Raw GM?

Odisho

PISTOL PETE
me and my freind were watching raw and he told me something that i forgot completley about, and i havn't seen a thread about it....

ever since triple HHH became ceo ''MR. laptop guy has said nothing(or typed nothing)

my questions are:

do you think they just scratched that angle out?
do you think they're gonna keep the ''laptop GM''?
if you think they're gonna keep it, what do you think they plan on doing with the anonymous GM?

Since they have made triple H the on-screen authority on RAW, there is no need for the GM. Im guessing WWE didn't really have an endgame for it and didn't really have one single person that was going to be revealed.

Its just one of those things that faded out, much like GTV back in the day (yes I know WHO was supposed to be behind it).

I dont think the RAW GM will be back, or that Triple H will even acknowledge it. If he hasn't at this point why would he. The GM angle was played out and was VERY stale. Hell most of the time you saw Cole reading an "email", you could clearly see he was reading from a script through a Word document.

This is the third time I post in a thread asking about where the Raw GM is.

Do I think they just scratched that angle out? No. If they did when why's the Raw GM's laptop still there? I think the GM will eventually have a come back.

Do I think they're gonna keep the "laptop GM"? Absolutely not. The concept got stale already. I think they'll reveal who he is eventually. It's the only logical explanation for them to still keep his desk around.

What do I think they plan on doing with it? The same answer I gave every other thread about the GM. It's gonna be John Lauriniaitis. How else would you explain the laptop GM's absence ever since Laurinaitis became an on screer character?

The Raw GM can also be Mick Foley.

He could have been in charge of Raw the whole time. Vince McMahon sent him to the competition to spy on Hulk Hogan.

It's not that far out is it?

No,just end the RAW GM.It has even been there for the last 2 months or even made a match.Its been made pretty clear that there is no RAW GM on the laptop coz Johnny ace made the sheamus,cena vs christian,henry match on RAW.But if there still going to reveal it my choice would be a simple stephanie instead of some random shit GM.

It would seem that the Anonymous Raw General Manager has disappeared. Personally, I hope it is never to be seen again. It became obvious about half way through the angle that not even the WWE knew who it would actually be and it probably became embarrassing to have their show run by a computer. I think it more than likely that they just scratched it out, hoping that nobody will even notice. From what I've seen, very few people have noticed and if they had, didn't care to mention it.

It is more than likely that they won't even bother to mention it again. Still if they do decide to at least offer an explanation, my money's on John Laurenitis (however you spell that.) He was rarely if ever seen at that time, he's Vince's loyal henchman still in the company, I wouldn't even be surprised if he was responsible for sending the text that sicced Nash on CM Punk. It's more than likely that Vince wanted to keep direct control over Raw and used JL because he had him directly under his thumb. JL is also (just speculating here) likely to be the lightning rod and fall guy in the aftermath of the angle.

WOW intresting,well maybe it is Teddy Long the RAW GM,so heel turn? Coz he was on micheal cole's side???

I'd like to see the anonymous GM storyline completely scrapped. Thank God we haven't had to listen to a single, "May I have your attention please?" ever since Triple H came back.

If Foley comes back, it would be nice to see him be the Raw GM.
I've thought for a long time that Edge would fit nicely in the role of Smackdown GM.

I think they scrapped the angle. There is no need for it and it had run its course. People hated the anonymous GM's emails. I say just reveal that it was Johnny Ace, no one likes him anyway. The computer stand should get sledgehammered by Trips to fully signify the end of that ridiculous angle. I don't see them keeping that storyline anymore. If they do, it will probably fit in somewhere with the conspiracy and the "who texted Kevin Nash!?" angle. The same person who texted him could be who the GM was. The angle lasted too long for people to care about it anymore, the least they could do is tell us who it was though.

they still set up the laptop podium every raw, so they still haven't forgotten about it. No matter who they identify as the GM, it'll be somewhat awkward.

This is the third time I post in a thread asking about where the Raw GM is.

Do I think they just scratched that angle out? No. If they did when why's the Raw GM's laptop still there? I think the GM will eventually have a come back.

Do I think they're gonna keep the "laptop GM"? Absolutely not. The concept got stale already. I think they'll reveal who he is eventually. It's the only logical explanation for them to still keep his desk around.

What do I think they plan on doing with it? The same answer I gave every other thread about the GM. It's gonna be John Lauriniaitis. How else would you explain the laptop GM's absence ever since Laurinaitis became an on screer character?
I don't care who the raw gm is anymore they have dragged this on for over a year now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back