Pizza

Check this place out. It's a local pizza shop here called "Big Tomato Pizza". I have a link to their myspace since they don't have a bigger website, but check out the weird shit they've got.

http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupprofile&groupID=100637611

Another place to check out here is called "Fong's Pizza".

I'm not going to tell you anything about it just look at the link. You have to check it out! Do it, Do it!

http://www.fongspizza.com/

Both of these places are amazing. They also both use locally made meats and cheese from Graziano's which is cool, they've been here for ages.

There's a pizza place in from of the college campus. So I eat there almost every day. "Coco's Pizza" is the name and they have some pretty big pizza. Its a bit bigger than Pizza Hut's Big New Yorker. One slice only $1.15. I get a 10 dollar meal for only 3. Tasty and economic.

Jalapenos and cream cheese. I'm not sure that a pizza like that exists with those things on it, simply that the combination of the two makes anything taste better.

No lie, one of the best things I've ever tasted in a chili dog with jalapenos and cream cheese .

Hey, guess what? Italy has run out of money and will go bankrupt if Germany doesn't agree to fund a massive bailout for their fellow Euro using country.

pzone.jpg

:worship:

Pino's Pizza down the street from me. Jeez. I love that pizza. The cheese is like, godly. The crust is wonderful. Everything screams epic.

My favorite would be taco pizza.... just been so long since I've had a good one. Papa Murphy's wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. I don't know where to get one anymore. :disappointed:

Mr. Pizzaman in San Francisco has earned much of my money by being a sucky pizza place with sucky food that delivers until 4am. And they have french fries. Nothing spells relief after the bar like bad pizza and french fries. Except for sex, I guess.

There's a bowling alley around were I live, and they make a great pizza there. I mainly go for the Pizza and not for the bowling, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back