Obamartins

No one provided me any of Crocker's previous names when I asked. Obamartins crime still hasn't been made clear, but neither the word "alt" nor the word "Crocker" were used in the OP. If this is some legendary troll, as "Crocker" his myth is overblown. He actually seems to be a more effective troll from inside The Prison thanks to everyone playing along with him. I don't know how persistent his nonsense was when he was put in here, but he hardly seems to be the level of nuisance he's made out to be. He's certainly no Y2eh or JStrike, not that that's a bad thing.

Crocker's alts

The people who keep coming back to Crocker are sad.

So Obarmartins logged on to both accounts he had after asking for one of them to be deleted? Or is he literally just here because he said mean things to KB?

Crocker's alts

The people who keep coming back to Crocker are sad.

So Obarmartins logged on to both accounts he had after asking for one of them to be deleted? Or is he literally just here because he said mean things to KB?

He didn't go on the other. Dude is just dumb and cooling off here for a bit.

Please change my name to either:

1. nWoWolfpacTV
2. nWoWolfpackTV
3. nWoWolfpacTV2015

In that order. Last time I requested I was told username was already took (which would have been me making accounts & forgetting email/passwords) so if nWoWolfpacTV username is already took you have my permission to delete that account so I can use the name. If that is possible try option 2. Pretty sure option 3 will be available.

Thanks

:lmao:

yeah could you change my name to klunderbunker and if it already exists just delete that account its probs mine. ffs what an idiot

No one provided me any of Crocker's previous names when I asked. Obamartins crime still hasn't been made clear, but neither the word "alt" nor the word "Crocker" were used in the OP. If this is some legendary troll, as "Crocker" his myth is overblown. He actually seems to be a more effective troll from inside The Prison thanks to everyone playing along with him. I don't know how persistent his nonsense was when he was put in here, but he hardly seems to be the level of nuisance he's made out to be. He's certainly no Y2eh or JStrike, not that that's a bad thing.

Crocker holds the record for most alts placed in prison. Surely you recall ProWrestlingFan.

Crocker holds the record for most alts placed in prison. Surely you recall ProWrestlingFan.

I feel like I'm being worked. Is the record one?

Better to get it straight from the horse's mouth anyway:

Okay. My alts are : ProWrestlingFan, CMPunker, MexicanMarkHenry, Jackiz Kirey, and probably forgetting a few others.. I don't remember all of them.

At first I joined this forum to troll because I was bored as fuck, so Jackiz Kirey and Mexican Mark Henry got banned.. and PWF got sent to prison, so I just left for a while. Then I randomly decided to start lurking after a few months, noticed how many people defend Cena no matter what.. so I made a few other accounts to legitimately try to argue with the Cena fans. Pretty sure im missing a lot of alts; i remember one time I made like 5 in one day and they all got banned because I wanted to get the last word in.

So, next question, why does everyone flock to converse with him?

Seriously, I was onto his deal the very first time I interacted with him:

The more people who want to run to John's defense, the more company you have while you're locked away. If that's your angle you're a goddamn genius. It's not like you're getting out anytime soon. Have fun and don't bother me.

Are @DearWrestler and I the only ones who can see this?

I feel like I'm being worked. Is the record one?

Better to get it straight from the horse's mouth anyway:

Just wait until the next thread pops up. It was obvious before he was even in here that he was just trying to stir shit before getting himself banned and starting again on another account. "Why does anyone even talk to this guy?" Has been said, and ignored, to death.

Just wait until the next thread pops up. It was obvious before he was even in here that he was just trying to stir shit before getting himself banned and starting again on another account. "Why does anyone even talk to this guy?" Has been said, and ignored, to death.

Better to have him contained, I guess.

I enjoy prison threads. They make me laugh. That's all.

No other justification needed. Laughter is good.

I hear Crocker was also behind 9/11.

Too soon.

I would have sworn it was DEADMAN, because he had quite a few when he first started. And there were all the supposed alts. But, Crocker's admitted to quite a few, so the record, with no asterisk, would go to him, I guess.

I would have sworn it was DEADMAN, because he had quite a few when he first started. And there were all the supposed alts. But, Crocker's admitted to quite a few, so the record, with no asterisk, would go to him, I guess.

I thought I was the only person that remembered Deadman. Now that I think about it though, wasn't there another guy that sided with Deadman at the end of his WZ career that would also go to prison? I'm thinking that was Crocker.

I thought I was the only person that remembered Deadman. Now that I think about it though, wasn't there another guy that sided with Deadman at the end of his WZ career that would also go to prison? I'm thinking that was Crocker.

Maybe...

Crocker is DEADMAN!

You're fighting a losing battle. Many of us have said this multiple times. It doesn't make a difference. People just love to play into his little game and it actually makes him like a legend around here.

It's sad really.

I swear I thought I knew which guy you were talking about, so I did some digging and came up with this. Not who I thought he was, but Jesus you can't forget that spelling... This sort of nonsense is why I lurked from 2007 until like 2012.

Not even really 10-15. It's like 5 or 6 really.

I try to just have normal conversations with him but even that is a losing effort.

Hey ****PREJUDICED REMARK REMOVED****! I just dropped in to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

P.S. KB is a ****PREJUDICED REMARK REMOVED**** and I hope he ****FLAMING REMOVED****.

Also, Dark Lady is still a ****PREJUDICED REMARK REMOVED****.

Enjoy 2016 everybody!

Well that's nice. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Now fuck off again for awhile won't you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back