[Official] Harthan is more badass than you via ponies, magic, and stuff.

I really had no idea about him, I guess I just equated FCW to young. I was impressed enough to want to see more. When I get around to some NXT I assume I'll see some of him. He looks good for 31, but I guess he is in show business.

Both Kruger vs Gabriel matches are worth seeing (and the second falls into the period when I think he already had the broken neck. At least, commentary later claims that he did at the time), as are his matches against Leakee, Mike Dalton and his first match against Bo Rotundo. It's a shame that his title run was so fucking dull because (when not working with green chicken shit) he had some good matches as champion.

On the subject of FCW matches that are worth seeing, you can't go wrong with Justin Angel/Gabriel's run. The guy was just ludicrously consistent and got over quickly because of it (as in, during his third TV match, the crowd went from chanting you both suck to cheering him). Kaval, DH Smith and Tyson Kidd/TJ Wilson were awesome too.

Happy New Year, Harthan! I know you said in Shadow's thread that it has yet to be seen if it's "happy," but I think the year is full of possibility. Keep your chin up, friend! :)

Your new name is Mrs. Dagger Dias' Baby Boy, your new user title is "A Success As A Boy And A Son", your new avatar, to be found in the 2011 collection, is:

B3dKz.jpg

And your signature is:

jbwzxEyrbsJwws.png

"And that's the bottom line, because DADDY DIAS said so!"

Happy new year.

Your new name is Mrs. Dagger Dias' Baby Boy, your new user title is "A Success As A Boy And A Son", your new avatar, to be found in the 2011 collection, is:

B3dKz.jpg

And your signature is:

jbwzxEyrbsJwws.png

"And that's the bottom line, because DADDY DIAS said so!"

Happy new year.

Yes, yes, yes.

Jerk.

An "L" made of glum-looking emoticons identifying yourself as a sad loser?

I see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Also, there was a point in the LD when I thought you were Dagger, and was going to push you.... And then I realized you weren't Dagger.

No hard feelings? :(

Also, there was a point in the LD when I thought you were Dagger, and was going to push you.... And then I realized you weren't Dagger.

No hard feelings? :(

Only if you play my game, Last Dream XIII-2.8, an epic RPG experience unrivaled by anything commercially available, featuring the adventures of Rob T. Stalwart, the stoic hero, and his lovable furry companion, Flob.

In other news, I'm watching my first episode of Main Event from January 2 this year, and it's an interesting show. I like the idea of pre and post match interviews for everyone, along with introduction videos for everyone.

Also, the Miz is terrible, just absolutely terrible. This face turn is abysmal. He's so unlikable.

So I'm watching my first Impact in ages. It's the first one of 2013. Maybe sometime I'll see some of the good stuff I've missed since like, 2010. There's presumably "Best Ofs" that have been published at some point. But I figure, why not get back into TNA.

The PPV coming up looks like a fun show. At least the main event and the X-Division stuff. I don't feel like this Aces and Eight thing is any good. But, oh well.

Also, who the hell is this Todd Keneley guy and why is he talking...ever?

So, uh, two part question:

1. You ready to cheer your head off for the mighty Blue Jackets? and,

2. How stoked are ya for the return of Discord AND a Fluttershy episode? As Lauren Faust said earlier this week "It's quiet telling which one is less popular than the others, when Rarity is the only one without her own episode this season..."

So, uh, two part question:

1. You ready to cheer your head off for the mighty Blue Jackets? and,

2. How stoked are ya for the return of Discord AND a Fluttershy episode? As Lauren Faust said earlier this week "It's quiet telling which one is less popular than the others, when Rarity is the only one without her own episode this season..."

1. Eh. I'm going to try some hockey this year, but I probably won't be a Blue Jackets fan. This is my opportunity to support a team that's actually good. Maybe Chicago or something.

2. Could be the best episode ever. Seems like it's the "brony" episode.

One of the upcoming episodes could confirm that Twilight is indeed a Super Ponyan and transforms to her second form. I won't divulge too much though due to spoilers.

Just read some episode descriptions for the next two (Keep Calm and Flutter On, and Just for Sidekicks), and goddamn it, Spike gets TWO 'sodes this season, but Rarity doesn't?!

Oh, and Harthan, you should give the Jackets a shot this season. With the removal of Rick Nash, and the guys we got for him from New York, combined with the abbreviated 48 game schedule, it could work for us. I'm not saying "Next Stanley Cup Champions", but the playoffs are a real possibility.

Oh, and Harthan, you should give the Jackets a shot this season. With the removal of Rick Nash, and the guys we got for him from New York, combined with the abbreviated 48 game schedule, it could work for us. I'm not saying "Next Stanley Cup Champions", but the playoffs are a real possibility.

Maybe. I'll keep an open mind.

So, Del Rio's new tights on Monday: Could they be any more beauteous?

Impossible. They're amazing, for an amazing man.

I like they he uses different colored scarves now, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back