No....yes!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HighflyaTNA

To bad Cenas not champ but boy did i love to see Edge get the living HELL kicked out of him and that FU (by the way to you Edge) could give EDGE (the muthaf***a) an injury but i am sure that FU was fake and yes unfortunetly for all Cena fans including myself GODAMN IT CENA ISNT champ GODAMNIT!!

Edge is years ahead of Cena, Cena Sucks and i'm glad he isn't the champion. Cena has done nothing to prove he is a worthy champion besides constantly waving his hand in front of his face. Thank god that Edge won..even if it was by DQ.

did u not see the end of the show i dont give a s**t if Cenas not Champ as long as edge gets his A** whooped in a match or after im celebratin with some champagne

Edge almost took care of the injury part himself by missing that spot off the rope and almost took Cena with him!

I have said it once and will say it again, Edge is poor in the ring. He shouldn't be a main eventer nor should he be a hw champ!

Undertaker said:
I have said it once and will say it again, Edge is poor in the ring. He shouldn't be a main eventer nor should he be a hw champ!
Whatever... says it all.

Are you kidding, have you seen his old TLC matches and his matches since his return in 2004. Edge is amazing in the ring and one missed spot doesn't make him horrible.

Flames Out
Dragon

Eternal Dragon said:
Are you kidding, have you seen his old TLC matches and his matches since his return in 2004. Edge is amazing in the ring and one missed spot doesn't make him horrible.

I agree... One missed spot doesn't make him horrible. It's his lame, uninspired mic work, lack of originality, and the way Lita's taken all the energy and fire out of his act that's turning him into a horrible excuse for a wrestler.

I can sort of agree with that. It's fine that he's heel- he actually does great as heel but, the Lita/Edge thing is getting so old.

Flames Out
Dragon

Undertaker said:

What!! I guess you think Edge is technically poor in the ring and John Cena is the next Bret Hart.

Magicians perform illusions not tricks. A trick is something a ****e does for money.

Smokeydogg said:
cena and edge in a cage at summerslam
Yeah I can see that. Edge is(sadly) being portrayed as a weak champ.Cena seems to be getting more hard edge(no pun intended) as of late with a actual attitude which is helping his character. However he NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF THE TITLE RACE for a while to work on this new angle. He's been in the title picture for almost 18 months now and we need a change. If they don't screw him Edge could be a great champ. He is great in the ring(no missing one spot doesn't not make him poor,has Cena never F'd up,I think you'll find he has)good on the mic and just needs a few small character changes to make him more entertaining. Last nights finish was much like Backlash everyone is happy. Cena fans because he kicked Edges ass after and wrestling fans because edge is still champ.:wwf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back