[Official] Bitch about the lack of Fan Slam Columns/Pics thread

You dont want insight into what I was like in person?? The interactions?? The hilarity??

Its all just a primal superficial thing isnt it. I knew it. Im nothing but a peice of prettyness to you. just a peice of meat!!!

Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words, though I doesn't explain why Becca is grinding up against her computer right every time you post:headscratch:

The drooling over NorCal stuff. I dont take it all too seriously. Should I?? LOL.

The flippin out over NorCal dreaminess stuff, its your gimmick currently LOL

Either you or Irsh (prolly you) should change the name of this thread to

[Official} Bitch about the lack of Fan Slam Columns/Pics thread

I am boycotting sending the pics until a certain someone gets her hormones under control. I am starting to develop an inferiority complex. Damn you, NorCal! I even bought you Calamari!!!

I am boycotting sending the pics until a certain someone gets her hormones under control. I am starting to develop an inferiority complex. Damn you, NorCal! I even bought you Calamari!!!

I'll make sure you don't feel inferior when you post the pics. My new gimmick can be all about Irish if you wish.

LOL Irish, stop torturing the poor girl.

and besides, he has a wife. He gets fawned over every day im sure :lmao:

Im hot right now. one of WZ's best draws. Irish is displaying the ability to draw great heel heat though LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back