One for Crock

Because are you honestly going to vote for Dagger or Coco?

Coco is the logical choice because I do stay in the spam section but I like Crock more.

and no I refuse to vote for Dagger

Care to elaborate as to why?
Because he's going for the WWE section. There's also the fact I'm pretty sure the first time someone criticized his modding ability he would go Ape shit

If he was going for the VG & T I would at least consider it but still probably wouldn't vote for him

I think Dagger made a mistake going after the WWE section. Crock is a far superior poster to him in that section and that alone should be enough to deter people from voting from him.

Had he aimed for the VG&T section, then he might have had more luck. At least you could make the argument that he, sort of, deserves it.

I have a question for Crock. Coco has offered me a seat on his cabinet of power should he be elected (Not True!) what can you offer me to sway my decision?

I think Dagger made a mistake going after the WWE section. Crock is a far superior poster to him in that section and that alone should be enough to deter people from voting from him.

Had he aimed for the VG&T section, then he might have had more luck. At least you could make the argument that he, sort of, deserves it.

I have a question for Crock. Coco has offered me a seat on his cabinet of power should he be elected (Not True!) what can you offer me to sway my decision?

A K-Kwik poster?

Shit, dude! Sign me up!

Gettin' Rowdy, mother fucker!

I can never decide if it is funny or sad how much Milenko just accepts whatever he heard most recently. Being a follower is never going to make you cool. It amuses me that you managed to narrow it down to two people that have trolled you in the past.

I feel like Crock might have the sleeper vote in this election, purely because he seems like the "safe" choice. I mean, if I came in off the streets (you know...all those streets we have in the forums), and only had to go by what's in the debate thread, Crock wins. I still think CoCo has this, but if there is a huge wave of random people that just log in, see that there's an election, and vote based off the debate...they're going to see all of the drama surrounding Daggar, all of the ridiculous (and hilarious) posts Coco has made, and then they're going to see the only guy that has shown up, laid down an intelligent, thought-out response, and left.

I'm not advocating for anybody by saying ^^this^^, I'm just telling you how I see it going down.

I can never decide if it is funny or sad how much Milenko just accepts whatever he heard most recently. Being a follower is never going to make you cool. It amuses me that you managed to narrow it down to two people that have trolled you in the past.
I was there when Dagger went apeshit over people not liking his game. Fuck I was one of them. So you can take that shit and kindly shove it back up your ass because if that came from your brain God save us all

I can never decide if it is funny or sad how much Milenko just accepts whatever he heard most recently. Being a follower is never going to make you cool.

Yeah, I notice it too. Of course, he isn't as bad about it as Doug Crashin is at times.

It amuses me that you managed to narrow it down to two people that have trolled you in the past.

Crock really hasn't TROLLED Milenko, just voiced a brutal opinion of him over time (to be fair, I have too). Coco has trolled him a bit, but no worse than others (including Admin KB) have. Milenko, if anything, just doesn't seem to let this shit stick to him, which is probably one of the qualities he possess that many around should probably fucking learn one of these days.

I don't really want to start my own thread, so I'll use Milenko's as I also have a question for Crock.

As a moderator which of the following would you be most likely to do. Spend the time contributing to one or more of the threads in your section, even if they don't need to be driven, or would you hand out infractions in someone else's section when they aren't around and the section needs it?

I was there when Dagger went apeshit over people not liking his game. Fuck I was one of them.

So I assume you think you will never be mod material because of your penchant for blow ups in the past?

Also, is Crock going to even try to win this election at some point? I would have seriously considered him if it wasn't for his laziness and apathy throughout the process.

If anything, this is Crock's race to win or lose. I agree that you have to step up a bit, but I couldn't tell you what that means exactly; pulling a Dagger and trying to talk up just HOW MUCH YOU CAN HELP or HOW DETERMINED YOU ARE TO WIN doesn't seem like the right path, but neither does meaningless mudslinging at this point. Maybe just hit the non-spams with a wave of great posting. Maybe you just need to be more visible to the majority of posters. Maybe drop a bomb of sorts in Sly's debate threads and really go off the beaten path to make a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back