Lockdown VIP Weekend Fan Interaction

GLS1412

Dark Match Winner
TNA Lockdown VIP Weekend will take place on Saturday, April 16 and Sunday, April 17 in Cincinnati, OH.

Here are all the details for one of TNA’s biggest weekends of the year!

TNA Fan InterAction
Join us from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, April 16 at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center (attached by skywalk to the Cincinnati Marriott RiverCenter) for Fan InterAction. Fan InterAction will feature appearances by Mr. Anderson, Rob Van Dam, Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, TNA Founder "The King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett and his wife Karen, Matt Hardy, Scott Steiner, Crimson, Bully Ray, Abyss, Hernandez, Beer Money Inc., "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan, The British Invasion, "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe, Ink Inc., Kazarian, Madison Rayne, "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero, Mickie James, Eric Young, Orlando Jordan, Tara, Robbie E & Cookie, Motorcity Machine Guns, Jay Lethal, Brian Kendrick, Generation Me, Tommy Dreamer, Suicide, Hector Guerrero, Willie Urbina, Mike Tenay, Taz, Jeremy Borash, SoCal Val, Don West and more!

The Main Event
Join us at 430pm (immediately following Fan Interaction) on Saturday for the Lockdown VIP Weekend Main Event. The Main Event will feature exclusive autograph and photo opportunities with Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Sting, and Mick Foley. In addition to autograph and photo opportunities, VIP fans will be among the first to receive the new DVD release, "Mick Foley: Hardcore Legend". The Main Event session is only available as part of the Lockdown VIP Weekend package and replaces the previously announced "SuperStar Extra's"

TNA Last Stop Before Lockdown RiverBoat Cruise
The party continues with the TNA Last Stop Before Lockdown River Queen Cruise on Saturday evening. Join us as we celebrate TNA’s most dangerous Pay-Per-View of year, Lockdown. The Cruise will depart from Covington Landing (located next to the Cincinnati Marriott RiverCenter) at 8 PM (returning around 11 PM) and will include food, music, and appearances by many of the TNA stars as they prepare for Lockdown. Boarding will begin at 730pm and the cruise will begin at 8pm. The RiverBoat Cruise is available only as part of the Lockdown VIP Weekend package.

VIP Entrance to Lockdown on Sunday
On Sunday, you’ll have your own VIP line to ensure you are the first to enter the arena for the Lockdown Pay Per View (must have a ticket for this event purchased separately) at the US Bank Arena in Cincinnati, OH. This will give you the opportunity to be the first to visit the merchandise stand and check out the arena while finding your seats. You will be met at the merchandise stand by Don West, who will have an exclusive VIP merchandise special that will not offered to anyone else.

This is once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable weekend like only TNA Wrestling and TNA Ultimate Fan Xperience can bring! All of this for only $199!!!!

Get yours now at ShopTNA.com before it sells out!

*Talents listed above for appearances are subject to change*

TNA Fan InterAction Admission Only
If you would like to enjoy TNA Fan InterAction and cannot attend all of the other events, you can still join us for Fan InterAction for only $99!

This will take place from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, April 16 at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center (attached by skywalk to the Cincinnati Marriott RiverCenter) Included in your Fan InterAction Admission Only ticket is admission to the event and 8x10s of the TNA Stars in attendance.

Fan InterAction is $99.00 for adults and $79 for children 4–10, with children under 4 years of age admitted for free. There will be a special “early bird” price of $79.00 for adult tickets only during for the 48 hours of sales. No discount available for child tickets.

Please note that there is no reduced pricing for the Lockdown VIP Weekend

This was posted on TNA.

Fan Interaction looks great, basically the whole roster will be there. The thing I found strange was that Jeff Hardy and AJ Styles were left off the list. I guess Jeff Hardy is taking some time off, I wonder though as they do not have AJ on the list, does this mean he will not return till after lockdown.

Your thoughts

tna usually adds more names to v.i.p stuff as they get closer to it though I seriously doubt jeff will be there since he wasn't at taping...hope that isn't a spoiler. so yea i'm sure aj will pop up, usually send buyers an email when they add people. not sure if they post it on their site or not.

AJ isn't on the list because they are obviously pushing him being injured by Bully Ray. If he returns at the impact before the event, I am sure he will be there. Either that, or he will return at Lockdown. As for Jeff Hardy, we all know he will not be there at all. Rumor has it that Jeff wont be having anything to do with TNA at the very least, until his legal issues are taken care of. Then again, who knows as TNA may keep him out longer. I would have fired him by now, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back