NXT TakeOver: Orlando: NXT Championship - Bobby Roode (c) VS Shinsuke Nakamura

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
William Regal made it official on tonight's episode of NXT that Shinsuke Nakamura gets his rematch for the NXT Championship in Orlando during WrestleMania weekend.

I thought they had a great match at the last TakeOver event, some fun action and damn good storytelling. Truth be told, I'd like for both these men to be on the main roster but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Nakamura as he's been there the longest, has already been NXT Champion twice and a third run just really seems like he's spinning his wheels.

I read a little earlier today that Triple H announced NXT's return to the United Kingdom's Download Fest June 5-11 and Shinsuke Nakamura's name and face weren't on the poster announcing the show. Considering that Nakamura has been the biggest star in NXT since his arrival, his absence from this poster is a possible sign that he's bound for the main roster in the near future.

Hopefully Roode retains clean this time - no shennanigans. Nakamura needs to go on to SDL with The Revival to give much needed star power to the show (Asuka will probably go to Raw to add depth to the womens division, but I would love her winning the SmackDown Womens title at WrestleMania 33).

Bobby Roode should win and that's the logical result in my opinion.

This TakeOver will mark the end of a full year of Nakamura's stint im NxT so I think that Nakamura should lose and then go on to the main roster preferably at next night after Wrestlemania 33.

Or just have him lose here and then have Hideo Itami Vs. Shinsuke Nakamura at TakeOver around Summerslam and then have Nakamura give Itami a big rub thus moving onto the main roster.

Roode is retaining here. Nakamura is ready for the main roster. I don't believe he'll appear at WM but probably the next night on RAW. Roode needs to win in a heelish way again. While everyone wants to see a clean win I'm sure, it doesn't fit the mega-heel persona of Roode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back