Pokémon GO

Yeah they're too far south for you. 2221 is my top Jynx too. 330 candy.

Swalot and Absol (93% IV!) now.

267 caught 272 seen (Grumpig, Shiftry are the other two I've seen not caught).

Wurmple and Seedot were my new catches today, up to 232 caught. Also got the final candy needed to evolve Crocanaw but I'm debating saving new evolves for a lucky egg use down the road.

It's up to you whether you'd prefer the dex entry of 500xp.

Marshtomp and Beautifly added. 269 caught 274 seen.

Tomorrow is my chance at Mewtwo, here's hoping there's a full 20 people there. The gym its at has very little parking though so planning on taking a ride over before it'll even start just in case there's 20.

If there#s more than 20 split in 2. It's easily doable with 10.

Best of luck though and hopefully you get it.

Only have 8 golden razz berries so I'm nervous about it being a pain in the ass to catch. But if I even just beat it the rewards will be sweet.

24909603_1738838662801342_2144420463499863092_n.jpg

Got em. There was only 8 of us there and 1 guy bailed out of the raid part way through because his phone was dying (who doesn't bring a fully charged phone for a god damn legendary raid!?) but I got em. Stupid me didn't think to ask for the discord group until after I left though, so I left a message in my group on facebook to see if they have a discord.

Sucks for my father though, wasn't able to catch it. But the group on Facebook has a discord so I may be able to go after legendaries soon, or take on level 4 raids if nothing else.

Got Cascoon, Seedot, Makuhita, Roselia and Minun. Looks like the "Extreme Weather" issues have stabilized.

Not many catches so far. Only seedot, Mawhile, Roselia and Meditite. Haven’t gone out too much but just haven’t seen many Hoenn Pokémon. Apparently I saw a Swalot but just didn’t take notice of it somehow, unless it was in a gym but I’ve only been to one gym and I can’t remember it being there. Saw a Ho-Oh raid today with no one there for the first twenty minutes. Kinda sad I took a 2 month break to miss that, Mewtwo (well done Matrix), Entei and Raikou but I’m sure I’ll get them sometime.

Hell yeah Matrix. Welcome to the club.

I've only gotten a handful of new ones. I've been more focused on getting gold gyms. Up to 47 now.

newcastle has it's first one on the 18th. I didn't get one.

Up to 27 caught in Hoenn these days. Hopefully get a couple more soon. Haven't done any of the Hoenn raids yet, so I'll get those soon enough.

I've yet to see a raid with gen 3, but I also haven't had much of a chance to do raids the last couple days. Hopefully I see one today.

I think that Mawile (2*) and Absol (4*) are the Gen3 raids.

Reached level 33 today. Also, caught a wild Grovyle.

So far I have Poochyena, Seedot (can evolve it), Zigzagoon (can evolve it), Skitty, Spoink, Roselia, Gulpin, Electrike, Slakoth and Wurmple (can evolve it twice) from gen 3.

Caught a Shroomish and a wild Donphan today. Also, managed to evolve Wurmple to Silcoon (earlier two evolved to Cascoon).

Currently at 25 Hoenn Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back