Wurmple - Cascoon - Beautifly
Wurmple - Silcoon -Dustox

Seedot - Nuzleaf - Shiftry
Slakoth - Vigoroth - Slaking
Makuhita -Hariyama
Skitty - Delcatty

Mawile (raid boss only)
Electrike - Manectric
Plusle (regional, not catchable in the UK)
Minun (regional, catchable in the UK)
Roselia
Gulpin - Swalot
Spoink -
Grumpig
Absol (raid boss only)
Ralts - Kirlia - Gardevoir
Shroomish - Breloom
Zangoose – (regional, not catchable in the UK)
Serviper (regional, catchable in the UK)
Meditite - Medicham
Wynauth (5k egg hatch only, baby)
Azurill (5k egg hatch only, baby)
Groudon (raid boss only, legendary)

Caught 279 seen 288

Awesome...What moves does your Groudon have?

Got a Torchic yesterday, have made it my new Buddy Pokemon.

Yeah, I have two as well. Pretty good but I definitely prefer my Rhydon to it.

Hatched another Chansey today which is exactly what I wanted from that 10K egg, now I'm 2 candies away from Blissy. I'm sitting on 15 rare candies so eventullay I'll throw 2 on it if I don't hatch another one but inching closer to finally evolving some things I've been waiting on for a long time.

Hatched another Chansey today which is exactly what I wanted from that 10K egg, now I'm 2 candies away from Blissy. I'm sitting on 15 rare candies so eventullay I'll throw 2 on it if I don't hatch another one but inching closer to finally evolving some things I've been waiting on for a long time.

Blissey is cool, just be prepared for it to come up for like almost every battle though.

Blissey is cool, just be prepared for it to come up for like almost every battle though.

That's fine, I usually switch out things I don't feel like using anyway.

Hey has anybody else noticed when you don't have any of a certain items (revives, potions, golden razz berries and rare candies more than anything though) that you take longer to get them? Happens to me every time without fail. I've been waiting since Monday to fully revive all my pokemon and that was with using 4 max revives. But between battling Mewtwo and being knocked out of 3 or 4 gyms this week, I need revives badly and I think since I ran out I've picked up 1, maybe 2. Really annoying.

Caught a Mightyena and Mawile today. Also, Chikorita is one of the most common Pokemon here after the weather updates.

That's fine, I usually switch out things I don't feel like using anyway.

Hey has anybody else noticed when you don't have any of a certain items (revives, potions, golden razz berries and rare candies more than anything though) that you take longer to get them? Happens to me every time without fail. I've been waiting since Monday to fully revive all my pokemon and that was with using 4 max revives. But between battling Mewtwo and being knocked out of 3 or 4 gyms this week, I need revives badly and I think since I ran out I've picked up 1, maybe 2. Really annoying.

Ish

I believe there's a pattern on certain pokestops ala nests. For example I'm now getting lots of potions when I go to my nearest but when I go to town I get pokeballs. They then switch over every could of weeks.

Got my 7 day streak today, still no revive. I'm telling you they know when you don't have something and take forever to give you more. Likely as a cash grab.

Not a bad hour for my new mon:
Delibird, Torchic, Combusken, Swampert, Seedot, Meditite, Snorunt, Spheal, Sealeo,

Twas a good day, caught Torchic, Mudkip, Spheal, Delibird, Zangoose, Meditite, and Snorunt today. Also caught 2 Spoink's and before today I had only hatched one.

248 caught, 271 seen.

Good little sesh for me as well there. Caught my first Treecko, Torchic, Skitty, Delibird and evolves a Nuzleaf. Also found a Scyther nest, will head back out soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back