Official WWE Network: Issues, Reviews, News And Notes *Spam Rules Apply!*

I had the same problem on my mobile device, which is a first. But the live feed on my Kindle has been fine.

Last night, the picture 'froze' at least 50 times during the event.

Usually for just a few seconds.....a few times as long as 45 seconds.

Very annoying when you're into the flow of a match.

I've been finding the WWE Network freezes alot when it gets to around 9pm UK time, which is extremely annoying as that's the time I'm relaxing and watching TV in the evening. I'm unsure whether this is something to do with my internet connection, or is it because more people are using the Network at that time than earlier in the day?

Anyone got any suggestions? As it's happening every few minutes at the moment and dammit I wanna watch me some SummerSlam!

I've been having a problem with the Network for about a year now. Every once in a while when I finish watching a show it stays in the 'Continue Watching' section. No matter how many times I click resume watching or watch from beginning and skip to the end it won't go away. It's not a big deal but it is kind of annoying as the shows are starting to pile up there. Has anyone else experienced this? If so have you been able to get rid of the shows, and if so, how?

I've had that happen. if I remember right, I logged in on my computer and had the option to remove from that section without having to "finish" the show

As of next month, I've been suckered in by my internet provider to get basic cable. In turn, at least I'll be eligible to get the WWE Network (in Canada, you can't get the Network without a provider).

Fellow canuckleheads, how's it been treating you? Will I have on demand content or am I exclusively subject to broadcast programming?

As of next month, I've been suckered in by my internet provider to get basic cable. In turn, at least I'll be eligible to get the WWE Network (in Canada, you can't get the Network without a provider).

Fellow canuckleheads, how's it been treating you? Will I have on demand content or am I exclusively subject to broadcast programming?

Mine works like a set channel. Six or seven shows a day, repeated. I only use it for PPVs or special events. Or if they happen to show an old PPV. (They do now and then).
No option to watch what I want anytime.

I get mine through Rogers here in Toronto. We have two channels, 512 is the streaming channel which shows all the PPV's and whatever is playing on the network at that point in time. We also get NXT on there. Channel 387 is the on demand channel. That's where most of the old PPV's, and shows that have already aired on the Network are located. We can watch what we want, when we want. Not all of the the old PPV's are there though, but they upload more and more each month. Also the old WCW shows are there as well.

We find that there is more wrestling to watch than there is time in the day. I use it mostly for PPV's and NXT. My son sometimes will sit down and watch an old Mania, or some other PPV that he missed.

I get mine through Rogers here in Toronto. We have two channels, 512 is the streaming channel which shows all the PPV's and whatever is playing on the network at that point in time. We also get NXT on there. Channel 387 is the on demand channel. That's where most of the old PPV's, and shows that have already aired on the Network are located. We can watch what we want, when we want. Not all of the the old PPV's are there though, but they upload more and more each month. Also the old WCW shows are there as well.

We find that there is more wrestling to watch than there is time in the day. I use it mostly for PPV's and NXT. My son sometimes will sit down and watch an old Mania, or some other PPV that he missed.

You're so lucky to being able to get some of the on demand stuff on t.v. This was one of the main reason i wanted the WWE network to begin with because i wanted to be able to watch some of the older stuff but i've got the network through videotron in montreal and decided to not offer the on demand service on tv. We still get the online version but personally i'm not a big fan of watching wrestling on my tablet or a computer screen and since Rogers, who is in charge of marketing for the network, don'T want to make it available on other platforms then i'm stuck with the lame programming of the streaming network. So i pretty much pay 11,99$ to watch the ppv, nxt and superstars.

Is anyone having WWE Network problems with their PS4? I get a lot of instances when I lose my connection saying "connection lost" or something like that.

It happens way too frequently for some reason.

According to a report from last night, which is an update of a story from a few months back regarding WWE making a deal with some indie companies to air their content on the WWE Network, the idea looks like it's going forward.

Reportedly, it's set to happen soon and Vince has decided that the network will feature some of the "hot indies." Specifically, companies like ROH, CZW, EVOLVE and some others were mentioned in the initial report. This all stems from fan surveys that WWE sent out earlier in the fall that included potential price points of $4.99, $9.99 and $14.99 for the WWE Network with TNA and ROH listed specifically in that survey. They issued another survey later on in which they asked fans which indie promotions they were watching and included PWG, CHIKARA, EVOLVE, ROH, Shimmer and some others. There's no word given on when any of this could take place or which companies will sign on.

There seem like a lot of details that have to be gone over, or lots that haven't been covered in these reports at the very least. For instance, it strikes me as difficult to believe that WWE will air the content of other companies unless some sort of deal is worked out in which the material aired on the network becomes the property of WWE. Vince feels that there's money to be made here and whether or not some of us feel that he's out of touch, WWE is generating more revenue than it ever has before so the old man obviously knows quite a bit, probably infinitely more in fact, than we do.

WWE has released a "Match of the Year" collection to the WWE Network featuring what the company, or possibly just the staff at WWE.com, views as the best matches of the year from January through October of this year and the list reads as follows:

1. Royal Rumble: Last Man Standing WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens
2. NXT TakeOver: Dallas: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. American Alpha
3. NXT TakeOver: Dallas - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn
4. WrestleMania XXXII: WWE Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
5. Raw 4/4/16: #1 Contender's Match for the WWE World Championship - AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro
6. Extreme Rules: WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens
7. Extreme Rules: WWE World Championship - Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
8. Battleground - Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
9. Cruiserweight Classic - Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa
10. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. Cedric Alexander
11. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. DIY
12. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Championship - Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
13. SummerSlam - John Cena vs. AJ Styles
14. SummerSlam: WWE Universal Championship - Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins
15. WWE Raw 8/29/16: WWE Universal Championship - Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Big Cass vs. Kevin Owens
16. BackLash: WWE World Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles
17. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. TJ Perkins
18. Clash of Champions: Match Seven of Best of Seven Series - Cesaro vs. Sheamus
19. Raw 10/3/16: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks
20. No Mercy: WWE Intercontinental Championship/Career Match - The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler

Overall, I think it's a very good list as a lot of different sections of the "WWE Universe" were represented ranging from Raw to ppvs to NXT to even the Cruiserweight Classic. These sorts of things are always highly subjective but there are a good number of matches that I believe, unquestionably, belong on the list. I don't think that Ambrose vs. Owens was the top match of the year; it was a great match, but I think there are a good number of matches on the list that were better.

WWE has released a "Match of the Year" collection to the WWE Network featuring what the company, or possibly just the staff at WWE.com, views as the best matches of the year from January through October of this year and the list reads as follows:

1. Royal Rumble: Last Man Standing WWE Intercontinental Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens
2. NXT TakeOver: Dallas: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. American Alpha
3. NXT TakeOver: Dallas - Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Sami Zayn
4. WrestleMania XXXII: WWE Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch
5. Raw 4/4/16: #1 Contender's Match for the WWE World Championship - AJ Styles vs. Chris Jericho vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro
6. Extreme Rules: WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens
7. Extreme Rules: WWE World Championship - Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
8. Battleground - Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens
9. Cruiserweight Classic - Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa
10. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. Cedric Alexander
11. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Tag Team Championship - The Revival vs. DIY
12. NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II: NXT Championship - Samoa Joe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
13. SummerSlam - John Cena vs. AJ Styles
14. SummerSlam: WWE Universal Championship - Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins
15. WWE Raw 8/29/16: WWE Universal Championship - Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Big Cass vs. Kevin Owens
16. BackLash: WWE World Championship - Dean Ambrose vs. AJ Styles
17. Cruiserweight Classic - Kota Ibushi vs. TJ Perkins
18. Clash of Champions: Match Seven of Best of Seven Series - Cesaro vs. Sheamus
19. Raw 10/3/16: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks
20. No Mercy: WWE Intercontinental Championship/Career Match - The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler

Overall, I think it's a very good list as a lot of different sections of the "WWE Universe" were represented ranging from Raw to ppvs to NXT to even the Cruiserweight Classic. These sorts of things are always highly subjective but there are a good number of matches that I believe, unquestionably, belong on the list. I don't think that Ambrose vs. Owens was the top match of the year; it was a great match, but I think there are a good number of matches on the list that were better.
Are they ranked as such?

I don't think that Ambrose Vs. Owens was the top match of the year either. There are couple of matches better than that but i think that the above list ain't sorted as rankings. They are numbered as which happened first in 2016.

Hopefully being your package also has fight nerwork, TNA, rpoh, NJPW, icw and ufc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back