to hatching.

I would be so mad if I got 3 or 4 Pineco's out of 10K eggs.

So I used my lucky egg tonight and now have the following...

Charmeleon
Blastoise
Raichu
Sandslash
Golduck
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Dodrio
Dewgong
Exeggutor
Rhydon
Noctowl
Azumarill
Jumpluff
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Slowking
Ursaring
Piloswine

And my egg gave me Cleffa.

Up to 167 caught, 184 seen.

Houndour are literally everywhere here. I've got a Hitmontop too, but since the water event I've barely used Pokemon Go - it's too hot now to walk around really and everything is just Ekans, Snubbull and the usual suspects of shitness.

I imagine it'll be one of those ones that just evades me for ages then I catch loads. Kind of like Mankey was for me in gen 1.

Another new thing from a 2K egg from the Easter event, this time a 1232 CP Tangela. 169 caught now.

3 eggs left to hatch from the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back