Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am sure everyone agrees with me that RAW SUCKED! Oh this is the probably the second RAW so far that sucked geeeeeeeez what kind of matches are these? Johnny NItro vs Eugene? LOL Hardys vs Lance Cade and Muroch again? yawwwwwwwwwn DIva contest was only interesting so far!
Again like last year handicap matches against the Heavy weight Champ!
Yawwwwwwwwn they ll fight in 2 weeks on the ppv!
This is so boring I mean no Khali vs Bobby Lashley would have been a good main eventer and giving the IC Title to an italian nobody ? lol what the hell is this its like Earthquake all over again in the 90's!
Geeeeeez it sucked !!

^The guy they gave the IC title to is actually signed to WWE, he was down in OVW so they called him up to the main roster, I personally think that it was about time they got the title off of Umaga.
The hanicap matches made sense last year, This year it made no sense to have a handicap match. As for the Hardyz thing it makes sense for singles matches to occur, next week we have the other match, Nitro and Eugene was a filler match and nothing more, we all can work that out.

The Crowd WUZZ Awsome 2nite They Booed Cena's ass Out Thaa bUILDING
And That Guy That WOn The IC TITLE Wuzz SweeT
But The Maint Events 4 Raw These Dayz Are So Boring, Like I Dont no How Mnay Handicap Situations I've Seen Cena In
ANd AGAIN(OMFG), He Comes Out On Top With His Belt And The Crowd Booin Him

Good RAW tonight.

The opener was very well done, and although you guys are already bashing this new guy, he shows some promise and has a good look. Hopefully he can run with this.

The Cade vs. Jeff match was really good too, I'm a pretty big Cade fan and jeff is jeff. Next week I'm assuming we'll probably see Matt vs. Murdoch, but that's cool. it's the way these feuds go.

I also liked the Masters/Crazy match, although it kind of had an abrupt ending. Maybe it was due to a lack of time? I don't know. That move Masters used was SICK, the wheelbarrel or whatever it was. Hope he continues to use that often.

Main even was alright, it was what i expected.

Overall a good show and fairly better than last week's.

7 - 7.5 /10

Line of the night: "What's that thing hanging out of Jeff Hardy's pants" - The King

hahaha

I thought last night's Raw was decent, but nothing special. Most of the matches were short or squash matches, with the exception of Masters and Super Crazy which I actually enjoyed, because atleast now we get to see Masters wrestle instead of just put people in a full nelson(which although traps you in their arms, does not hurt at all). I agree that wheelbarrow move he did was pretty sick.

The main event was actually pretty damn decent too, surprisingly. I loved the atmosphere simply for the fact that Italian fans are so damn smart that they know Cena sucks and show it. I've never heard a crowd cheer so loudly for the heels in my life. If this doesn't tell Vince something what will? JR and the King said "It's funny how Cena gets a different reaction in every town", not really JR, so far the last two monthes I've heard nothing but boos and small faint barely audible cheers for Cena. All you have to do is look back at when HBK superkicked Cena and the crowd when f'n balistic. It's time for this guy to drop the belt and go back to the midcard, I guarantee people will stop hating him so much.

They totally screwed Maria in the diva fashion show thing, the crowd so obviously cheered the loudest for her, but no apparently they're going to be pushing Torrie into some angle now, I don't see why else they'd declare her the winner when the crowd so obviously preferred Maria.

But overall it was an okay show. I think that Italian guy showed some promise, we'll have to wait and see what he's capable of. Just thank god the belts of Umaga, thank god.

Whatever X, who cares who won the fashion show? If they're trying to further an angle so be it. It gives these "fashion shows" an actual purpose, at least to a certain extent.

RAW last night was ok, but too much talk not enough action

The beginning of the show was too long and drawn out and i agree with Xfear about damn time that IC belt is off Umaga. This Santino guy looks good, i mean heard nothing godo reviews about in OVW so hopefully he works out. I just wished Lashley had a differnet voice he dont sound mean or intense at all.

Cade and Jeff was good just a slopping ending and of course we will see Matt and Trevor next week.

The fashion show i agree what a ripoff for Maria but damn Melina and Mickie look good yesterday :p

The whole Carlito and Flair thing is all hype to build to their match and Carlito's heel turn. Though i must admit it was nice seeing TWGTT finally pick up a win after all the jobbing they have done lately.

The mainevent was so awesome Cena was booed out of the building and i expect the same thing next week in London. Hopefully, Mcmahon sees that Cena has lost it, but he wont but overall decenet Main event as Cena got his ass handed to him then made the big comeback and win. Good ending to continue setting up the Backlash match and the WM23 rematch of HBK and Cena for next week.

6 out of 10

I guess I'm gonna be in the minority and say that this weeks Raw was one of the worst I've ever seen. Marella winning the belt was ok, but the segment leading up to it droned on FOREVER, which totally killed whatever excitement might have been had from Umaga losing. Having Lashley still in the ring after the commercial break almost made me change channels. The backstage Melina/Eugene/Nitro segment was a total waste of time, as was the match. If they really wanted to push Nitro, they should have done it right after he destroyed Super Crazy about a month ago...these "new, angrier, more intense Nitro" squashes kind of lose effect as spaced out as they are. The fashion show was another waste of time. I don't think there was anyone who was suprised that it turned into a Mickie/Melina fight. Also, maybe just once the winner of one of these Diva contests should actually get something to make people actually care about them. I was disappointed in the Jeff Hardy/Lance Cade match. I think that Cade is a lot better in the ring and has a more diverse moveset than he showed against Jeff. Same goes for WGTT vs Flair and Carlito. I don't understand how you can have a team with Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas and have a total of 1 impressive move (Shelton's Tbone finisher) the whole match. Is Flair that old and fragile that he can't be suplexed? And if its a yes, please for the love of Raw get him out of the ring and into a GM spot or something. Let's see..what else was there. oh yeah. a video hyping the Great Khali in action...I'm not even going to touch that. Master/Crazy...cool finish, but why were they in a match together. Its another storyline that has just been hiccuping along with about one new thing every 4 weeks. The main event..blah..I'm a Cena fan and I still was a bit disgusted that he won. Would have been much better if HBK had been the last one standing.

Overall I say 3 out of 10 and only that high because the crowd was incredible

yea im actually a little suprised no one is mentioning the crowd from monday night, the atmosphere was AWESOME, the soccer chants were sweet lol...and i agree with the above poster in saying that the opening segment toook fooooorrreeeevvveeer and just droned on, i was actually sittin there watchin thinkin to myself "dude i sooo do not care about this COME ON and get it ovveeerr with"...and it just keeeepppt going.....Divas looked hot, but eh what else is new, and why do we need that on a wrestleing show...I thought the Hardy/Cade match was pretty solid, I was unaware that cade was such a solid preformer, and I liked the ending...and i love the fact that they are actually trying to get a little build up and heat goin for this tag title match looks like they MIGHT be STARTING to head in the right direction there, as far as the tag division....7/10

It was good to see WGTT get a win finally, but pretty bland match from such talented preformers..dude i swear carlito starts to suck worse and worse every week...he cares about as much as someone working the drive thru window at burger king right now....Sheltons T bone was impressive as it looked like carlito wasnt ready for it, and shelton had to really power him over...does anyone else not really care about this whole carlito/flair thing, or is it just me?...6/10

video hyping the great kali in action next week...should be a technical masterpeice....a few chops, punches clotheslines, some awkward walking around and a chop to the head...and then he will yell "BLAAAAHHH"...sheer entertainent on THAT ONE

from what i hear, the crazy masters match, from what i hear, was good, but i didnt see it becuas ei left the room, becuase i was utterly disinterested with that match lol..and of course u end the night with the super predictable Cena winning the handi cap match...7/10...
like anyone expected anything else...did anyone else notice JR mention that this backlash would be the first "tri branded backlash"...i think that is the wwe's first acknowledgement of the new tri brand ppv thing, in any way shape or form...ok raw, the crowd and atmosphere was the best part...6/10

I loved the passion from the Italian fans. I don't know what the hell they were saying in their chants but they were cool lol. They seemed really into it. Overall it was pretty good show. I expect the same atmosphere from the London crowd.

I'm only like 40 minutes into tonight's RAW, so I'm only gonna comment on one thing for now.

I don't mind Todd Grisham, but right now I just want to bash his friggin brains in!! Why is he making his voice low like that??? All he's doing is making himself sound like a douchebag!!!

:mad:

LOL! ye, where lillian at? i dunno about having a 1 hr main event on raw like this past hbk vs cena match, i found myself switching back and forth alot and even alot of the fans in the crowd didnt seem to be paying much attention to the match.
the italy showed seemed alot better

What Happened to The Randy Orton/Edge Match?!?

This reminds me of when they hyped the Nacho man/ Huckster/Ted Turner Match and then nuthin' happened....Did they think we really wouldn't notice?!?

Or Was orton Sent home during Raw's Taping???

What Gives??

Poor Todd Grisham...He DID sound like a douche.....

What the hell, I was in row B and was expecting Orton Vs Edge, what the hell happened to that match, I am mega pissed off. That was a terrible edition of RAW, the worse I have atteneded in this country.

Please. WWE shows in the UK are usually shit. But that one had the best main event in month's, possibly years. WWE think English fans should be thanfull they've got a show in the first pleace, but that main event was really good. I'm glad they had a proper match instead of the usual 5 minute and under shit they usually promote.

Just started to watch raw and thought i had to make a quick comment, was it just me or did Murdock win the match against Matt with a Canadian Destroyer?!?
I just cant believe that the wwe would have someone attempt that move in the first place let alone Murdock (Thankfully the move was very botched). Just really shocked me when i saw it, lol.

Murdock is probably a TNA mark. But he realises that Vince doesn't watch TNA so he decided to incorporate it into his move set. Unfortunatley Murdock is about as athletic as a wheelchair bound granddad.

can i just say this....WOW! that main event was the best match i have seen in like 2 years. thats what should of happened at wm23! that is what u call a main event! that is what raw should be all about all the time! raw was alright but that main event made everything good lol and did anyone realize this is the first time cena has lost clean in a match since like a year or maybe 2, well its about time! now lets hope hbk can win at backlash. ps does anyone else notice all the rematches of wm are way better than the actual wm match? just thought i should note that. great raw 8.5/10 thanks to the main event. RAW MAIN EVENTS SHOULD BE LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME INSTEAD OF DQ EVERY WEEK!!!

Yeah i thought mabey it would have been better to let someone else try the move (if at all). It just makes me laugh how every now and then someone starts using a move made/known from tna , i seem to remember that slyvester terkey (sp?) using the muscle buster, but never get the same sort of reaction as i presume hoped for.

That's possibly due to to the fact that Joe's Muscle Buster looked painfull and Tekays looked like a modified backdrop.

Murdoch attempted a Canadian Destroyer? Jake its Chris Sabin not Petey Williams that did the Old guy routine for Jerry Lynn. I have got to watch this episode of RAW Just for this, even if it was botched to some degree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back