Orton Turning Face (How would you make it)

RKOking

Dark Match Jobber
Okay so new to this posting thing.
Was wondering what would Randy Orton Be like if he was to turn face would it be a success or would it be would it ruin his career?

I would say i would have Legacy in on of there 3 on 1 Handicap matches against somebody like HHH and have Orton Beating down The Game or someone else but HHH hits a Pedigree on Rhodes and then the both cant get up properly and Orton sets up a punt on Triple H but instead punts Cody Rhodes in the head DiBiase comes up to him and says "Randy what was that for? huh Cody was meant to be in an oil rubbing then play doctors and ponies and naughty nurse but no you kick him in the skull" then wham RKO to Ted holds his face opponents hand in the ear and Now he's a face.

Now what do you think

I personally wouldn't want him to turn face. He's the 'viper', the best heel on raw. I wouldn't say it would ruin his career, because heel or face, hes still a big superstar, but for me, heel suits him at the moment and with HHH, Batista and John Cena all face on Raw, something would have to give for him to turn face.

I liked him as a face but reading this forum I got the impression I was the only one.
Anyway, the answer of how to get him over as a face would be the same for anyone. Find a great heel who dominates for a while and have Orton beat them. Pretty much how Marc Henry got over on Monday night.

Okay so new to this posting thing.
Was wondering what would Randy Orton Be like if he was to turn face would it be a success or would it be would it ruin his career?

I would say i would have Legacy in on of there 3 on 1 Handicap matches against somebody like HHH and have Orton Beating down The Game or someone else but HHH hits a Pedigree on Rhodes and then the both cant get up properly and Orton sets up a punt on Triple H but instead punts Cody Rhodes in the head DiBiase comes up to him and says "Randy what was that for? huh Cody was meant to be in an oil rubbing then play doctors and ponies and naughty nurse but no you kick him in the skull" then wham RKO to Ted holds his face opponents hand in the ear and Now he's a face.

Now what do you think
I loved the naughty nurse part but its too unrealistic. Orton as a face dosnt work. Tried it and failed. It would be bad for the wwe and bad for orton. Honestly he should be smackdowns top heel and edge raws top heel since orton had every posible fued on raw times 10. The trade would of been that oprutunity. OH WELL.

I wouldn't turn Orton face completly. Kinda like Eddie Guerrero, Dirty, heel like moves, but people still cheer for him. He was like that for awhile.

The only way he turns heel is if Rhodes and Dibiase turn on him.

Here is the usual type of face turn that would work for Orton:

Rhodes and Dibiase all have matches within a month or so where Orton holds them back or causes a few losses. Dibiase and Rhodes kind of try to stand up to Orton but he tells them that if it wasn't for him, they'd be just "sons of wrestlers in FCW or tagging with Hardcore Holly." They stick with Orton until finally a match where Orton causes them the tag titles or something important with a stipulation of some kind that finally push Rhodes and Dibiase over the edge and then out of no where beat him down, really take him out.

The following week, Orton comes out bandaged, taped or with a sling to sell the beat down and challenges Rhodes and Dibiase to a tag match with a mystery partner. Now the complete face turn would be with a huge face mystery partner and if it is planned right it would not be HHH, Batista or anyone he's punted in the past. I can see Orton standing after pointing to the back and, the return of Shawn Michaels would make it complete. The place would "mark out" with that.

What about that for the face turn?

No way that could work Orton needs to remain a heel, because he isnt as good as a face. I think his first face run was 6 monhts? Maybe? and it was awful. I also agree that some other major heel would have to come to Raw, but I don't think Edge is the right fit either, because he's feuded with all the top Raw faces already.

If Orton went face nothing change (or make that should change). He'd drop legacy and do the exact same thing hes doing now, only to heels. Legacy can't turn on him, that wouldn't make him a face, that would make him look weak. The jobbers are now beating up the champion? He would just fire them flat out, just kick them off his team for sucking so goddamn much and never winning matches, that would get a huge face pop right there. Hes a super dominant snake in the grass who destroys his opponents, people would love that. Have some guy who's getting a lot of heat continue to get heat for a few weeks and than out of nowhere he gets on Ortons bad side, people would go nuts because they know that heel they hate is about to get riped appart. So if he went face nothing would change (again I'll say should change) other than him dropping the legacy team.

i think orton could have really gone over as a face when he won the royal rumble. i mean fighting the mcmahons and punting vince in the head plus he was getting cheered that would have been a great way to make orton a face. they could have really done something with that

I think if he wanted to turn face he just needs to slowly transition. Go from Cold heartless viper to Cocky and sometimes funny jerk like morrison then have him make the final jump to face by having him fight some big heel like JBL was.

Why would you want to screw up a good thing.
Randy has evolved from the spoiled brat,to evolution, to the legend killer and now he is being called the viper.
Randy has suprised me with his character control and work ethic.
He has obviously made the changes he needed to make Vince Happy!
Lets face it here, Orton is the heel that Raw has needed for a long time!! Legacy has the potential to become the next coming of the Four Horsemen.
No group will ever be as successfull but Legacy has the potential and here is why they do
First off they have a leader, which was Flair in the Horseman, in Randy Orton.
Second they do have the Tag team in Dibiase and Rhodes, much like Arn and Tully were for the Horsemen, Or they could add the Hart Dynasty and have Rhodes go after the U.S. Championship and Dibiase the Intercontinental belt.
Natalya could even go after the Divas Championship.
They just need a JJ Dillon to head up this evil orginization, and it has to be a generational wrestler, like Kevin Von Erich or Jim the anvil Neidhart.

The only way Randy Orton turns face is if it is a double turn with John Cena. Everyone gets what they want with Orton as a face and Cena as a heel. Fastforward to Survivor Series, after tension has been teased in Legacy and then it happens. Orton is cost the title by Legacy by beating him down and distracting him in match with Cena. Cenad doesn't see any of this put gives gim the STFU and stands victorious. Legacy beats down Orton berating him like he does so much to them. Cena then chases them away and then STFU Orton until he passes out. Legacy comes back and beats down Orton with Cena to end the show. If everyone wants to build him up as a face, have him beat down and then have to earn the trust of faces over the weeks. By Wrestlemania, he would have to earn the trust of HHH but we will figure that out later.

Turning Orton face would be dumb, and would be dumb for two reasons.

1) The WWE has very few over heels, and very few guys who want to work as heels. All the money in wrestling comes from faces...but faces don't draw without a decent heel to work with.

2) Orton sucks as a face. I mean, why would people want a slow talking, slow working person as a face? It didn't work the last time, and wouldn't work the next time.

Orton is not a face, and will never be a face until he improves dramatically.

No, I don't think the timing is right for him to turn face just yet. The only way he turns face anyhow is if HHH/McMahon family turn Legacy back around on him in some evil plot to take Orton out. If that happened it would make sense. Orton's character is somewhat paranoid, and this would fall right in to his paranoia. Imagine if the McMahon's along with HHH conspired to turn all this around on him. Lets be honest here, no one is better at heel than HHH.

In any case I just feel that Orton's character is lame. Personally I enjoyed his first title run because his gimmick was less overworked, and over acted. It seems like Randy is overacting, or trying to hard to impress. Orton could be the 2nd best heel in the business should they allow him progress to what he once was.

Orton sucked as a face before, but I'm more than sure if he was given the right type of scenario he could pull off another with moderate success. Although, there's no point in being moderately successful as a face if you're dominantly successful as a heel.

If he ever made a turn, it shouldn't even be a full face. He should just be the guy who destroys anyone and everyone, heels and faces alike. He could keep the attitude and mannerisms he has now as a heel, but he wouldn't have to restrict it to just attacking guys who everyone likes. I think that'd be far more entertaining, seeing as there's only one other person on the roster who does anything remotely like that.

Well as much as i HATE Orton i would hate him even more if he went face!! I love the contrast him and HHH have both strong individuals and VERY talented in what they do and it just works HHH being the good guy and Orton being the bad guy...HOWEVER i do believe that Rhodes and Dibiase should turn on Orton and do their own thing...they are VERY VERY VERY talented and I think that thats being hidden with them being backup to Orton!! When they do fight on their own and we see them in matches they have so much talent and its sad we cant see it all the time with the storyline focusing on Orton and HHH....so i think the storyline should go into them turning and becoming their own characters and make a name for themselves! I think that Dibiase should go after the championship belt i mean he has enough talent to not only get the belt but hold it! Dont get me wrong i am and always be a HHH fan but these guys have talent...

To sum it all up =) No i do not think Orton should turn face BUT i do think Legacy should turn on him...thats just how i feel :)

Turning Orton face wouldn't make any sense at all right now. He's just got done going through 2 years of kicking people in the fucking head and trying to take down the family of Triple H. How would anyone trust it? The only reason Edge can turn face is because he hasn't really been doing anything heelish for the past few months. Really, it's just been losing a lot.

But if I have to, I'll book you a Orton face turn. In just a few easy steps as well.

1) Have Orton start to lose loads of matches, without cheating or anything. If you need a benchmark, look at Edge. A 2 month streak of losing matches regularly on Raw and PPV would do just fine.

2) Get him "injured." I don't care how you do it. He just needs to be off TV for a few months.

3) Have him come back, saying he had time to reevaluate, blah blah blah. He apologizes, all that jazz.

Orton face in 5 months max. And in 3 easy steps to boot.

I would never turn the second best heel you have in the company face any time soon, and hes only second to Jericho now, because he was third until Edge got injured. They dont need anymore faces on Raw, and USA loves having a heel as the champ because people hate him to much, they tune in to see if hes going to get his ass kicked.

Heres one simple way to keep Orton a heel, and keep him over with the fans. Are you ready for it? Its really easy. GET RID OF TRIPLE H, boom once the nose is gone, Orton can go back to dominating the entire Raw roster, until someone the likes of MVP, the Miz, anyone not named Triple H is built up to be in the Main Event after working a program with Orton

Ok I want to point something out those who say Randy Orton can't work as a face can't possibly know that's true. He had one semi face turn when he was still pretty green at 24 years old after the infamous thumbs down by evolution.

He never really went all out face by feuding with heels he just dealt with evolution until the royal rumble. After that he goes back to what he never really parted from his heelish ways by RKO'ing Stacy Keibler. Shouldn't a full fledged face I don't know feud with more that one heel ?

Lastly he is much improved from those days in reality he's never had a fair crack at being a face so to say he can't really makes no sense at all.

Not to mention while he was semi face he lost to Triple H at almost every meeting it's hard to get over as a face if you can't beat the heel you are feuding with.

I would never turn the second best heel you have in the company face any time soon, and hes only second to Jericho now, because he was third until Edge got injured. They dont need anymore faces on Raw, and USA loves having a heel as the champ because people hate him to much, they tune in to see if hes going to get his ass kicked.

Heres one simple way to keep Orton a heel, and keep him over with the fans. Are you ready for it? Its really easy. GET RID OF TRIPLE H, boom once the nose is gone, Orton can go back to dominating the entire Raw roster, until someone the likes of MVP, the Miz, anyone not named Triple H is built up to be in the Main Event after working a program with Orton
Frankly I hate Orton as a heel. He can't pull the "destroy everyone in my way" because of his figure, he's too lean and too fast for a heel. As a face, he can do good because I remeber as a face his RKO's were the best. Right now they're shit. That said, Orton is heading to where Cena headed: Everyone is getting tired of him. Wrestlemania: Orton vs HHH, Backlash: Orton vs HHH. Batista came and won, and got himself injured. Again. Then It's back to HHH vs Orton. Either you kill HHH off, or you take it outta the title pic, cuz it's gettin' old. The other wayis, make Orton beat Cena and HHH, and get the middlemen in. Like Kofi, he's one of the best werstlers around. Promote that guy.

Like scooby said, why try to fix something that isn't broken? Orton is doing just fine right now as arguably the top heel in the WWE, espescially with Edge on the shelf now. Instead of coming up with ways to turn Orton face, think of ways to make Legacy more powerful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back