• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One More Time

Da Prophet

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Wanderlei Silva ran away from drug testing and from Chael Sonnen. Release him from the UFC now. With Wanderlei running away it would seem Vitor has stepped up to the challenge. Chael Sonnen will defeat Vitor Belfort and therefore become the number one contender for the Middleweight Championship. Weidman vs. Sonnen sounds good but Machida vs. Sonnen is the real fight.

Fourth time's a charm.

I'm more excited for the Vitor/Sonnen fight that I was for Wanderlei. Never got on his horse. Didn't watch much pride and wasn't big on him in UFC. Vitor has always been impressive and fair play to him for taking the fight.

Sonnen is my favourite No.1 contender of all time. I've never wanted anyone to have belt more than him.

Don't watch much mma but how does it make sense for him to lose 3 of his last 4 and be a fight away from another title fight? Shouldn't he win consistently first? He couldn't even last a round his last fight.

Don't watch much mma but how does it make since for him to lose 3 of his last 4 and be a fight away from another title fight? Shouldn't he win consistently first? He couldn't even last a round his last fight.

He's not a fight away from a title shot. He's a victory over Vitor Belfort away from a title shot. Chael wouldn't be the number one contender if he was fighting anyone other than Vitor. Belfort is the most dangerous fighter in the division outside of the champion. If Chael wins than you've got to give him the title shot.

Don't watch much mma but how does it make sense for him to lose 3 of his last 4 and be a fight away from another title fight? Shouldn't he win consistently first? He couldn't even last a round his last fight.

^^ What that guy said, and the fact that he talks like this:

[YOUTUBE]xs68YQN9hq0[/YOUTUBE]

Half the people out there hate him, and half of them love him, but nobody can sell a fight like Sonnen. He's the only one who understands the UFC are in the sports-entertainment business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back