[Official] Talk Smack Thread

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Want to talk about how great your team is? Or, do you want to talk about how worthless your opponents are? Do it in here, and entertain us all.

Fuck Norcal's arms.

Good afternoon, fellow members of WZ. I'm Coco, and I'm trying to type this before the people who normally sit with me in my research methods class realize that I'm on an internet discussion forum dedicated to professional wrestling. That's how proud I am of this place and you people.

I hate 98% of the graphics produced by the so-called "digital arts" forum. As a matter of fact, I'm not all that fond of this one.

However, if you want to vote for honesty and someone who refuses to worship Becca because she has tits, you have the right team. Also, MRC.

Thank you for your time.

Citizens of WZF,

Today, we live in a fast moving world where fast living is increasingly seen as the norm. The “quick fix now; deal with the consequences later” lifestyle that it promotes and the moral ambiguity that accompanies it has proliferated like a virulent disease. Evidence that this plague of depravity has spread to these forums can plainly be seen in the “popularity” of groups such as the D-ICaholics and Bond Girls in Heat and of threads regarding sexual positions and celebrity blow up dolls.

The instigators of such filth have done an excellent job of brainwashing many of you into cheering for or even following their depraved ways. They have sucked you in with repulsive stories of their behaviour and despicable innuendo. Living such a lifestyle puts you on the road to oblivion, the highway to obsolescence, the fast track to nothingness…

But fear not. Operation Pedobear Barbosa is here to free you from the constraints of your self-destructive ways; to deprogram you from a way of thinking foisted upon you by corrupted souls; to open your mind to your own untapped, dazzling potential.

A vote for the Pedobear is a vote for your own future.

OPB – We will make you better.

Be Inspired

Now, many of you may be wondering, FromtheBack? Why vote for them?

Simple. We back up our shit talking.

We are undefeated as a tag team.

No one that has ever made a challenge to our dominance has ever survived the assault. The Triad of Terrible (Taker Fan, KANE-A-KNIGHT, and Master Shake) all succumbed to our brute force and stopped posting within the month of their first affront to the WZ Gods.

Every other attempt has been made on the life of a single member of FromtheBack, either FTS or myself, and we have emerged unscathed.

We Are Tied to the Best Section on WZ.

That's right folks, the Cigar Lounge. You all voted the Cigar Lounge the best section on these forums. FTS has been the mod of those forums for how long? (Fuck he's old). I have, since my first days of posting nearly 11 months ago, firmly backed the Cigar Lounge with at least 750 of my 1000 posts (I'll make a push for 1300 if you vote for me).

If you truly think that the Cigar Lounge is the best section on WZ, you have to give credit where it is due. FTS has led that section to what it is today. Sure, we posters who make a home there contribute, but FTS led the charge.

We...you know...post.

We don't post just whenever there is a competition like...say..ROTY coming up. We post because we like to do it, and we like to see discussion amongst our fellow posters.

Now, some will say, "But Razor! Out of your 11 month stay here, you were gone a good 4 months overall!" And to that I say, well, I had legitimate reasons for my departure that the people who need to know know. And, if you look at my absences, they were at the beginning of a Cigar Lounge Debate League that I was kicking ass in and at the very start of the End of Year awards. I was not, and have never, left and timed my comebacks sneakily or dishonestly.

WWE Sections? YEAH!

Our team of FTS and Razor form a united front in the wrestling sections. We may see things differently on many issues in the Cigar Lounge, and fight each other with great disregard for various rules like "decorum" and "don't call your opponent a Communist," but we do agree with wrestling.

Quick. Name one of our favorite wrestlers.

That's right. Jeff Hardy. Hulk Hogan. John Cena. Batista.

Quick. Name one of the wrestlers we hate.

Evan Bourne.

...That's pretty much it, actually.

We form a force in the WWE sections that is rivaled by few, and surpassed by even fewer.

What about other sections, boss?

We regrettably do not have a strong presence in the Graphics Section. We do, however, have a seat in the Board Room. We also have a strong showing in the Sports Stadium..sometimes...and Movies/Television. I have shown that I can hold my own in many forums, baring the Sports section. I, regrettably, do not know enough to stand with the big guns in that section. I'll be changing that sometime in the next 2 years, though. Promise.

Last Remarks:

Who gave you "Pee in her butt?" How about "Bonerjam?" The "Cosmic Dude?" "Man Law?" Me. Razor.

Who gave you...well...whatever FTS gives us in the Bar Room and about? That's right. FromtheSouth.

Vote for FromtheBack. We're the best overall team in this thing. A vote for FromtheBack is a vote for Batman, also.

Speaking of which, vote for Batman in the Battle Arena Tournament, will ya?

FTS has led that section to what it is today. Sure, we posters who make a home there contribute, but FTS led the charge.

Excuse me?

I'll be voting for you both, but still. It was mine first. Give me credit damnit.

You look like a friend of my girlfriend. Think his name is curtis. Got his car broken into the other day, not a good path to take.

NorCal. Xfearbefore. Shocky.

All names that are synonomous with these forums. The legends, the foundation builders, the posters every rookie hopes to be one day. I'm sure your first post on these forums were like most others. Some spammy post about the attitude era or the lack of stables in todays product. If you were lucky enough, your mediocre post was decent enough to be recognized by those names. Hell, maybe you were lucky enough to get some rep for it. Or, you went ignored. You first post caught attention from nobody outside of a soon to be banned rookie with a Christian avatar. Time to try again. And again.

I'm sure that sounds awfully familiar to a lot of the posters here. Maybe even some of the more well established posters had similar beginnings. It's tough. You can post your life away and receive little to no credit in turn. I feel for you. I hear your voices. This tournament may just be the turning point. A vote for Peaches N Scream is a vote for the future. You're Future.

The longing for acceptance will be fulfilled. The well thought out posts that have gone largely ignored will now be credited as they should be. The time is now my rookie friends. No matter how long you've been here, no matter how much rep you have, there's a question you must ask yourself. What is my future on these forums? What is in store for myself and others like me? If you vote for Via Armbar and Rizza in the tag tourney, these questions and more will be answered. You will confirm your spot on the front line in what is to be a new beginning.

So I look to you. I look to the Leafy's. The Freddy's, the Scotty's of these forums. Even posters like Razor and CH David who have already established themselves. What is the future we're heading towards? Will you be a part of it? Or will you let the old gaurd of wrestlezone continue to hold you down and brainwash the masses into thinking 'No, you are not good enough'? And to the legends of these forums...you've worked hard. It shows in what we have here. Do you want that in the unkept hands of the unknown? Take care of what you've created. Voting for Peaches N Scream gaurentees that when the metaphorical new millenium rolls in, you have the gold plated thrones to sit on that you deserve.

So the question here is...will you be a support beam of the future? Or a foot note in wrestlezone's past? There's only one person to decide that. And there's only one team to lead you there...Peaches N Scream.

NorCal. Xfearbefore. Shocky.

All names that are synonomous with these forums. The legends, the foundation builders, the posters every rookie hopes to be one day. I'm sure your first post on these forums were like most others. Some spammy post about the attitude era or the lack of stables in todays product. If you were lucky enough, your mediocre post was decent enough to be recognized by those names. Hell, maybe you were lucky enough to get some rep for it. Or, you went ignored. You first post caught attention from nobody outside of a soon to be banned rookie with a Christian avatar. Time to try again. And again.

I'm sure that sounds awfully familiar to a lot of the posters here. Maybe even some of the more well established posters had similar beginnings. It's tough. You can post your life away and receive little to no credit in turn. I feel for you. I hear your voices. This tournament may just be the turning point. A vote for Peaches N Scream is a vote for the future. You're Future.

The longing for acceptance will be fulfilled. The well thought out posts that have gone largely ignored will now be credited as they should be. The time is now my rookie friends. No matter how long you've been here, no matter how much rep you have, there's a question you must ask yourself. What is my future on these forums? What is in store for myself and others like me? If you vote for Via Armbar and Rizza in the tag tourney, these questions and more will be answered. You will confirm your spot on the front line in what is to be a new beginning.

So I look to you. I look to the Leafy's. The Freddy's, the Scotty's of these forums. Even posters like Razor and CH David who have already established themselves. What is the future we're heading towards? Will you be a part of it? Or will you let the old gaurd of wrestlezone continue to hold you down and brainwash the masses into thinking 'No, you are not good enough'? And to the legends of these forums...you've worked hard. It shows in what we have here. Do you want that in the unkept hands of the unknown? Take care of what you've created. Voting for Peaches N Scream gaurentees that when the metaphorical new millenium rolls in, you have the gold plated thrones to sit on that you deserve.

So the question here is...will you be a support beam of the future? Or a foot note in wrestlezone's past? There's only one person to decide that. And there's only one team to lead you there...Peaches N Scream.

synonymous*
Your*
guarantees*
millennium*
guard*

I'll leave it at 5.

I work with spellcheck off. I'm a real man.

You may have officially lost my vote as well TM. I thought we were buddies.

My team will dominate this tourney like no other team has dominated a tourney before.

Wait a minute. I'm not in this tag team tournament.

Still, my team will dominate.

Good enough. Most of these are pretty easy to choose actually. There's maybe one or two that I'd actually have to think about.

I have never taken a hiatus from Wrestlezone.

Ever.
It's your lucky day, bro. I'm gonna hook you up.

Seeking CINCINNATI ZOO loving man - 43 (Cincy)

White woman, single, 43, look younger, attractive, non-smoker. 5ft 6inches tall, 140 lbs. Down to earth, good sense of humor, Christian values, animal lover. Looking for a nice looking stable SWM, animal lover, 47 to 60, who enjoys dining out, especially thai and indian cusine, conversation, an afternoon at the Cincinnati Zoo, hiking, summer festivals and homelife. Please share a picture of yourself with reply.
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/w4m/1664316550.html

Fiona seeking Shrek - 37 (west cincy)

i'm 5'11" 250lbs blue eyes auburn hair. i'm very upfront and honest and some people think that i'm abbrassive. i'm interested in a man that will be PHYSICALLY and mentally compatible (no wimps). i say i'm Fiona because i'm hard on the outside (ogre) and soft on the inside (princess). i want a BIG loving, fun, and humorous guy who's not afraid of a REAL woman. any questions watch the movies :) if you're over 25/under 45 reply and we can exchange #s and pics race unimportant
http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/w4m/1653860319.html

You can pull off an older look, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back