NXT Takeover Chicago- Who are these people?

A great twist to this would be Ciampa turning on Gargano. Give us a program between the two. Ciampo just looks more the heel

"Fuck you Ciampa" and "Asshole" chants, love it. What I don't love is that both will be uselessly thrown into the Cw division instead of helping the Smackdown Live tag division.

"Fuck you Ciampa" and "Asshole" chants, love it. What I don't love is that both will be uselessly thrown into the Cw division instead of helping the Smackdown Live tag division.

NXT needs their singles program more than Smackdown needs ANOTHER tag team. New Day will show up soon.

To make a total of 2 entertaining tag teams. They'll have a great singles program, yes, but then it's off to the Loserweight division.

New Day. Usos are good. Breezango is a bit of a joke but they're picking up steam. American Alpha is good but needs a more aggressive repackaging. There's been like one tag segment per episode of Smackdown since the Usos won the titles. And I'm not sure anybody minds that. I just don't feel you need to muddy the waters with them in the tag division.

New Day. Usos are good. Breezango is a bit of a joke but they're picking up steam. American Alpha is good but needs a more aggressive repackaging. There's been like one tag segment per episode of Smackdown since the Usos won the titles. And I'm not sure anybody minds that. I just don't feel you need to muddy the waters with them in the tag division.

New Day and Breezango were the 2 to which I referred.
Regardless, I see your point. It's not losing DIY as a team that gets me so much as their impending sentence to the Cruisers, however.

Only this brand could turn low expectations into show pf the year contender.

Tremendous.

They put the end of show Sig up before the turn!!! Holy fuck how great was that!

I wish I could take credit for this.

How much would you give for videos of Owens congratulating Ciampa and Sami consoling Gargano?

New Day and Breezango were the 2 to which I referred.
Regardless, I see your point. It's not losing DIY as a team that gets me so much as their impending sentence to the Cruisers, however.

Being in there isn't a bad thing. Mysterio never would have achieved what he did big picture had he not started somewhere. Neville has never had more momentum in his career. Better to start being a big fish in a small pond before jumping into the ocean.

This show made something occur to me: nobody from the UK would ever say they're from "the UK," and they certainly, certainly would never chant "UK!" at a live event. I agreed with Tasty when he said he felt the "Women's wrestling" chants were condescending and this feels like a rough, much less significant, equivalent.

Cracking match though.

Heartbreaking in the best way. As much as I am looking forward to Gargano vs Ciampa now, I'm day dreaming about the God damn hype video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back