NXT TakeOver: WarGames - Aleister Black VS The Velveteen Dream

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
This match was made official tonight and it's been one of the best built matches in NXT in quite some time, in my opinion. Aleister Black shines in the role of a mostly silent badass while Dream really comes off great as a provocative attention ****e who feels that everything should revolve around him.

The contrast between the two has been a fun little dynamic to watch with Black as the stoic guy refusing to even acknowledge Dream while Dream channels a mix of 90s Goldust and Prince while adding his own thing to the mix in that he comes off like sort of the worst type of millennial YouTube "star."

It should be a pretty fun match and I don't see Black's undefeated streak coming to an end against Dream. The match should be a nice mix of action and storytelling, but I don't think Dream's the guy to hand Black his first lost in NXT.

This match was made official tonight and it's been one of the best built matches in NXT in quite some time, in my opinion. Aleister Black shines in the role of a mostly silent badass while Dream really comes off great as a provocative attention ****e who feels that everything should revolve around him. /QUOTE]

This is the main reason behind all the excitement. it was the best built match. this one story line is more intriguing than anything in WWE right now. the war games match itself will be amazing im sure. The shield reunion had that illness hiccup. but the build of this feud has been FUEGO! (mauro voice)

This has been very well built. Gradually and perfectly. To be honest, it's all for to keep Aleister Black away from the title picture as it would be too soon for McIntyre to lose the title.

Still it isn't looking filler by any measure. I expect Black to win and then move onto McIntyre.

It's been pretty well built, but Dream hasn't really beaten anyone of hug significance so the payoff won't be that much unless Dream wins.

I think they could have built up Dream a lot more, small interactions with Black and then had a really long build of Dream keeping at Black and settle it at the next Takeover

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back