• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Reaction For Dolph Ziggler

He is in a feud that doesnt belong to him!!
It is **** vs Diva feud!!! and they have the jobbers that make interesse in the match!!!

In one hand we have two of the biggest ****s in all the entertainment and of course JoMo
In the other hands, we got sexy Divas, plus Vickie and Ziggler!

Neither JoMo or Ziggler deserved that, they are both greater than that!!

And i dont know if you notice, but Wrestling fans are ungratefull and just care about the Attitude Era and about the old guys, so why cheer for Ziggler??
They are so ungratefull that they boo the WWE FACE over a fucking hipocrit that is
The Rock, and for what? He will leave soon enough!!!

What are you people watching? I've read things like Dolph is bland in the ring?? and BORING? I'm no Ziggler mark, but I feel like I know a good worker when I see one considering I been following this business since 1988. If your measuring stick on "entertaining" and "edgy" is The Miz, then thats your first problem. The guy doesnt look like a wrestler and doesnt talk like a wrestler (except for when he steals Jericho's monotone voice gimmick). Ziggler is bleeding charisma and the fact that he has likened his ring style to a hybrid of Curt Hennig and Shawn Michaels just speaks to the mans taste. He is above and beyond the talent of The Miz and it seems thats who the IWC has voted (by default, and out of desperation) to be the "leader" of this new generation. Sad that you people cant see behind The Miz's extremely basic and unoriginal mic work. He looked out of place with The Rock tonight and rightfully so. He is rewarded with a championship run because he is a company man like Cena. Thats it. Its not about talent anymore, if it were Ziggler would have gotten a serious run with the world title. Ziggler is underrated and the fact that so many of you think he is worthless speaks to the demographic watching the WWE today. Vince always says he gives the audience what they want, and apparently this is why wrestling blows these days... Cause you all want shit...and you get shit in return from Vinny Mac. Have fun cheering for mediocrity.

I wanted to quote this response seeing as how it is hands down the smartest post in this thread, yet it's been entirely ignored.

I honestly don't see how people can bash Dolph Ziggler... he's def top 5 wrestling ability on the entire roster, and as Dynamite Kid pointed out here, the same people bashing on Ziggler love The Miz. I have no idea what you guys are smoking, I would take a guy who can put on an entertaining 30 minute match over a guy who blows in the ring because you think he's good on the mic... which he is not.

And I also have no idea where this "Dolph has no charisma or character" crap came from. Last time I went to Smackdown, I was sitting in the front row and Dolph was the ONLY guy to interact with the fans and he was brilliant at it.

I have noticed that Ziggler has gotten a bit boring and stale. He had a good match at the Royal Rumble against Edge but other than that he has yet to show any good stuff. He has no character or personality. He used to. I mean, he used to really stand out but now he does not. I hear more and more negative reaction towards him. I don't mean negative reactions because he is a heel, but because he is dry and has no personality.

I hope that the WWE figures out a way to help him because after all, I am a Ziggler fan.

Did I notice it? Yes I already said that.
How can this be fixed? I don't know. I guess that Vickie should be taken out of his picture and he should be given a personality. His great in ring talent should be hyped up more and should be shown.
Will this stop his push? Only time will tell.

I actually think that Dolph would look good as a face, I'm sure that would get him a reaction! Maybe he should ditch Vickie, that storyline is getting old. He never really talks or does much, Vickie does everything for him, so people don't know how to react to him.

He needs to drop Vickie, i feel like it is long overdue that they "broke up." I was hoping that when he got in trouble for attacking Teddy Long, the two would end their partnership, but alas :(, no dice.

To be honest i thought the IC title looked good on him, but he didn't defend it enough. That's creative's fault though.

Ziggler has a smug attitude, which i think could make him a good candidate to be next in line for a "talk show" segment. They could draw some heat on him from this. I don't know, these are just my random thoughts on the guy. He is main event bound, but they need to push him into a gimmick, or put more emphasis on the one he currently has.

A lot of this simply has to do with his role in the company as of now. I think that Vickie has hurt him for quite the while, in terms of reaction. He is seen as her stooge and draws all the heat. However, I think this could help him in the long run.

I think if he ever turned on her and they built off of that, making him a face, I can see fans cheering him just for messing with her. This -- at the very least -- buys him some time. At this point, it's up to booking to get him in a new role AWAY from Vickie that gets him some alone attention. Best chance they have, I think.

However, the angle he's currently in doesn't allow for Morrison or Dolph to really shine. We have to wait for this feud to end to really see where both are going to go from here.

It's well known that Vickie is a heat magnet. I know Ziggler and Vickie will probably be joined at the hip for a while but I would keep them apart. I want to see if Ziggler can draw the same heat he can alone as he did associating with Vickie. Ziggler couldn't get much heat before Vickie. I hope he can do great without Vickie because he has improved as a wrestler and would love to see him in the main event.

While I admit Ziggler doesn't gain much of a reaction without Vickie, I still feel he's more than worthy of his position in the company just now. His technical ability is excellent, can't quite remember what pay-per-view it was but his match with Bryan was amazing, back an forth action.

His mic skills aren't actually as bad as people make out, if he was actually given the chance to speak instead of Vickie doing the talking I'm sure people would realise this.

On a final note I'd like to just add, he is definitely better than the fucking Miz. Miz sucks - period.

I have another idea for how to get Dolph Ziggler as the best heel in the company.

I would have him feud with Randy Orton, with Randy Orton unsuccessfully trying to hurt Vicky like Sheamus unsuccessfully tried to hurt Santino and Morrison saved him.

Then I would give Dolph Ziggler some mic time. Have him cut a few promos telling Randy Orton to never touch his girlfriend again or else. Dolph Ziggler finds Randy Orton's wife backstage and does the Sleeper Hold on her, knocking her out. Randy Orton gets really mad but before he can do anything, Dolph Ziggler gets a steel pipe and beats the shit out of Orton!!!

This feud should be 4-5 months long in order to get Dolph Ziggler into the title picture. I would have Orton win 1-2 PPV matches and have Ziggler come out on top of this feud.

Have Vicky stay with Dolph for a while like she stayed with Edge and La Familia.

I think Dolph has big potential, and with improvement on mic skills and developing some sort of connection (positive or negative) with the fans, he can definitely find himself looking towards the main event scene, by himself anyway. I think his body language and psychical attitude/charisma is there, his character is clearly a "i love myself so much", vein character, which can potentially progress and become better. His in-ring ability is also there, he's been in the WWE for a while so he's gained wrestling experience and skills.

At present I think he should still stay with Vickie because it gets him some sort of acknowledgement, and it's got him a mid-card match at Wrestlemania. But before WWE decide to create a storyline that results in Dolph leaving Vickie and becoming on his own, he needs to make those improvements first.

Ziggler's never going to be a top heel a la Triple in the late 90's to early 20's. But I don't see why he couldn't flourish as one of the complimentary heels. He's much more suited as heel in the same vein Angle was during his initial heel run. Ziggler needs to be built up again as being credible, have him out-wrestle his opponents and really display his ability. Ziggler wasn't arrogant enough. Once Vickie came into the picture(which IMO helped tremendously at first) he was essentially neutered. The whole focal point of the angle became Vickie and their relationship shenanigans and Dolph just became an afterthought.

Just have him come out ever week speaking about his accomplishments at Kent St. and let the guy put on clinics in the ring, and just be really cocky and brash on the mic. And If possible stop wearing those glittery shorts and whatnot. The wrestling ability is obviously there, and he isn't Morrison bad on the mic, and he doesn't overact like the Miz so there's not a lot of work that needs to be done. He seemed pretty natural in the "overly confident role" so just let him roll with it.

The guy reminds me of Mr. Perfect so much. If you think back, Hennig didn't receive that big of a round of boo's or cheers. But once he was bouncing around in the ring the fans really got into it. Just like Perfect I don't think Ziggler is main event material or ever will be. He is the perfect guy to make someone else look good and unfortunately that will be his career calling. Without Vickie (who is a heat magnet) he would not of made it this far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back