NFL Playoff Prediction Thread

Big Sexy

Deadly Rap Cannibal
The thread title is self explanatory. We will go round by round to drive more discussion/debate.

NFC

Green Bay vs San Francisco- I’m taking the 49ers. This is a rematch from the divisional round last year when the 49ers won 45-31. This game will be a little closer because the Packers are at home this time, but the poor play of the Green Bay defense will be the difference. Rodgers is back for the Pack but they are still a fairly banged up team. This may be the closest of the wild card games.

Philadelphia vs New Orleans- Give me the Saints. The Eagles defense is improved but still not that great. The Eagles will stay in it for a while and it will be a shootout, but I see the Saints pulling away in the 4th quarter. If the weather is bad then the Eagles have a better chance because of their superior running game.

AFC

Indianapolis vs Kansas City - I'll go with the Colts. This is a rematch from a couple weeks ago when the Colts defeated the Chiefs in Kansas City. The Colts have hit their stride recently and the Chiefs have struggled of late. KC has a very bright future and Andy Reid is the Coach of the Year (Ron Rivera also deserves consideration), but I think they're a year away from really contending. The home field is the difference here.

Cincinnati vs San Diego- This is the year the Bengals will finally get a playoff victory. The Chargers can be explosive at times but they are too inconsistent. The Bengals were perfect at home in the regular season and Andy Dalton is a completely different qb at home. AJ Green should have a big day.

That sets up Divisional Round match ups of: Seattle/New Orleans, Carolina/San Francisco, Denver/Indianapolis, New England/Cincinnati.

San Francisco @ Green Bay- I'm gonna take the Niners but I'm not writing off the Packers. These past couple of weeks San Fran's secondary has been shredded by Matt Ryan and Carson Palmer, neither of whom are Aaron Rodgers even with a flimsy collarbone. The problem is Green Bay's defense is ass without Clay Matthews and I don't think they're going to be able to keep the Niners off the field long enough for the Packers to match them score for score.

San Francisco

New Orleans @ Philadelphia- New Orleans will probably win this. I know they struggle on the road but this is the same defense who gave up nearly 400 yards passing to a Kyle Orton who hasn't played in almost 2 years. It'll be a shootout if the weather permits, but Drew Brees should annihilate this D.

New Orleans

Kansas City @ Indianapolis- I'm picking Kansas City because their my team. Both of them are sporadic, inconsistent teams so it's really up in the air anyway.

Kansas City

San Diego @ Cincinnati- San Diego isn't a playoff team. They got their asses kicked by Kansas City who sat 20 of their 22 starters while being in San Diego. They didn't even really win, the league acknowledges that Succop should have gotten a 2nd whack at that missed FG after San Diego had too many guys stacked up on one side of the line and Succop isn't missing from within 40 with no wind. I'm getting sidetracked. Fuck San Diego.

Cincinnati

This sets up New Orleans @ Seattle, San Francisco @ Carolina, Kansas City @ Denver, and Cincinnati @ New England.

San Francisco beats Green Bay: I don't see how the Packers pull this one off. I think Rodgers and crew give a valiant effort but come up short by a TD or two.

Philadelphia and New Orleans Could Go Either Way: Chip Kelly and Nick Foles are flashes-in-the-pan but New Orleans never does plays phenomenally well in cold environments. Given that I think San Francisco will advance to the divisional round, if New Orleans wins, they go to Seattle; if Philadelphia wins, they go to Carolina. Regarless of who wins, I don't think either team will get past the divisional round.

Kansas City beats Indianapolis: The only reason the Colts are in the playoffs is because of they are in the worst division in football. Chuck Pagano's a sham head coach who has been overvalued through justifiable sympathy and Bruce Arians. Also, Andy Reid tended to do well with the Eagles in the playoffs...until they reached the NFC Championship game.

San Diego and Cincinnati Could Go Either Way: Phillip Rivers is a clutch QB, and, as much as I like Andy Dalton, his significant deficiencies are masked by arguably the greatest receiver in the game. I wish both of these could go far into the playoffs and it sucks that they have to play each other in the Wild Card Round. If San Diego wins, then I see them going to the AFC Championship as Peyton's going to find a way to choke like he always does. If Cincinnati wins, then they're going to need a miracle to get past New England.

Cincinnati vs. San Diego - I'm picking Cincinnati to win. My confidence is not high on this one for several reasons. Marvin Lewis has yet to win a playoff though the last two years they have had to go on the road in their first playoff game. I know the Bengals are undefeated at home but I wasn't that impressed with Dalton against the Ravens. The only way I see San Diego winning is if the defense can get a two or three turnovers from Dalton because other than Eric Weddle, the Chargers' defense is lousy.

Cincinnati - 31, San Diego - 21

Indianapolis vs. Kansas City - I think this one is going to come down to how well Indy can run the ball. If they can't, the Chiefs will blitz Andrew Luck all day long. Brown has been good as of late and Trent Richardson will be the x-factor. Charles will be huge for KC and if the Colts' defense can contain him, then it will be tough for the Chiefs to pull this one out.

Indianapolis -23, Kansas City -20

Philadelphia vs. New Orleans - New Orleans hasn't played well on the road this year and I don't see much change in that this week. I am concerned that the Eagles couldn't get a sack on Kyle Orton but they did force turnovers. As much as Brees throws the ball, he does tend to throw a couple to the other team especially on the road. The key will be how well the Saints' defense can contain Lesean McCoy. I believe they will focus on stopping him from running for over a hundred yards but him catching the ball out of the backfield is an advantage that the Eagles will have.

Philadelphia - 34, New Orleans - 30

Green Bay vs. San Francisco - Whether it be in San Francisco or Green Bay, the 49ers have owned the Packers. Rodgers and Cobb being back is a huge lift but I cannot trust that defense. The 49ers have been clicking on all cylinders lately but Gore has slumped as of late and if the same happens again, the Packers may have a chance. I believe Gore will show up and Boldin went wild against them earlier this year and I see the same happening again.

San Francisco - 31, Green Bay - 20

Cincinatti vs San Diego:

I just don't see Cincinatti's offense doing enough to win this one. AJ Green should go for 120 and a TD, but Dalton won't be good enough to win this one. Chargers 21-17

Indy vs Kansas City:

Kansas City was looking great earlier in the year. They've been struggling recently, at least in terms of fantasy points for their defense.Indy's rushing defense is awful though, so Charles should run all over them. KC 24-13.

Philly vs New Orleans:

Should definitely be a very high scoring game. Each QB could easily have 400 yards by the time it's over. Expecting this one will be the best game of the weekend. New Orleans 41-31.

Green Bay vs San Francisco:
I'd love to see this one SF 38-0 since I hate GB. However, with Rodgers and Cobb back this one shouldn't be close. Green Bay 31-17.

Following week:

Chargers vs Broncos:

Broncos are just too good. Decker gets 150 2 TD in this one. Broncos 41-20.

Patriots vs Chiefs:

I'm seeing an upset here. Brady's been missing too many weapons without Gronk and Welker this year. Chiefs 27-24 in OT, and the NFL doesn't screw up a penalty on an overloaded formation on the GW FG.

Seahawks vs Saints:

This one should be another very good game. Seahawks home field will help them out enough though to win. Seahawks 31-27.

Packers vs Panthers:

Carolina has the all-around talent that the Packers will be lacking to win this one. Panthers 24-13.

AFC/NFC Championships:

Broncos vs Chiefs:

Broncos have beat them twice, and they will for a third time too. Broncos 31-21.

Panthers vs Seahawks:

Two of the best defenses in the league going at it. Expecting it to be a very close one. Seahawks 9-7.

Super Bowl Broncos vs Seahawks:

Peyton is just too good. Decker catches the winning TD on the last drive as the Broncos win 28-24.

Green Bay vs San Francisco- I'm going to take Green Bay. The 49'ers came to play the last few weeks but I think it stops. I don't see Kaepernick making enough plays on the road at Lambeau field. Rodgers will not be as rusty and I see that offense rolling.

Philly Vs New Orleans- Drew Brees is overrated and always has been. He's nothing more than a dome thrower and he's been average on the road this year. Plus they were 3 and 5 on the road this year. Philly isn't very good but NO isn't very good on the road. So Philly wins.

Indy Vs KC - I'll take the Colts. The Chiefs are overrated and have been all year. The Colts are clicking and the Chiefs, well aren't. Andy Reid did a good job but their season ends. Luck rolls at home.

Cincinnati vs San Diego- the chargers aren't very good. Too inconsistent and that defense is butter. Cincinnati is overrated but they're at home where they are very good. Andy Dalton wins a playoff game and Green comes up big.

I'm going to start by saying I don't believe there is any game this weekend that I think is an easy pick. All these teams have had there issues that make picking these so hard. But here I go.

NFC
49ers Over Packers- The 49ers have had their struggles this season but they are as hot as any team right now. The defense is playing much better. And the fact is I don't think the Packers defense will be able to stop the Niners. A lot of people are saying Matthews being out hurts them, which is true. But they were still a bad defense, even with him. Having Cobb and Rogers back definitely helps the Pack, just don't think it'll be enough.

Eagles Over Saints- Hard pick for me. But the Saints struggles on the road don't look like they're going to be corrected in the playoffs. I think McCoy is going to have a big game and Foles will do enough to get them the win. I know Brews and this team are a veteran team, but I really believe that being on the road hurts them. And in this case, knocks them out of the playoffs.

AFC
Bengals Over Chargers- I'd like to think the Chargers have a chance. Despite almost losing to the Chiefs 2nd string, they have played well down the stretch. They beat the Chiefs in KC with all their starters, and beaten the Broncos. But the Bengals are playing extremely well, especially at home. I don't think the Chargers have enough defensively to stop Dalton and their offense. I think it's a big day for him and Green. And their defense should be able to stop the inconsistent Rivers. The Bengals should be able to get their first playoff victory under Lewis.

Chiefs Over Colts- I had a real struggle with this. Chiefs have really stumbled to end this season and the Colts appear to regained their mojo after having issues midseason. But I really like the Chiefs defense and Smith is someone I can trust to protect the ball, which is key in the playoffs. And despite their improvement to end the season, I wonder what impact not having Wayne will have on Luck in the game. I understand they've gotten better adjusting each game, but not having him in playoffs is a big loss. Something is telling me that the Chiefs are going to go ahead and have themselves a good game at the expense of the Colts.

I'm sure I know nothing and I could be completely wrong. But this should be a fun Wild Card weekend.

Colts over Chiefs - I'm not taking too much stock into their game a few weeks ago considering there were a few big players out for the Chiefs and that was clearly their worst performance of the year. However, this offense comes and goes as far as Charles will take them. Running backs are somewhat notorious for being shutdown in the playoffs, even the great ones. Then it comes down to a battle between Luck and Smith, and Luck > Smith every time.

Eagles over Saints - I hate to use the old cliche of dome team playing out in cold weather, but that's exactly what I'm doing. While the Saints were a top scoring offense in the Superdome, they only averaged 18 points a game away from it. Doesn't mean they won't be competitive, as they lost a few road games versus the Patriots and Panthers by slim margins. I don't see why people think Chip Kelly's offense is a flash in the pan either. From just listening to his thought process I'd say Chip is one of the 2 or 3 brightest young minds in football. Not many coaches could make Nick Foles into what he is this year in what is essentially his rookie season. The only reason they were/are so bad is because of that defense (which is only 23rd in DVOA, compared to an offense ranked 2nd). Still, I think they're trending in the right direction (winning 7 in a row) and history suggesting the Saints are in a bad spot makes me think the Eagles win a tight one in the area of 31-24.

Chargers over Bengals - I don't have much logic behind this one, especially when you look at their matchup that occurred a few weeks ago in San Diego. However, as with Chiefs/Colts, I don't think you can take TOO much from an earlier matchup. The truth is, while the Chargers are very fortunate to be there and are extremely inconsistent, Rivers is having a fantastic season and Andy Dalton is still capable of throwing up a dud. I would not be overly surprised if Dalton threw 2 or 3 costly interceptions, especially when you look at his resume as a QB (not just in the playoffs but in this year as well). I definitely think this offense is more than capable of scoring more than 10 points, and if the D gets a few turnovers I would not be shocked for the upset to occur.

Packers over 49ers - Give me the home dogs in this one. While Rodgers wasn't nearly himself last week (with a bad redzone turnover early on and being somewhat afraid of being hit), I have a small feeling that the weather will get into the 49ers head at least a little. Kaepernick does seem to have the Packers number, but he is also incredibly inconsistent. Additionally for the Packers, they have Lacy (who should be good to go) to take some of the pressure off of Rodgers that they didn't really have in their other matchups with them. It really comes down to if you want the great coach/average QB or average coach/great QB. The weather makes me inclined to take the Packers by a FG.

NFC

Seahawks over Saints- There's a certain formula you need to beat the Seahawks on the road. You NEED to be able to play a defensive game to heat the Seahawks in Seattle. If you don't do that, then I don't think there's much of a chance that you win. The Saints can't do this, and I think the Seahawks win in similar fashion to how they beat them inthe regular season.

Panthers over 49ers- it's a tough one. Ithink 9ers definitely could win this game, but I'm gonna take the Panthers in a low scoring game.

AFC

Broncos over Chargers- I want to pick the Chargers, and I'm going against my gut on this one, but my brain tells me Broncos have to win this game. I'm not going to be surprised if the chargers win. I want them to even. Just so Tebow retires with more playoff wins as a bronco than Manning.

Colts over Patriots- This team steps up in big games. Theres no way to describe it, but they do. When they're faced against a top team, they play to their best, and it's a lot of fun watching them.

Great Wild Card round with 3 of the 4 games decided by 3 points or less. I correctly picked 3 out of 4 (I should have known Dalton and the Bengals would choke again). On to the Divisional Round:

NFC

Seattle vs New Orleans- Seahawks win here. Seattle is almost unbeatable at home and the Saints really struggle on the road. Marshawn Lynch will have a big game and wear down the Saints defense while the Seattle defense will continue where they left off in the regular season against Drew Brees.

Carolina vs San Francisco- I'm actually going to take the 49ers. Carolina is a very young team and I'm not sure they're ready for how intense the playoffs are. They have a great defense and shut down San Fran earlier this year but that's when the Niners were without Michael Crabtree and Vernon Davis left that game early with the concussion. Not to mention Steve Smith (if he plays) will not be at 100%.

AFC

Denver vs San Diego- The Chargers are playing some great football and this game will be competitive, however, I can't see Denver losing this one. Peyton is in the middle of the greatest season ever for a qb and this Broncos team seems more focused this year then last. Peyton will do what Andy Dalton couldn't do and that is take care of the football.

New England vs Indianapolis- The Colts are very lucky to have gotten the victory last week over KC and their luck (pun absolutely intended) stops here. New England doesn't lose games they get in control of early and I see that happening here. The Colts secondary was horrific last week and Brady will have a field day.

That sets up Conference Championship games of Seattle/San Francisco and Denver/New England.

Seattle over New Orleans: Really bad draw for the Saints, although I commend them for getting (what I believe) was their first on-the-road playoff victory. The Saints got beat by a 7-9 Seahawks team a few years ago in the playoffs and they've only gotten better since. I am pulling for the Saints, though.

San Francisco over Carolina: Kaepernick looked fan-fucking-tastic last night in Green Bay. San Francisco is no going into an environment that is nowhere near as hostile. The Panthers beat the 'Niners in the regular season, but they are definitely going down here. This is game whose outcome I am most confident about.

San Diego over Denver: I am not sure where I said it beforehand, but Peyton is going to choke and the Chargers are going to win in a close one. Denver is nothing more than a fantasy-league, regular season wonder team.

New England over Indianapolis: I hate both of these teams with a passion, but the hatred I feel for the Pats has more to do with how enviable they are as a franchise. The Colts, on the other hand, did nothing less than bomb one season to get their hands on the best QB prospect since their last number one pick. They are a franchise totally devoid of integrity with a spoiled, piece-of-shit owner. I wish them nothing less than a championship drought on the level of the Curse of the Bambino

Seattle vs New Orleans: The problem for New Orleans is that the Seattle secondary is great at man coverage. The New Orleans defense is okay, but Lynch is a beast and Wilson will manage the game enough to pull out the win.

Seattle 24 New Orleans 14

Carolina vs San Francisco: It's a tossup. I'm going to with the experience factor. This is Ron's and Cam's first rodeo. I just trust San Francisco.

Carolina 17 San Francisco 24

Denver vs San Diego: I don't trust Manning. I don't trust Denver's defense. Rivers and co. will pull off the upset.

Denver 28 San Diego 31

New England vs Indianapolis: Luck scares the shit out of me, but I trust NE's secondary to cover Hilton and limit his options. The Patriots also have various ways they can beat you. Going with Brady and Belichick.

New England 30 Indianapolis 14

Seahawks over Saints - From what the conditions sound like, it doesn't sound like it's going to be a good looking game on tap. Still, despite their win over the Eagles, it's tough to ignore the HFA Seattle has at Qwest Field and take the Saints on another road win.

Patriots over Colts - I think last week was the Colts Super Bowl of sorts and, while I don't expect a bunch of turnovers from the Colts again, I see the Patriots winning by 10 or so. As long as Hilton is shut down I wouldn't expect much from Indianapolis's offense.

49ers over Panthers - Smiths injury leaves Cam without many weapons. Kaepernick has picked it up on offense now that Crabtree has returned. I'd say it's a slugfest, first one to 20 wins. 20-16 ish.

Chargers over Broncos - Don't ask me why, I just have this feeling about this Chargers team. Rivers has played great and they will do a good job in playing keep away from Manning. I expect them to get a turnover or two in Denver territory and pull off the upset to continue their Cinderella run.

Saints at Seahawks

I'm going the easy route and saying Seattle. They beat them once, same field, a pumped up crowd. It's going to be tough for New Orleans. And now that they got Percy Harvin playing it's only going to make it more uphill for the already disadvantaged Saints. Harvin may not do much, but just having him there to drag out the secondary is going to be a huge help. It may be closer this time, but I think the Hawks got it.

Colts at Patriots

This is one that could go either way, but I want the Colts to win so I'm siding with them. They are hot as the dickens especially coming off of that big comeback a week ago, but they can't fall behind like that against New England because I can tell you Brady and Belichick will not let them come back. But they do need to worry about it being the other way around, because Brady has been the comeback kid this season. They're in their home stadium, and apparently Brady is 8-2 at home in the rain. But they're a damaged team with no strong tight ends and a developing receiving core. I think the Colts are going to ride on their high and get another close solid win.

49ers at Panthers

I'm thinking the Niners are going to keep going and get a win against Carolina this week. The Niners are one of those teams that shouldn't have to play on the road. If they were in another division they likely wouldn't be playing on the road this week. But none the less I don't think Carolina is going to be a problem. Cam Newton is playing in his first postseason game, and the Panthers are a team that hasn't seen something like this for awhile. Because of that I think this game is going to be similar to the GB game last week, it'll be close but the Niners will likely pull ahead by a single possession.

Chargers at Broncos

As much as I would love to see Big Peyton choke away another playoff game, I just don't think the Chargers are good enough to get him to do it. Had the Chiefs been playing then maybe, but I think Philly Rivers and the Chargers are going to get smoked by Manning and his stacked offense. The Chargers barely beat a bunch of backups in Week 17, and all they've proven last week is that Andy Dalton blows and the Bengals aren't playoff material. Up against the number one team in the AFC? There isn't a chance, Peyton will pick them apart and then hopefully have his chokefest next week in the conference game.

Patriots at Broncos

This game is going to be a blast to watch. It's got arguably the two best teams in the AFC this year going at it. Which is interesting because with all the Patriots had gone through in the offseason I had them going 10-6, shows that my opinion shouldn't be taken as seriously. And if you told me that Gronkowski would later be out with a torn up knee for the rest of the year I would have doubted New England further. Yet here they are.

Denver has one real tough field to play in. It is in my opinion, one of the most overpowered stadiums. Same goes with Coors Field as far as the MLB goes (It's like a home run derby every game). So for any team to go and play there is tough especially this time of year.

These two teams are actually very equal. New England is banged up, but they always manage to get it down. While Denver has home field and a tough offense.

Looking at things though...Denver came very close with San Diego. Makes me think that any other team and Peyton Manning would have been one and done in the playoffs once again.

That is why I think it's going to be a close game, but when it comes down to the end Manning will choke away the game like always, and Brady will go on to yet another Superbowl match.

49ers at Seahawks

This is the NFC Conference Game I've been hoping for since the beginning of the season. If anyone has a chance to beat the Seahawks at home it is the San Francisco 49ers. They know Seattle more than anyone, and it's going to show this Sunday.

I think both teams are going to be in the game up until the end, but I don't know Colin Kap has looked a little sloppy in the last couple games, and a sixth seed going to the Super Bowl is always a difficult thing to make happen. I think Seattle is going to take care of the 49ers once again this week, and pave a path for their second Super Bowl game and hopefully first win.

I went 4-0 this past week and I'm 7-1 overall in the playoffs with my predictions (Thanks Andy Dalton).

NFC

Seattle vs San Francisco- I've got the Seahawks. Seattle has only lost 1 home over the last two seasons and they have beaten the 49ers by a combined 55 points in their last two match ups in Seattle. This game will be more competitive then that but Seattle just has a little more talent and of course the home field advantage.

AFC

Denver vs New England- Again I'm going with the home team. I know the Patriots won in Denver in the regular season but that was a very sloppy game and I don't see this being a repeat. The Broncos left points on the board last week but still came away with the victory and I doubt they'll have back to back sub par performances. Brady and that New England run game will keep it close but fall short.

That gives us Seattle vs Denver in the Super Bowl, which happens to be what I predicted in the preseason.

Super Bowl XLVII: Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Broncos

So I went one for two for the last round getting Seattle right, but the New England and Denver game wrong. I underestimated the Broncos at home field, and the current weaknesses of the Patriots. Losing Aqib Talib in the first quarter of the game definitely did not help in containing the Broncos' passing attack.

Now it is Seattle vs Denver, clearly the two best teams of the 2013 NFL season, and both very deserving of being where they are at today. While going into the NFC Championship Game I had actually been rooting for the Seahawks, but it was clear I wasn't alone. The referees had made some very terrible calls in favor of Seattle. Calls that clearly screwed over San Francisco. When the 49ers stuck it out and stayed in the game I had actually wanted to see them overcome it. Especially after the bad no call with the Bowman turnover, and seeing Bowman basically die right there on the field. Prayers to him as I hope he recovers quickly throughout the offseason, but it looked like his leg was torn up pretty bad.

Now onto the game. It is a little early as the game won't be played for another two weeks, but I'm going to make my predictions anyway. I am actually a little worried with Seattle. Not only has Wilson looked a little cold this post season (Although he did seem to get back in form later in tonight's game), but the Seahawks are also an entirely different team when they're not playing in their home stadium. A completely different team. Yet none the less they still only lost two road games this season, and both of those games were by six points or less. If Wilson heats up again, and Lynch plays like the animal he is then their offense will be just as dominant as Team Peyton's. Not to mention that Percy Harvin will most definitely be cleared to play two weeks from now, and will play a huge factor in the game. If anyone can stop Manning and his team, it's Richard Sherman and the secondary he leads. Denver on the other hand is playing a team that is completely different than the two teams they've played in the rest of the postseason. Not to take away from New England specifically, but Seattle has the number one ranked defense in the league based on average yards per game and points allowed. While San Diego ranks 23rd based on average yards given up, and New England actually 26th. I will say that both the Chargers and Patriots did give up a lower amount of points compared to most of the league, they still do not compare to the Seattle Seahawks. Also keep in mind that New England's top corner Aqib Talib was knocked out of the game very early, making things even easier on Peyton when it came to picking apart the New England secondary.

One of the biggest things people like to rip on Peyton Manning about is playing in cold weather. It was 60 degrees in Denver today, so clearly we didn't get to see how cold weather would affect him against the Patriots. It was just a little chillier when they played against the sixth seed Chargers, and the Broncos had only won that game by a single possession. The projected game time temperature for Feb. 2 in Metlife? The upper 20s, with wind chills making it feel about ten degrees colder. According to an article I found written in November of 2013, Manning is 2-5 in weather below 30 degrees, with an average of 6.2 yards and a QB Rating of 76.7. So that isn't counting any of the games in the latter half of the season this year, but it does give a statistically good idea of how Manning has performed when the temperature drops that low.

I got red rep from saying this in my last prediction, and I'm likely going to get it again but I'll say it anyway. Peyton Manning is going to choke. He is playing the toughest secondary and pass rush in the league, and he's due for a couple interceptions after not throwing any against the Patriots. I think it'll be roughly close for the first three quarters, but midway through the fourth Seattle is going to pull away and win it by two scores. I'll say 24-14.

Super Bowl XLVII: Seattle Seahawks vs Denver Broncos

I went 2-0 in the Championship games bringing my playoff prediction record to 9-1. This Super Bowl on paper has the chance to be one of the best ever. These are clearly the two best teams in the NFL and they have been all year. At the beginning of the season in the official NFL thread I made my season predictions and had Seattle over Denver in the Super Bowl. I am going to stick with that prediction. However, with the way Denver's defense is playing and the way Manning is just on another universe, it would not surprise me at all to see the Broncos win. The key to this game will be the Seahawks getting consistent pressure on Manning and also playing keep away. Marshawn Lynch is in full beast mode and he needs at least 20 carries for the Seahawks to come out with a victory. The best way to stop a high octane offense is to keep them off the field as much as possible. It will be a close game but I'm going to predict 27-24 Seattle over Denver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back