[Official] Anonymous GM Discussion Thread

The Anonymous RAW GM Will Be Revealed?

• True

• False

• I Don't Even Care Anymore..

Results are only viewable after voting.
watch the Raw GM be Shane McMahon or Stephanie. Bringing the family back into the business. In all honesty though, WWE has let this story run way too long. No matter who they reveal it's going to be tough to imagine why they made the decisions they did, especially if it's a roster member. The Raw GM if revealed needs to be someone who just doesn't care about anybody but was all about making life difficult for others. for me the Raw GM story angle just doesn't offer anything anymore. i'll only be interested in it again when you can start to see a clear reasoning or a particular wrestler that's being targeted. Curious about what people think about the Raw GM being Chris Jericho?

Nope, I love Vickie character but even with all her heat for WWE to have Vickie as the GM would be a major letdown.
This storyline has went on far too long and with little-zero pay off so far, we're talking about a year come end of June something hot turned into something unrealistic and unless they have it turn out to be someone like HHH (makes sense, and a great way to turn heel) anyone WWE picks will be a major let down unless it's HBK (possible) but my hunch is that when it boils down to it and the storyline ends we'll see that NO ONE was behind it and the GM was simply a computer making decisions and as ******ed as that sounds I just don't see how WWE can continue the storyline with someone being behind it for much longer.

watch the Raw GM be Shane McMahon or Stephanie. Bringing the family back into the business. In all honesty though, WWE has let this story run way too long. No matter who they reveal it's going to be tough to imagine why they made the decisions they did, especially if it's a roster member. The Raw GM if revealed needs to be someone who just doesn't care about anybody but was all about making life difficult for others. for me the Raw GM story angle just doesn't offer anything anymore. i'll only be interested in it again when you can start to see a clear reasoning or a particular wrestler that's being targeted. Curious about what people think about the Raw GM being Chris Jericho?

Funny you've mentioned about making life difficult, I wouldn't be surprised with rumors that SD is failing big time if Vince doesn't do away with the Brand split and with that simply just does away with the RAW GM and give Teddy "full GM powers".

Bad idea. That bitch needs to get eliminated from wrestling period. Fuckin living off the Guerrero name. She gets heat cause she's fuckin annoying garbage, not a good heel.

And people hate on Benoit and shit...

Let's not forget how Randy Orton took a shit on Eddie Guerrero a few years ago with that feud against Rey. Remember him coming out in Eddie's car and all that? All that disrespectful bullshit?

In respect to Eddie, get all that Guerrero related shit off tv.

It would be perhaps the worst thing they could ever do. For a start it has already been done to death. Secondly Vickie even said on live TV that the RAW GM hired her and then she ended up having to face Trish Stratus in order to get a job if I recall. Now if the GM was Vickie she wouldn't do that. Or they can just pretend the fans have the memories of goldfish and do it anyway.

Vickie dosent need to be the gm. Period

The biggest problem with the raw gm is that if u look over the past year of this story line, there has been no continuity to the character. I believe when wwe came up with this angle they had a person or a few people in mind, but as time went on they lost sight of it and just started using the gm as a loopole to do something different cuz the gm has no face yet. One week the gm is a good guy, the next a heel. I personaly believe that somehow the gm culd be revealed thru this r-truth conspiracy theory, but like typical wwe, they rushed this storyline and now the raw gm is giving him a title shot when just recently the raw gm felt he didn't deserve one.

I don't think it really matters who the Anonymous GM is. This storyline has played for way too long for anyone to even care anymore. I honestly can't think of anyone that could be brought back for this to be exciting at all

Bad idea. That bitch needs to get eliminated from wrestling period. Fuckin living off the Guerrero name. She gets heat cause she's fuckin annoying garbage, not a good heel.

Let's not forget how Randy Orton took a shit on Eddie Guerrero a few years ago with that feud against Rey. Remember him coming out in Eddie's car and all that? All that disrespectful bullshit?

Massive negative rep for you son. MASSIVE.
She's not a bitch first off. She's been doing a tremendous job at improving her character within the company. She draws HEAT. She doesn't even need to insult anyone. Just her mere presence alone draws boo's louder than most mega heels have received as of late. With Vickie in your corner you are all but promised a great heel presence. Plus she can add comic relief when needed. Especially when Dolph kisses another girl ;)

Randy didn't take a "shit" on Eddie. He came out in Eddie's car to progress the storyline. Keep in mind all parties have to agree when it comes to someones death. If you were offended by it, then it did it's job. Randy was a heel doing heel tactics. Plain and simple. How can your last statement of "in respect to Eddie" have ANY respect when you say "get all that Guerrero shit off tv"
That Guerrero "shit" has extended now as another Guerrero is working their way thru the WWE system. That Guerrero "shit" that you speak of has more roots in wrestling than your entire families existence has in your town.

Vickie is doing an awesome job as a credible heel. And I for one think she deserves to stay. If she was failing as a heel she would be taken off of TV. But clearly she isn't failing she is doing what WWE wants from her. Drawing MASSIVE amounts of heat. She isn't pissing anyone off in the locker room. She doesn't put herself on a higher pedestal than anyone else even though she has the name Guerrero. Vickie is doing an awesome job.

As far as her being the GM though that wouldn't be such a good idea. Yes it would help elevate Dolph because he would obviously get major treatment but that would be a detriment to his character in the long run. Vickie needs to stay in a managerial role. Except maybe give her a tweener character and make it a conflict towards success. The tweener considers cheating and Vickie encourages him to cheat. He cheats on occasion but tries not to. Vickie doesn't NEED the GM role to be successful as has been displayed by her clearly successful heel run. EXCUSE ME!!!! :)

I really don't think the anonymous GM will ever be revealed. Even if it is I doubt it will be Vickie Guerrero. I think it's a good chance Foley could be the next GM if he comes back to WWE. She could maybe become the GM down the road, but I hope not anytime soon.

Not only has Vickie as GM been ran into the ground. She doesn't need that role to get heat. She gets as much or more heat than most of the top heels.

Whos this guy??? Vicki earned the Guerrero name she put up with Eddie at his worst times then gave him a chance to earn a place back in her heart, she could of kept the divorce and milked him for all he was worth, but she loved the man. Then as his peak she lost him all over again but this time permanently, I am sure the insurance money would have been enough to sustain a regular life but she wanted more for her girls and decided to dedicate some time to the profession her husband loved and low and behold she was great at it, so much that I would see tons of Excuse me signs over any other Diva in the WWE.

Also to keep on topic theres no way she can be the anonymous GM it wouldnt make any sense if she was

vicki guerrero doesnt need the gm spot shes perfect as dolph zigglers manager hell she gets so much heat satan himself couldnt get booed more

seriously though it wouldnt be right if she was gm shes been gm too many times for it to hold any shock value im all for triple h as gm though

I think the longer this storyline goes on the less likely anyone will be revealed as the anonymous GM. There may have been plans at one time to reveal who the anonymous GM was but either Vince thought the anonymous GM worked really well and decide not to reveal who it was or his picks for the anonymous GM all had no interest in doing and turned Vince down.

I also think if they ever do reveal who the anonymous GM is they almost need to have Vince come on to Raw as a Heel character again and run rampant ie Rock/Triple H/Stone Cold storylines and have the GM reveal themselves to come to the aid of John Cena or someone. Anyways I think doing some kind of storyline like that is the only way to bring back some importance of the GM being revealed.

One last thing I was hoping since there was a post on Wrestlezone that smackdown may raid Raw of alot of its top talent that maybe they would do an old fashioned draft and Teddy Long would draft all of Raws top stars and then Anonymous GM would draft low carders and mid carders from Smackdown and then the Anonymous GM would chime in saying "Now that Smackdown officially has all the top talent I resign as the Anonymous GM of Raw! "Holla Holla"!! or one of his catch phrases. Just my thoughts.

What if the GM payoff turns out to be Jericho?

He left as a Heel persona
Has been known to "copyright infringe" on others gimmicks as heel or face
(I do remember one time the GM using Rock and Stone cold lines in an e-mail and Jericho did beat them both the same night as he loved informing us of)
His Book, and Dancing with the Stars deal turned him more face, and during the time he was on DwtS the GM did have less of a weekly presence.
Once voted off, the GM e-mails came more often

Something about this just seems to fit. There were also, I believe, some comments made by Jericho that IF he came back he would not want the same workload, or same persona he left with.

I know he hasnt been on television for a long time, but what about Shane O Mac??? Would be a total surprise!! Would open up endless storylines.

What if the GM payoff turns out to be Jericho?

He left as a Heel persona
Has been known to "copyright infringe" on others gimmicks as heel or face
(I do remember one time the GM using Rock and Stone cold lines in an e-mail and Jericho did beat them both the same night as he loved informing us of)
His Book, and Dancing with the Stars deal turned him more face, and during the time he was on DwtS the GM did have less of a weekly presence.
Once voted off, the GM e-mails came more often

Something about this just seems to fit. There were also, I believe, some comments made by Jericho that IF he came back he would not want the same workload, or same persona he left with.

I hear you but you've got to think of the red herrings WWE will drop in order to keep the GM hush hush, I don't think WWE knows who the GM is yet, hence the year long storyline, I generally don't see it ending any time soon either, as I said above I wouldn't be surprised if when all comes to all the GM is an actual computer "making the decisions" or some ******ed no payoff end to something that could have/would have been a hot storyline if not ran into the ground and bored the fans the majority of the time.

Vickie would not be good to be Raw GM as Smackdown GM it was very boring and too much storyline about her. Problem is WWE doesn't even know who they want it to be. As far as Dolphs manager I don't think he needs her she should be with someone with poor mic skills thats not dolph.

I don;t really have a problem with it, but it wouldn;t really make sense. The anonymous GM has, if anything, been on the side of the faces, with most of the announcements being to the favour of the crowd.
I'm not sure that they have anyone in mind yet, the character of the anonymous GM is stronger than many of the real, on-screen talents right now. Although, I could see Mick Foley coming in and doing that job if he does return to WWE when his TNA contract expires.

Sorry but dumpster-horse Vicki is not the GM.

There is no GM, it's annonymous because it's makes it easier for the GM to say whatever it wants for one side or another and there is never any blame or consequence put on a character. The reason it has been annonymous for so long is for that reason, it has worked for a pretty long time without having to drawn out any characters that would undoubtedly be gone by now if introduced. If all else fails, it will end up being Vince, Shane is gone, Stephanie is a mother (of 3?), I don't think HHH would and no one else seems important enough. I almost thought they were gonna make it Michael Cole, but I digress.

Conclusion...no GM, just a faceless/voiceless entity to make decisions.

I think tonight showed that the anonymous GM is Cole. He was saying things that were very close to what the anonymous GM was saying. There can only be one GM right now and it should be Cole

Now, with the idea of Capitol Punishment coming up in couple of weeks, maybe WWE could use this opportunity to possible have a real General Manager. Now, this is just an idea, but what if WWE made an election type thing where the fans would vote for whom they would like to represent Raw as the General Manager then have it announced at Capitol Punishment. For example, let's say Raw decides to have the running candidates be announced, they run their campaigns on raw, probably two face candidates (Austin & Foley :lol:) and probably one heel candidate (Possibly Vicki) and then have the voting close at C.P? I know this is more of a longshot then anything, but what do you think of the idea?

It would be a decent idea...

...If the General Manager hadn't already been chosen in kayfabe. He just chooses to remain anonymous. Having an election would make it look as if there were multiple GMs at the same time, which would be pretty stupid.

Waste of time. For a start we all know who would win and that makes the whole storyline pointless. And need I say more?

Stupid idea. We have a GM, he / she is anonymous.. so having the fans vote for who they want would be pointless.. the anonymous GM just needs to finally reveal his or herself.. or just have McMahon come out one day and say.. the Anonymous GM is fired and appoint someone to be the GM.. that would end that whole storyline right there.. I just don't care about the GM anymore, I was curious in the beginning but now it's gone on way too long..

and if it turns out to actually be Mick Foley, since he's apparently not with TNA anymore.. that'll be really ******ed

and if it turns out to actually be Mick Foley, since he's apparently not with TNA anymore.. that'll be really ******ed

Well, "******ed" or not, when I saw Vince McMahon in the ring Monday night, interrupting the incoming message from the anonymous GM, I was sure Mick Foley was about to take on the role. I really thought McMahon was going to challenge the GM to show himself.....and another era of Foley was about to begin.

Shows what I know, huh?

I thinks it's a pretty descent ideal, but I don't think the WWE is even interested in revealing who the GM is. It's cool because who says that we have to know right now anyway; it's not like the newtwork thing that Impact had because it's being used less and less, plus they haven't given the gm a little storyline like Impact did with the network. I think it's gonna be one of those things where the WWE never reveal who it is as the era of the general manager is over. It has gotten old years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back