NWO 2.0

Wolf Pac

Mid-Card Championship Winner
This is not actually my idea, this is an idea that somebody else on another forum came up with. I'll quote his post.

Ok so a month ago when Kevin Nash returned at SummerSlam there was news about Nash bringing back the NWO. Not many people think it's true but when you watch these past Raw episodes you notice something. 3 weeks ago Miz went one on one with CM Punk. Sure enough Truth would try to help Miz but Punk continued to defend himself. Then Nash came out destroyed Punk and didn't touch Miz or Truth. At Night of Champion Nash didn't harm Miz and Truth once again. But now all 3 are fired. So I say they'll come out all three of them in NWO attires and beat the shit out of Punk & Cena which leaves Del Rio to regain the title before the WWE mexican tour thing. Also Nash has never beat the shit out of Del Rio. Then Del Rio joins the NWO 2.0. And then the raw after HIAC Big Show returns and Turns heel and joins the NWO 2.0 which makes for Survivor Series team NWO 2.0(Del Rio,Nash,Show,Truth & Miz) VS Team WWE (Cena,Rock,Punk,HHH and Orton)
I doubt It will happen but you know I thought I might say what I think should happen.

I must admit that's a pretty good way to bring em in. I never even thought their firings might lead to the NWO. But I think it would be better if HHH were in the team and then maybe they could bring Waltman in to join.

I think what they could do is, at Vengeance or Hell in a Cell, have HHH, Nash, Miz, Truth & Laurinatis all cost Cena & Punk the WWE Title then HHH reveals he is the mastermind of this conspiracy on Punk and firing Nash & Awesome Truth was all a ploy then he announces they are the new NWO. Then the next night Mr. McMahon returns, revealing the Board Of Directors have put him back in charge because they all have realized HHH is the one that's really out of control and that HHH is the real enemy not Punk, so Vince sides with Punk and sets up Team WWE to take on Team NWO at Survivors.

Possibility but if it does happen I really doubt they will be called the NWO .. I'd rather them just make up a new name and have the NWOs style..there is really so many possibilities that can happen at SS I guess nobody truly knows...but I guess we will have to see

Id prefer them be a new Dengeneration X than another nWo. Mainly because I enjoyed DX best when it was a stable rather than a tag team and didn't like what it became in its final revival years.

This would actually be about the 5th nWo.
The idea hinges on one HUGE factor, they can't simply be the nWo, it's doomed to fail because anything called the nWo will be a disappointment compared to the original.
Right now, there's no real power factions, but I definitely see one coming soon, Lauranitis pulling strings is going to create a hierarchy group that's hopefully going to be interested to watch, but I hope to god they don't just slap "nWo" on it, and call it good.

There's definitely enough people that hate Triple H right now to start the power struggle coup that's so stereotypical WWF/E style.

So I had this dream last night and it looked like a Great way to do the "new stable idea". Impact needs fans and everyone knows WWE made a better product when WCW was right there with them.

So the dream was having Miz and Truth show up at Impact just sitting there ( like everyone does when they are trying to sell a new wrestler angle) But this time WWE has sent them there. The crowd would be like WTF, TNA stars would think they are spies ( not like they can't just read about TNA on WZ.com) The reports would be going off like crazy. This would cause the internet world to wonder. ( yes 10% would understand it is a work) The impact rating would go up .3 to see if they show up the next week. Vince could take credit, you know he would. This leads to the common knowledge Miz/Truth attack Punk and Cena in the cage, letting Del Rio win. Same goes for Orton and Henry setting up Orton,Cena,Punk, Rock and JoMo. ( JoMo is a face and has nothign else going for him, also replaceable by A-ri). This is where you have a heel turn fro a face ( yea it has been done before but what hasn't)

I hate the idea of Punk being on the side of WWE. He's been so anti-establishment for the past couple months, that making him side with guys like Cena and HHH doesn't make a lot of sense.

Get rid of Big Show and put Punk in his place on "NWO" side and have someone else on the WWE's side instead.

The most perfect way to bring them in is Hell in a Cell. Imagine the chaos that they will bring to the ring once they enter the Cell. I suggest they come in at the latter part of the Triple Threat Match of CM Punk-Cena-Del Rio and have Cena win the match. I have a feeling that this whole conspiracy angle will be used to turn Cena into a full-pledge heel. Then make Triple H "the Bischoff" of this new NWO 2.0, revealing himself as the brains behind the group at Survivor Series.

NWO 2.0:
Triple H
John Cena
Kevin Nash
The Miz
R-Truth
X-Pac
Big Show

omg just stop with the NWO talk. it was kool when it was around but it should not be brought back. If they do make a new group or stable it shouldnt be called the NWO or anything like that. The only reason the letters NWO are being brought up is because Nash is in the picture. They just need get away from the whole idea or a new NWO. The concept of a new group is good tho, WWE needs a badass heel group

The most perfect way to bring them in is Hell in a Cell. Imagine the chaos that they will bring to the ring once they enter the Cell. I suggest they come in at the latter part of the Triple Threat Match of CM Punk-Cena-Del Rio and have Cena win the match. I have a feeling that this whole conspiracy angle will be used to turn Cena into a full-pledge heel. Then make Triple H "the Bischoff" of this new NWO 2.0, revealing himself as the brains behind the group at Survivor Series.

NWO 2.0:
Triple H
John Cena
Kevin Nash
The Miz
R-Truth
X-Pac
Big Show

This won't work because HHH doesn't put people over HIM. That and people won't truely boo Nash, HHH or even Cena. Because the people that hate Cena now, will love him as a heel, therefore it does nothing at this point to turn him unless he becomes a scared, girlie heel.

So the heel stable would end up being faces anyway.

I have no doubt whatsoever HHH, Miz and Truth are going to align at Survivor Series. But to suggest X-Pac, Big Show and other broken down washed up guys is just stupid. And bringing up the nWo name again and again just waters down the legacy of what such a great heel faction they were 1996-1999 on and off. The WWE effort was woeful.

If people really wanted a stable, it should be:

Awesome-Truth, Nash, and maybe CM Punk. People want to say Cena, and I would agree and disagree. The minute Cena turns heel, all the little kids would be crying their eyes out. We would be hearing wails and screams, and for once it wouldn't be Vickie Guerrero. Cena can't turn "heel" because if he were to attack the Rock, well, all the kids and some of the girls would cheer their heads off. So for a CENA heel turn to work, he would have to maybe do it like Big Show did a few years back when he turned on his team and joined the other brand. Have it end up as one member vs Rock/Cena as the last remaining. Rock hits the Rock Bottom, sets up for the People's Elbow, and while doing so, Cena stands behind him, takes off his red tshirt, like Big Show did, and reveals the shirt that the other team will be wearing. He hits the AA and drags the remaining member of the opposing team over Rock for the 1-2-3, and to set up Wrestlemania.

Super Power Stable v. Stable Fight For The Future of the Company Potential Worked Story Arc Extra Secret Conspiracy Theory (McMahons/HHH and CM Punk v. Johnny Ace and John Cena)

Team Ace

Nash
Kane
Big Show
Miz
Truth
Christian
Cena (Captain)

Team HHH

Punk
del Rio
Mysterio (healed)
Morrison
Barret
Regal
Ryder

There will also be Guerrero stables and other superstars making alliances during this time.

That's my thought... should make for a great Survivor Series - Wrestlemania story arc... but really, who knows?

I really think that is the reason they fired miz and truth. I knew it wasn't real because they won't fire the miz and truth who are both doing really good in the ring (of course miz is better but truth is getting better). They both also have good mic skills. I really would rather not have another NWO and no DX without shawn. I think they should go as a brand new faction and have NWOs style but change it up a bit.

I really think that is the reason they fired miz and truth. I knew it wasn't real because they won't fire the miz and truth who are both doing really good in the ring (of course miz is better but truth is getting better). They both also have good mic skills. I really would rather not have another NWO and no DX without shawn. I think they should go as a brand new faction and have NWOs style but change it up a bit.

Keep in mind, Miz would be working with two veterans. Nash & Truth (K-Kwik). Add a guy like Del Rio (with his 2004 RKO knockoff pyro) and you have more of an Evolution than an NWO. Of course, Truth is now part of a tag team with The Miz, but they can still learn a thing or two from the guy. Nash on the other hand, he'll be the guy running in at the end of matches to start the stable beat downs. You could even make Nash stand around at ringside as a presence, making the opposition worry about the guy who could slide in through distraction and hit the Jack-knife.

First post here. Instead of this whole new nwo thing. Does anything think with the whole new wwe channel coming out. That maybe vince will try and start a new program. And have stars come over to it trying to compete with raw and smackdown. Like the old wcw days? Have starts like nash, miz, truth, masters, ect. ect.

I think they are going to call themselves the nWo. nWo shirts randomly popped up on wweshop recently, the fact that they no longer work for the company just like the original nWo didn't work for wcw.

I mean I love stables and everything. Mainly when they are younger guys. I even enjoyed evolution. But this whole NWO return 2.0 type things is exactly what made me stop watching TNA. It all just gets to crazy and you lose the one on one competition. It's always an interfere in a match or someone getting beat up backstage. Of course I would still watch because I love wrestling but my interest level would steep pretty low.

why is everyone going on about nWo?

(first post... hi btw)

Are we forgetting about the 'future endeavors' naming that WWE copywrighted?

Have you also seen the articles on WWE.com reporting the releases of Nash, Miz and R-Truth... they all end with the wording... "the best in all of their future endeavours."

now i haven't trawled through all the forum to see if this has already been mentioned, but forgive me if it has. But if there is going to be a new stable which includes these 3 then i believe it'll be called 'The Future Endeavours'

As great as it would be to see the nWo return, (for us old school wrestling fans) it will not happen. If it did, it wouldn't get the same fan reaction as it once had. Firing Miz and Truth one week and bringing them back within a few weeks to form the nWo with Nash just doesn't have any shock value to it. A Cena heel turn is long over due, but even that wont happen because he is Vince's go to guy. Should be interesting to see how all this plays out. I just hope they don't bury CM Punk any further because he is the best thing to happen to WWE in a long time.

sorry guys, I hope my previous post wasn't spamming. I was hoping to start a thread for this but since I am new here and cant yet I will just toss this idea out here. What if Vince came back as the owner of the WWE (and the mastermind behind Punk getting screwed) but the "board of directors" still supported HHH. There could be a nice power struggle with Vince hiring back The Miz and Truth to side with him. HHH could have CM Punk side with him because Punk just realized HHH "wasnt in on the conspiracy" and even though they don't like each other have to work together to keep Vince from regaining control. To make matters more complicated what if Johnny Ace started his own faction with Kevin Nash as a rebel group trying to take over the WWE. In my opinion it make it a little more interesting than just one faction versus the other. This could be a perfect spot for a Cena heel turn. What do you guys think? Do you like the idea of 3 factions fighting for control or do you think it would never work?

FIRST and foremost....

It isn't the nWo without Scott Hall. (Period)

Secondly....

They will never call it the nWo like half the people who replied on this damn post nor will it be called the nWo 2.0.

Thirdly....

A stable is in the formation in the very near future and it does involve Miz, Truth, Nash, John Laurinitis and possibly Vince McMahon. Heck we might as well call it the return of the Corporation!

Fourthly.....

I highly doubt Vince McMahon would be even remotely stupid to have Nash anchor an entire stable only to have it bury the WWE faster than Nash buried WCW. Let's face it...Nash is a ratings killer...this aint 1996...its 2011. No one cares about Kevin Nash or the nWo anymore. Its history. And the nWo was what it was because of Nash+Hall+Hogan. It wasn't just one man. The nWo was successful because it was a new concept in those days. Nowadays its like repetitive history. Enough already! It's like when WCW tried to bring back the Four Horsemen. And that was EPIC fail. WWE did as well...but it was successful because it was called EVOLUTION. It wasn't the Four Horsemen! That is what will happen with those fired has-beens. And trust me...you guys are putting Miz on a pedestal he truly does not belong on and neither does R-Truth. R-Truth is at best a low-mid card wrestler who I have no idea why still has a job. And The Miz's hardwork is the reason why he got a championship but trust me...he can't hang with the likes of Punk, HBK, HHH, Taker, Rock, Cena (I can't believe I even mentioned his name), Orton, or even Flair. Miz will end up like Jericho like someone said earlier sooner than later....

They could keep the suspence going on what this Laurentis/Nash group is about. Then Hogan's contract with TNA ends in the fall. You could say there's a mastermind behind that group and in a shocker, Hogan shows up on RAW. And this is how the nWo slowly but surely comes back. The key would be to have Hogan as main leader but have the workforce of the group be guys that can wrestle. The differences with other form of the nWo they could portray Hogan and Nash as corporate types that are doing a takeover but a corporate takeover, they will beat you up when the need arises, but their main way of proceeding would be to control the WWE in a business manner. So they would force the WWE to change decisions as far as matchs and as far as suspending that and that guy. You could have Hogan show up and threaten the WWE with his lawyers and so forth. And then when all else fails, they could get physical and doing beatdowns, etc...

First post here, so let me say all this ya can't have nWo without Hall or X pac is lame as all hell, there is no doubt there gonna create a new heel stable but it won't be called nWo in name. It will be closer to DX & all hell will break lose in the WWE. Any true fan knows after Survivor Series is when new storylines happen. McMahon will come back into the picture & confront HHH on wth he did to his product after his "firing"

PUNK IS BEHIND EVERYTHING, HE IS STARTING TO FADE AS A FACE, LOSING HIS POP WITH THE CROWD AS OF LATE. HE WAS ALWAYS BETTER AS A HEEL, AND HIM TURNING HEEL NOW WOULD CREATE THE MOST HEAT ON HIS CHARACTER EVER, AND WE ALL KNOW HOW MUCH VINCE LOVES HEAT ON HIS HEELS.

Stop with the possible NWO return.What's the point of that when kevin nash is the only member in the group that was in the nwo and miz and truth arent worthy to be in a faction like the nwo.If they do, it would ruin the reputation of the faction nwo similar to how hornswoggle ruined the reputation of DX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back