One Wrestler - Who Would YOU Choose?

It has to be Beer Money, they're the best tag team in the world today (yeah better than MCMG). They would really help the tag team division, they could also contend for the World Title as singles. They are talented both in the ring and on the mic.

Another person would be Austin Aries, he's pretty small but he is one hell of a wrestler. He could have some amazing matches with guys like Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan etc. Also he is one of the only smaller guys that's a heel and he makes one hell of a heel. I don't know why WWE hasn't given him a chance yet because he deserves it.

AJ STYLES HAS been in wwe. he didnt impress anybody so he was let go after a few months. i guess all you who picked AJ are like 12 years old or something. do your research before saying something.

My pick though would be Vampiro, this guy has busted his ass over the years worldwide. He deserves a chance in the WWE. His fued with Sting was his best i'd say and should have put him in the main event status except WCW didnt know how to push the right wrestlers.

As for a tag team, it should be Beer Money Inc. They put on a great match every time they go out there and deserve their chance.

By the way, who would really want to see Somoa Joe skinny? That is part of his character, the fat guy who can move. You cant say that we havent seen any fat people get a push in WWE before. I mean Dusty Rhodes, Umaga, Rakishi and now it looks like even Husky Harris could stay. So yeah.

I totally agree with you on this one. There are lots of people I would like to see from TNA in WWE. I'm probably going to say Samoa Joe because he has good mic skills, good ring skills and he has a pretty damn good gimmick.

I can't say a singles wrestler that hasn't been said already. Some, if i may, i say beer money. best tag team in the business right now.

Elijah "D'Angelo Dinero" Burke. When he came in, I heard that he was supposed to be the next big thing, and that Vince loved the guy, but after a pretty cool run as "The future of ECW" he sort of got jobbed to guys like CM Punk, Johnny Nitro, and Shelton Benjamin, who were also being pushed to the top. The biggest failure was keeping him in ECW after the New Breed vs. Originals feud. He had so much potential, and it was completely wasted. I look at the work he's doing in TNA as D'Angelo Dinero, and I want him back. Of course he wouldn't be able to use that character, but now we know that he's capable of so much more than he showed during his run in WWE.

Burke is going to be the best in TNA very soon, if he isn't already. But unfortunately his career really isn't going very far if he stays there. It's not that he NEEDS the huge machine to get over, because he's doing a fantastic job with what he has to work with. But he would benefit the most from the giant fanbase and roster of WWE.

the only problem with stars going to wwe is how they are used. often vince will take a breakout star from other companies and they convieniently get lost in the shuffle. although if used correctly i would like to see samoa joe in wwe. i think tna has ruined the character i saw when tna first got on cable. he should have been the "face" of the company in my opinion.

I say bring in Samoa Joe. He has never worked for the WWE, and could do some major damage if he wanted to. If he were to go to WWE, he'd defiantly be in the main event scene quickly. He'd be the 'Umaga' for his debut, and just tear into people. Destroy the low and mid cards and get up to the main event fairly quickly. I'm sure that under a year, he could be World Heavyweight Champion or WWE Champion at least once.

I'll go with Awesome Kong. The "divas" that have to keep their clothes on is pointless. However, good wrestling matches are PG. So have Kong bring in her character, and destroy the blondies, thus pushing the need for in-ring aptitude for the divas. It is sort of ironic that WWE product suggests they would benefit from better in-ring performers while TNA product suggests they should have ****tier, looks first women.

I'd love to see Desmond Wolfe in the WWE. He'd be a very good cocky heel for them. He has a good body, good look, and a good gimmick. If he got the guidance of Vinnie Mac he could really go places, although he's not the most charismatic. He'd definitely be a great choice to carry the IC Belt, and eventually the WWE Championship. I'd would love to see that, but it'd have to be a slow build to the top. I wouldn't wanna see him rushed up to the top and then flop.

Another guy I'd want to see is Prince Devitt. He has excellent in-ring skills, just very naturally talented. He has a good look, but he's not the type of guy you'd generally see Vinnie Mac go for, he's pretty undersized. He's pretty much the complete package and deserves to hit it big with the 'E.

The logic behind this question is very flawed. No-one would ever be hired by WWE because it would help the guy. People get hired by the big companies because the companies think that the person will benefit the company.

Why some people always have the need to be such a smart alec, I'll never know... :rolleyes:

....Buddy, it happens both ways. The company helps the wrestler get elevated to "main event stream" or even further than he already is currently. In return, the company can cash in on his or her accomplishments. What I ment by gain was that he or she could have more exposure thus in turn taking him or her higher into "super-stardom". Get it? Good. I don't feel like arguing.

If I were to choose a person, I would definately have to say Aj Styles. The guy is simply "Phenomenal" (pun some-what intended). Aj Styles has it all. He has the look, the build, the in-ring skills, the mic skills to make it far in Pro-Wrestling.

In fact, he already has made it very far. Just even, ranking in as number 1 on PWI 500 list, is without a doubt one of the biggest accomplishes a wrestler can ever dream of making. You want to know who else has made that particular number 1 spot? Triple H, Randy Orton, and John Cena. Three of the most accomplished stars in all of wrestling history.

So why not have such an accomplished star like Aj working in the GREATEST company of them all, the WWE. WWE could take him so much farther than TNA could ever dream of doing. The "main-stream" popularity that WWE generates is far superior to that of TNA's. Aj Styles would get more exposure, more money (possibly), and more importantly, more fame. Not to mention all the good feuds that Aj could have with the top stars currently in WWE.

It goes without saying, Aj Styles is one of the best in wrestling today. WWE could very easily capitalize on Aj Styles and take him so much much farther than he already is...

With how poorly TNA is being run lately, and the influx of old wcw/ecw stars, I could actually see a scenario similar to that of "The Radicalz" back in 2000, where 4 or so disgruntled younger TNA stars jump ship to WWE all in one night looking for jobs. In that scenario I'd say Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Robert Roode have the most WWE potential.

I'm going to have to go with my gut here, and go get some food after this post.

I'd pick AJ Styles. He's been in dark matches and had WWE tryouts before so he was obviously interested at some point. I see him to be a great asset in TNA, so why couldn't he be in WWE? He's arguably one of the best Proffesional Wrestlers in the world today, and before you start flaming me saying "oh it's hulk hogan, oh it's shawn michaels" I mean people that are actually active and still wrestling.

If AJ were to actually go to WWE then I'd see him either being boo'ed by the WWE fans or cheered for relentlessly throughout his career. He'd most likely eleveate to main event status pretty quickly aswell, baring in mind he's used correctly. I could see it actually being quicker than Sheamus and Daniel Bryan aswell. Sheamus' rise to the top was near instant and Daniel Bryan is well on his way.

I want Sting to stop being a little baby, and go to WWE!

Uh no, I'm sick of people wanting Sting in the WWE. Sting will not do it, he has said he never would and he never will, besides Sting doesn't have that much longer left in reality. He's getting up there and is slowing down, it happens, it's fine, but he will not be in the WWE.

We have many great Matches left if he does!

Not really, Sting can still wrestle, but he'd likely only have enough juice left in the WWE for one major feud. This would be something you would want to build up. You just don't want Sting to come in and wrestle all t he major legends, it's pointless. So to go through the list you posted, he'd have to wrestle a lot longer and that wouldn't happen.

Sting VS HBK

Nope, HBK is retired and it seems legit. The Heartbreak Kid is done wrestling, so scratch that match.

STING VS TAKER

This feud with Kane is likely going to be Taker's last feud, so I highly doubt this match would happen either. It'd be cool to see, but it ain't happening.

STING vs KANE Sting vs HHH Sting vs Legend Killer, Sting vs ROCK, Sting vs NXT, Sting vs Cena

Rock doesn't wrestle anymore either, so that match ain't happening. And while the others would be a slight possibility, Sting isn't coming to the WWE so they won't happen either.

All the other guys from TNA SUX! There maybe be a couple that can wrestle, but they lack star appeal, like AJ STYLES, He sux at the MIC! Guys like 3D, Rhyno, Fat Samoa Joe, The Abyss, are all a joke and should go flip burgers or do something they are better at, cause they sure cant entertain/wrestle! They all sux!

Give it up with the TNA SUX shit. I don't like them, I don't watch them, but that doesn't mean they all 'sux' as you put it. Give the 'Sting to WWE' stuff a rest too, everyone, be realistic here please. I know the OP said anyone, but come on at least put someone down who is at least plausible.

I'd have to say AJ Styles. He'd be a good addition to the WWE Roster. He's a damn fine ring worker, one the best. His mic skills are pretty decent, better than some the WWE have now. There are a lot of possible mid-card feuds, lower main-event feuds for him to start off on. I'd like to see him and The Miz tie it up, even AJ and Bourne would be good, Morrison and AJ, the list does go on and on. So yeah my pick would be AJ Styles to the WWE. However though, while it is plausible, it's not likely, but that's who I would pick.

My answer would definitely be Sting. The one big name to never wrestler for Vince. There are so many possibilities with him because of this. The biggest one of all would of course be Sting Vs Undertaker. this is one match I and many other have wanted to see forever, and to see these two wrestle, even at their age, would be epic.

The of course theres Sting Vs John Cena, two awesome wrestlers and faces of their companies. Also I would like to see Sting vs Triple H. That combination seems interesting to me and could make for a good match.

There are a handful of good choices, but I think definitively that AJ Styles is the premier choice here. He's an incredible wrestler, he's got a look, his mic skills are improving quite a bit since Flair has managed him, and we've recently seen that he has marketing potential as his gimmick develops. You can go either baby face or heel with him. I see a dedicated individual in AJ, that has all the tools to develop into something special.

I do agree that Beer Money, Matt Morgan, Samoa Joe and Desmond Wolfe would all be great assets as well.

There is a gimmick that the WWE has been in love with for the past year or so now. It's the foreigner gimmick. Sheamus got pushed hard and so did Drew McIntyre. Now Alberto Del Rio looks to be next in line. My pick is a guy who could take advantage of this and become the best out of the 4. That's why I would choose:

Claudio Castagnoli

editorial-head-to-head-to-head-with-wwe-tna-and-roh-20091222015820954.jpg

First off, for someone with so much experience, Claudio is only 29 years of age. That's a pretty low number. Then you look at his skills. Claudio is one of the most solid pro wrestlers out there right now. He could put on good matches with the worst of wrestlers and make it look good. He oozes charisma. And, he'd be WWE's first swiss born competitor. All of these things make him my prime choice.

And I wasn't going to go with the typical Sting answer, either. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back