Official Million Dollar Man HQ

Theo Mays

Part Time Poster
I may not be the most well known poster on this great site. Hell I'd be lucky if 2 people know who I am lol. And while I fully support my all time favorite wrestler, Bret Hart in the WZ tournament, I have decided that he will probably get enough votes and won't need my help. So I will be backing a man who was one of the top heels in the game back in his prime and that man is the Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase.

mvqb12.jpg

Anyone else who wants to help out the MDM can use this.

[youtube]drOUHIwI_FA[/youtube]

I love Ted, I really do. I will support him up until he hits Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, or even Randy Savage. The man was great, and was probably the greatest heel of all time. I can't picture him winning because he never won "The" title. I'll be surprised if he gets to the round of sixteen. I'll have a heart attack if he advances to the round of eight.

I love Ted, I really do. I will support him up until he hits Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, or even Randy Savage. The man was great, and was probably the greatest heel of all time. I can't picture him winning because he never won "The" title. I'll be surprised if he gets to the round of sixteen. I'll have a heart attack if he advances to the round of eight.

Not winning the title was pretty much the biggest thing against DiBiase. And in my opinion he is the greatest heel of all time. He just reeked arrogance and you wanted to hate him. Same goes for his laugh.

I know that, but I couldn't see him beating the likes of Hogan, Savage, Hart, or even HBK with all of his fanbase. I will vote for him, but it will eventually come to an end.

I'll vote for him through the first 3 rounds, unless he comes up against someone that is just too good to not vote for. If he makes it past that, I don't see how he'd last in any of the possible gimmick matches. It was never his style, and will ultimately be his downfall here.

He should make it past the first few rounds at least. After that it depends completely on who his opponent is.

Championships and accomplishments

* All Japan Pro Wrestling

* AJPW Unified World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Stan Hansen[4]
* NWA United National Championship (1 time)[4]
* PWF World Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Stan Hansen[4]
* World's Strongest Tag Team League (1985) – with Stan Hansen

* Central States Wrestling

* NWA Central States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[4]

* Georgia Championship Wrestling

* NWA National Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[4]
* NWA National Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Stan Frazier (1) and Steve Olsonski (1)[4]

* NWA Tri-State | Mid-South Wrestling Association

* Mid-South North American Heavyweight Championship (4 times)[4]
* Mid-South Tag Team Championship (4 times) - with Matt Borne (1), Jerry Stubbs (1), Hercules Hernandez (1), and Steve Williams (1)[4]
* NWA North American Heavyweight Championship (Tri-State version) (1 time)[4]
* NWA United States Tag Team Championship (Tri-State version) (1 time) - with Dick Murdoch[4]

* NWA Western States Sports

* NWA Western States Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Tito Santana[4]

* Pro Wrestling Illustrated

* PWI Most Hated Wrestler of the Year (1982)
* PWI ranked him # 17 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 1991.

* Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
o (Class of 2007)

* St. Louis Wrestling Club

* NWA Missouri Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[4]

* Texas All-Star Wrestling

* TASW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[4]

* World Wrestling Federation

* WWF North American Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[4][3]
* WWF Tag Team Championship (3 times) - with Irwin R. Schyster[4]
* Million Dollar Championship (2 times)1
* WWF King of the Ring (1988)[4]
* Slammy Award for Humanitarian of the Year (1987)

* Wrestling Observer Newsletter awards

* Best Heel (1987, 1988)
* Best Technical Wrestler (1981)
* Feud of the Year (1982) vs. Junkyard Dog
* Feud of the Year (1985) vs. Jim Duggan
* Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 1996)

Here are the MDM championships and accomplishments courtesy of wikipedia.

LINK

Best heel ever, with the possible exception of Hollywood Hogan. Absolutely awesome wrestler. He's definitely better than the Edge's and Orton's of this tournament. If DiBiase was wrestling in this era he would have won many world championships.

Ladies and Gents of the MDM campaign, we have been named the 6th seed in the TNA region of the tournament. Vote DiBiase!

Just an update here on who else has fallen into place in DiBiase's region. Well actully Jericho's region in the TNA bracket, but MDM is in there, so I just claimed it his lol.

3. "The 2008 Superstar of the Year" Chris Jericho/62. "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton
6. "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase/59. The Barbarian
11. "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner/54. "The Pearl River Powerhouse" Ahmed Johnson
14. Bob Backlund/51. Ed "The Strangler" Lewis
19. Lance Storm/46. Carlos Colon
22. John "Bradshaw" Layfield/43. Chavo Guerrero Jr
27. Vince McMahon/38. Jumbo Tsuruta
30. "The Living Legend" Larry Zybszko/35. Low Ki/Senshi

I still think MDM has a good chance at winning the Winnipeg Region. A lot of guys with money though so that hurts the chances of buying someone off. Vince and JBL have no need for money. Backlund, Steiner, and Zybszko are possibilities. And I don't think Jericho or Storm would take the bribe. But ring wise DiBiase is one of the better guys and would be able to hold his own against anyone here. And being in the six rided ring will play a factor. Steiner has the experience in the ring, Jericho and Storm are capable of doing well in there as well. Vince and JBL I'm not too sure about, same goes with Zybzsko. And Backlund can wrestle with the best, same with MDM. But I think MDM is better overall. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of the competitors revealed.

Ahmad Johnson has been added to this region and he will face Scott Steiner in round one. Two big powerhouses who could ware each other out in the opening round.

Low Ki/Senshi and Carlos Colon were added to the region. With Colon battleling Storm and Low Senshi battleing Zybysko.

EDIT-Finished off this region of the bracket and it is all set!

A year after going to the finals of the WWF Championship tournament, he faced Beefcake at Mania. Neither could get the job done. That goes to show just how underrated The 'Cake is.

We have our opponent folks. The MDM will be facing....BARBARIAN. I like the match up. He is a big dude, but Ted could handle him and once he locks on the Million Dollar Dream, it is nighty night for Barbarian.

As the only man to pick The Barbarian, I'll have no other option but to tell you why he's better than Dibiase.

Well MDM has moved onto round 2, where he will meet up with Jumbo. Should be a tough battle, but I think MDM can get through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back