Wade Barrett: A future million dollar champion?

Remix

Is a thin rope
Exactly what the title says. We know Wade likes money, and is likely to win NXT and therefore get a title shot on PPV. Most would assume that he'd go after one of the top titles, which would be logical (bigger title shot = bigger winner's cheque). However, no matter how big the pay cheque is for winning, it's not going to match the money he'd get by going for the million dollar title. I mean c'mon that thing's worth over a million dollars. He could make up for the lack of a big winner's cheque by flogging it at an auction house. Or alternatively by selling it back to Ted.

It makes perfect sence, and means that the main event can be used for feuds that will attract more PPV buys than a random guy we've never heard of vs John Cena/Jack Swagger.

I thought so. I randomly thought of it while I was trying to go to sleep. It's what makes the most sence in this situation. the main event needs to be with people that can draw the big buys, leaving the winning rookies to take a mid card shot (or get Kazarian'd). If Danielson was still in contention, he'd go after Miz but since he's not any more this makes the most sence. If he's ruthless enough in the haggling, Wade could make a few million kayfabe dollars (wired directly to his account). And let's face it, Wade's not the sort of guy who'll say no to a bit of extortion. After all, he did blatantly steal money from WWE during the selling challenge.

Wade would make a great Virgil too. Big, strong, ruthless and will do whatever Ted wants if the price is right. Pity he's too good for that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back