NXT TakeOver: Toronto : NXT Championship - Shinsuke Nakamura © VS Samoa Joe

Match Result:

• Shinsuke Nakamura retains his title.

• Samoa Joe regains the title.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Samoa Joe gets his inevitable title rematch against NxT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura in the main event of NxT TakeOver: Toronto.

I think that Nakamura is the only viable choice as the winner of this match. Nakamura moves on to another title challenger while Joe gives a rub to next challenger at TV taping and then gets called up to the main roster OR Joe loses the match and then is called up.

I guess the former case is much better.

Who should win?

my hope is that Nakamura wins this match and Joe is called up to the main roster ASAP after. WWE Smackdown could use a stud in ring performer like Samoa Joe, heel or face......as for Nakamura, my guess is that his next feud will be with either Roode or EY.

There's almost no chance of Joe regaining the NXT Championship. There's always the slimmest of slim chances, but there's no reason for him to win the title.

If Joe isn't called to the main roster extremely soon upon losing in Toronto, my guess is that they take him off NXT completely, we don't hear jack about him for a while and he ultimately pops up making his main roster debut as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble next year.

Nakamura will retain and the roof will blow off the ACC. I expect Samoa Joe to appear on RAW the next night, if not as JH said, he'll be a surprise at the Rumble in January.

Nakamura will retain and the roof will blow off the ACC. I expect Samoa Joe to appear on RAW the next night, if not as JH said, he'll be a surprise at the Rumble in January.
i hope Samoa Joe doesnt appear on RAW. don't get me wrong, he'll do great things no matter where he goes, but i feel that Smackdown lacks other great wrestlers. AJ is amazing, but i feel a guy like Joe would make Smackdown really great and would give other faces a heel to challenge. my hope is that he wins the IC title right away or attacks John Cena or Dean Ambrose and starts a feud with one of them. Smackdown needs another potential main event star.

Nakamura would and should retain the title.

But Samoa Joe shouldn't be on Raw at any cost. Smackdown would be the right brand for him to debut on. I don't want Samoa Joe to deal with the likes of Darren Young or Titus.

Now WWE wants to do Samoan Vs Samoan, then I can see Joe getting called up to Raw for a title feud with Roman Reigns but I would rather prefer him at Smackdown.

Like after Survivor Series, debut him at Smackdown as a badass face. Then make him earn a IC Title match against Dolph Ziggler. At next PPV, he gets frustrated as he can't defeat Ziggler. Ziggler eventually wins and they both hug after the match and then comes an inevitable Joe heel turn. Joe beats the hell out of Ziggler and gets enormous heel heat.

Nakamura retains and Joe goes to Smackdown. I put him in a feud immediately and give the people one of the greatest rivalries of all time on the "big stage". AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe.

Nakamura retains and Joe goes to Smackdown. I put him in a feud immediately and give the people one of the greatest rivalries of all time on the "big stage". AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe.
I would love to see it but since AJ Styles is the World Champio, I would rather keep Samoa Joe away from him. He shouldn't be hotshot straight into the main event scene. Let him build his credibility on the main roster first. A feud with someone like Apollo Crews, Baron Corbin or even Dolph Ziggler could be a good start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back