NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn III - Aleister Black VS Hideo Itami

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced earlier today that Hideo Itami will face off with Aleister Black in Brooklyn during SummerSlam weekend.

They had some interaction on NXT last night and again later on via a WWE.com exclusive in which Hitami attempted to jump Black in the parking lot at Full Sail with security pulling them apart before much could happen.

This should be a lot of fun as both guys employ some martial arts into their in-ring work that looks really physical. Black is undefeated and I don't see his streak ending just yet, though I think Hitami will come much closer than anyone yet.

I thought Itami vs. Ohno was as good as booked for this show. Somebody clearly doesn't care for Chris Hero. He can't buy himself a spot on a Takeover.

Very excited for this match. I just love Aleister Black. He has been phenomenal while creating a mystique around his character which is very intriguing. Plus, having some entertaining matches with the likes of Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly have made me root for him even more.

Don't know what's next for Hideo Itami. But Aleister Black isn't going to lose to him. And he shouldn't either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back