NXT Rival |LD| KILL ZAYN KILL

It's not that bad; he really doesn't come that close to knee-to-head contact

He did, though. The back of his head hit Owens' knee and he rolled over onto his back from the muscle buster type hold. I'm sure they executed it properly this time, but there's SO much room for critical error there.

He did, though. The back of his head hit Owens' knee and he rolled over onto his back from the muscle buster type hold. I'm sure they executed it properly this time, but there's SO much room for critical error there.

I promise, I've seen him hit the move a bunch of times. If the knee and head come anywhere close to each other, the head rolls off and never actually strikes it.

THAT is how you tell a story. If that wasn't a legit ad-libbed ending due to a real concussion for Zayn, then it was BRILLIANT writing.

Now in the aftermath, Owens has to come to terms with absolutely detroying his best friend to get what he wanted. The lead up made it clear that Owens wasn't turning on Zayn, he just wanted the title no matter the cost. Now he has to live with it.

1. This lets Sami be off TV for the international tour, meaning NXT just came up with a way to prevent their champion from missing TV for weeks. NXT 95, WWE 0.

2. Next up: Balor vs. Owens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back