Official Judgement Day 2007 Thread

D

doom

Kane is shown featured on this years Judgment Day poster. Do you think he will be main event status in the next month? Maybe he'll turn heel and go against his brothers gold?

Kane is shown featured on this years Judgment Day poster. Do you think he will be main event status in the next month? Maybe he'll turn heel and go against his brothers gold?

The concept sounds good, but let's face it Kane's in-ring skills have seriously declined ever since he got rid of that mask. BTW: do you have a link to the Judgement day poster?

Well they have been some reports that Kane will be in a storyline with Mark Henry when he returns so this could be the start of there storyline.

The concept sounds good, but let's face it Kane's in-ring skills have seriously declined ever since he got rid of that mask. BTW: do you have a link to the Judgement day poster?

The forum I saw it on is having a problem with their server but as soon as its back up I will post the picture of it.

Heres the poster.

jdnm9.jpg

i think it will just be the mark henry storyline dont be such drama queens nothing serious will happen

i think it will just be the mark henry storyline dont be such drama queens nothing serious will happen

drama queens? we were discussing if he would main event or not how is that drama? and usually on the ppv poster they are the main 'attraction' for that event so.

The pay per view is from the Kiel Center in St. Louis, the home of the first Hell in A cell between HBK and The Undertaker 10 years ago. Don't be suprised if the main event is a semi-tenth anniversary of the Cell with Batista and the Undertaker. Big Dave Dudd has wanted that match for the last 2 years, and It would be appropriate to have it here.

I thought Kane was going to be taking time off to have his Knee scoped anyway, and with King Booker gone, you won't see a defense of the King of the Ring crowd.

So heres my guess as to what we'll have
Depending on the 4 way outcome.
Orton vs. Cena
Edge vs. HBK
Batista v. Undertaker (Hell in the Cell)
KOTR Finals
Mark Henry v. Kane
CM Punk v. RVD
Some lame Tag match with the Lame Hardyz
A wrestler of Vinces choosing against Bobby Lashley

The pay per view is from the Kiel Center in St. Louis, the home of the first Hell in A cell between HBK and The Undertaker 10 years ago. Don't be suprised if the main event is a semi-tenth anniversary of the Cell with Batista and the Undertaker. Big Dave Dudd has wanted that match for the last 2 years, and It would be appropriate to have it here.

I thought Kane was going to be taking time off to have his Knee scoped anyway, and with King Booker gone, you won't see a defense of the King of the Ring crowd.

So heres my guess as to what we'll have
Depending on the 4 way outcome.
Orton vs. Cena
Edge vs. HBK
Batista v. Undertaker (Hell in the Cell)
KOTR Finals
Mark Henry v. Kane
CM Punk v. RVD
Some lame Tag match with the Lame Hardyz
A wrestler of Vinces choosing against Bobby Lashley

That seems most reasonable and I hope thats the card or close to it.

The only problem with that card is Cena vs. Orton. That one on one match-up should be built up as next year's WrestleMania Main Event. This is, imo, a big time money match. It shouldn't be wasted on a insignificant PPV like Judgment Day.

My guess is HBK will win the title at Backlash by pinning either Orton or Edge. And whomever he pinned will challenge him at Judgment Day. I think it'll be HBK(c) vs. Edge.

Other than that, I think your card does seem reasonable.

"Big Dave Dudd " as you like to call him has already had a Hell in a Cell match. Batista vs HHH Vengeance 2005.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li4HbsLYWGE

HBKshowstoppa, Batista has been saying in interviews that he wants Taker in a Cell match. I think this came out a little after his cell match with triple H, sorry for the confusion.

i dont think kane will be in the main event i rekon he will vs taylor and regal henry will come out cost kane the match and then this proposed rivaly will start between them

i think there mite be a Lashley vs Snitsky for ECW title as Snitsky has being destroying everyone so look out for that one

I get the feeling that the old brand PPVs will be dominated by the specific brand it used to be, so Judgement Day should have more Smackdown talent than RAW and ECW talent, same hing for when they get to One Night Stand, it will be a predominantly ECW show with RAW and Smackdown Talent being involved, if you get my meaning.

i hope the Lashley-McMahon feud stops by Backlash, Lashley needs some real feuds to get his and his championships credibility back

Judgement Day 2007 *3 hours*

1.World Heavyweight Championship match - Undertaker(c) vs. Batista
Hell in the Cell or Last Ride match

2.WWE Championship match - John Cena(c) vs. Randy Orton

3.ECW Heavyweight Championship - Bobby Lashley(c) vs. Snitsky

4.WWE Tag-Team Championship "Street Fight" - Paul London(c) and Brian Kendrick(c) vs. Deuce and Domino

5.U.S. Championship "Submission" match - Chris Benoit vs. MVP

6.Cruiserweight Championship - Chavo Guerrero(c) vs. Jimmy Wang Yang

right or wrong it doesnt matter..this pay per view usually blows any way, c'mon Khali beating Taker clean? Kurt Angle vs. Mark Henry? i bet only half the matches will live up to their expectations but still...what the hell

Okay, it's going back a while, but the 2000 Judgement Day was a good PPV, even if only for the Triple H vs The Rock Iron Man Match and Undertaker's return on his bike.

ok, i'm wrong, i admit it. But i'm talking about the majority of Judgement Days and none have impressed me that much. Individual matches are one thing; whole pay per view cards are another. I could always be wrong again though and this could be pay per view of the year with all the Wrestlemania feud blow offs

wat will happen with mr kennedy at judgement day? and kane for that matter? i see alot of people havnt included him on their card and hes on the poster

most people seemingly dislike khali and cena but if they face off at judgment day i hope people will see john cena as the lesser of the two evils

i dont c rob van dam getting a title shot or winning the title. i think that loss to umaga just shows that theyre gonna bury him. and i dont think mvp and benoit will have an iron man match for the united states title. iron man matches are a once in a while thing for the top belt, theyre not gonna have an iron man match in the middle or beginning of a ppv.

i definately do c a horrible khali vs. cena coming up. I like Cena cuz he works hard, but that match is gonna be brutal. Cena's hard work cant make up for Khali being there. And Taker/Batista Hell-In-A-Cell is obviously gonna come up .
The idea i do like is having more 1# contenders matches, kinda like how TNA does those gauntlet matches. It adds more spice to the ppv, and i like to c different guys challenge for the belt. i guess it makes it seem a little more realistic. In the world of boxing or MMA, ur not gonna have 1 guy challenge for the title for 4 months straight or something like that. it gets boring. atleast tna mixes it up a little.

Heres my card:

World Heavyweight Championship Match - Hell In A Cell
Batista vs. Undertaker(c)
Taker wins

ECW Championship Match - Extreme Rules
Vince McMahon(c) w/ Shane McMahon and New Breed vs. Rob Van Dam
New breed takes out RVD giving Vince the win

Triple Threat Elimination #1 Contender Match
HBK vs Randy Orton vs Edge
Rated RKO work on HBK until Orton turns on Edge, eliminates him and gets some sweet chin music for his efforts. HBK wins

Kane vs Henry - KOTR finals
Henry comes in on a great push... wins in a squash match

US Title Match -Ladder Match
MVP vs. Chris benoit(c)
MVP finally Wins the title

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke - Loser Leaves ECW match
Punk wins and becomes the new leader of the New Breed

World Tag Team Title Match
Hardyz(c) vs. Cade and Murdoch
Hardyz win another great match

WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. The Great Khali
Cena Wins by Countout after Choke Bomb to the outside By Khali

WWE Championship Match/$ in the Bank Cash-in
John Cena vs. Kennedy
Theres no way that WWE/Kennedy/WWE fans will have the paitence to wait until WM24.Kennedy throws Cena in the ring,pins him the moment the match starts, wins, and moves to RAW.

Well the Undertaker injury definetly changes the whole percpective of this pay per view. It was looking to be a Hell in the Cell with Batista, but obviously thats over now.

So we pretty much have Khali vs. Cena as a lock on this thing. A midcard match, but now we have a hole to fill on the top of the card. A lot depends on what happens on Smackdown tonight with the WHC. I'm still pulling for a KOTR/Gold Rush tourny to crown a new champion in the main event.

So here's my Judgement Day card thus far.
8 man elimination King of the Ring Tournament. The winner of this years King of the Ring will be the new WHC, nice reward.

I'll go with Matt Hardy, Kennedy, Benoit, Finlay, Batista, Kane, MVP, and a mystery man.

Cena vs. Khali.

As for the rest of the card, I'm not sure now with all the injuries coming down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back