Pokémon GO

Well that's dumb there's no way to guarantee it. Also saw that there's another pokemon that takes 400 candies to evolve, another dumb decision.

Geez I didn’t even notice that. I’d expect feebas evolving into Milotic will be 400 candies as well because that’s the true counterpart to Gyarados.

Ended up getting my first wailmer, snorunt, spheal and wurmple after yesterday’s hunt. Pokédex 257/260.

Did a raid and caught a Groudon today. Also caught a Meditite, Mudkip, Wailmer and Christmas Pikachu today.

Miltoc is 100 but you have to walk 20k too.

Hardly dumb on the Wurmple front. I've got 1 of each int he line plus 2 cascoons and silcoons. Seems pretty even.

Miltoc is 100 but you have to walk 20k too.

Hardly dumb on the Wurmple front. I've got 1 of each int he line plus 2 cascoons and silcoons. Seems pretty even.

Wow, that seems a bit backwards but I’d be such a pain having to get 400 candy for Feebas so it’s for the best.

Walrein, Wailord, Feebas and Corpish added.

Got enough candy to evolve Snorunt but waiting for a decent one.

296 caught, 303 seen. 52 for Hoenn medal.

Yes finally got a Kings rock! Now I can finally get Politoed and finish off Johto minus regional, legends and unown (from what I believe). Also added Wurmple, Gulpin, Electrike, Mahukita, Poochenya and Muskie. Also have enough to get. Grovyle, Sealeo and Swalot so I’ll do that once I can evolve a few more things.

Got the following new Pokemon:
Sceptile, Combusken, Blaziken, Mudkip, Nuzleaf, Ralts, Vigoroth, Azurill, Delcatty, Barboach and Sealeo.

Currently at 44 Gen3 Pokemon.

My Sealeo is called Seleo Green.

Now up to 299 caught 303 seen with Medicham, Glalile and Luvdisc.

I've got enough to evolve Seedot and Combusken but I want a decent ones.

Of your list need Sceptile, Nuzleaf, Barboach.

Got the following today:
Wynaut, Walrein, Glalie, Grumpig, Manetric, Medichamp, Hariyama, Kirlia, Beautifly, Marshtomp.

Currently at 54 Gen3 Pokemon. 293 caught, 303 seen...

Seedot I'm on 75 candies but not got a decent one.
Torchic I've enough to evolve through to Blaziken but waiting for a good one.
I need 40 to evolve Grovyle
I have Swampert.
I'm also 10 away from Gardevoir.

Nest change has also brought Carvanha near mine (which I've not even seen) so that should be good.

I currently have 98 Seedot candies, and a Seedot nearly fully powered up.
62 Treecko candies with a pretty good Treecko.
26 Torchic candies but I feel like 420 CP is kind of weak to evolve and that's my best one.
24 Mudkip candies with a fully powered up Mudkip.

Just making sure!

Gardevoir and Carvanah get! 301 caught 309 seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back