New York Region, Toronto Subregion: First Round: (2) Undertaker vs. (31) Bob Holly

Who Wins This Match

• Undertaker

• Bob Holly

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The following contest is a first round match in the New York Region.

This match takes place in the Air Canada Center, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

the-air-canada-centre.jpg

#2 Undertaker

undertaker.jpg

Vs.

#31 Bob Holly

UepGw1vDKAZAE5R.jpg

This contest is one fall with a 20 minute time limit. The match will take place in a 16 x 16 ring with no ramp leading to it. Any traditional managers for either competitor will be allowed at ringside.

As for voting, vote for who you think would win this match based on the criteria you choose. Some suggestions would be (not limited to): in ring ability, overall skill, their level of influence at the highest point in their career, ability to connect with the crowd, experience in major matches or simply personal preference etc.

The most votes in the voting period wins and in the case of a tie, the most written votes wins. There is one written vote per user, meaning if a poster make ten posts saying Bret should win that will count as a single vote. In the event of a second tie, both men are ELIMINATED, no questions asked. Only winners advance.

Voting is open for four days and all posts must be non-spam.​

Oh good Lord, fucking Bob Holly is in this thing? If you want to see what failure in human form looks like, then look no further. Here's another example of a guy who got push after push after push and they all failed miserably because nobody cares about Bob fucking Holly.

Objectively, here's what the tale of the tape is. Undertaker- Multiple World Championship reigns, Wrestlemania Main Eventer, surefire Hall Of Famer. Bob Holly- Nothing.

Easy as pie.

Oh look another guy named Bob that has no chance at winning. This could be a Hardcore match (Holly's specialty) with Undertaker's hands tied behind his back and I still believe Taker would win easily. Holly could have controlled of the Urn and every member of the Holly family at ringside and Taker would still win easily. This match ends after a Tombstone at the 3 minute mark of the match.

Undertaker is looking at a 20-0 Wrestlermania winning streak in his career. He's got multiple title reigns, some of the most creative, compelling storylines in the history of the business, leader of multiple stables, and quite possibly a top legend, with a solid, locked place in the WWE Hall of Fame.

Up against Bob Holly.

Undertaker wins via Bob Holly running out of the ring, quitting the business, taking a plane back home, kicking open his door, hiding under his bed, and dying of hunger.

Lets honestly just take Takers gimmick out of the whole thing in this match. Lets go on pure ring ability for one, Taker in old age is still more agile, has more ring smarts, and strength than Bob Holly would ever have. Bob was known to be incredibly brutal and stiff with new talent, and just sort of looked out of place in the ring. Chance after chance the guy was pushed to the moon, and blew it. Now lets put the Gimmick back on, Undertaker was given a great one and took it to the max. His name is known all over the world, and when asked people for the most part know he's a wrestler. Who is Bob Holley outside of the wrestling world, A head scratch.

Oh come one! Bob Holly was decent... okay maybe not, but he had a great run while he was part of ECW. Obviously squash match, Taker beats him at 5 minutes top after being humiliated with all of his four finishers.

Undertaker is faster, stronger, meaner, and all around better than Holly. There is literally nothing Holly does better than Taker, except maybe act like an asshole backstage, and Taker is supposedly no slouch at that either.

Even if you're not voting on wrestling ability, it's pretty hard to imagine anything Holly has on Taker. Taker has a cooler gimmick, a more awesome entrance (arguably one of the best ever), gets more hot chicks, and is more of a bad ass in real life.

Taker wins this anyway you look at it and coasts into round 2.

Oh good Lord, fucking Bob Holly is in this thing? If you want to see what failure in human form looks like, then look no further. Here's another example of a guy who got push after push after push and they all failed miserably because nobody cares about Bob fucking Holly.

Objectively, here's what the tale of the tape is. Undertaker- Multiple World Championship reigns, Wrestlemania Main Eventer, surefire Hall Of Famer. Bob Holly- Nothing.

Easy as pie.

Well said, I couldnt have put it better myself. Bob Holly stuck around in WWE for so fucking long without EVER being relevant, partcularly over or actually meaning a damm thing. He is also supposed to be a fucking dick outside of the ring too, so yet another reason to dislike the guy. How did he remain in WWE so long, seriously???!!

Undertaker's entrance lasts longer than this match. Holly hits his one good move, the dropkick and Taker doesn't even flinch then just destroys Bob.

Chokeslam, Last Ride, Tomstone one after the other then puts Holly in a casket and pushes him out onto a busy road.

Bye bye Bob

Damnit, I love Bob Holly. I've been waiting around since Night of Champions back in June of 2008 for Holly to come back and take Cody Rhodes apart. Oh well.

This ties Orton and Eric Young for easiest first round victory. As much as I like Holly, Taker is Taker, and he isn't losing to anyone in the first round of any tournament, period. Tombstone after 5 minutes of total Taker domination.

bell rings.... holly goes for a chops on taker, irish whips him into a dropkick, tries the 'alabama slam' & gets locked in the hells gate. tap tap tap. no tombstone needed. taker goes to the back for a sandwich. holly limps home to go change a 'spark plug' lol.

Why is there always one or two stupid, dipshits that vote for the longshot in these polls when they know they don't stand a chance? Does it make you feel good to go against the grain?

So unless Undertaker broke all of his bones and a gun was held to his head, I can't see a way that he could lose here. Bob Holly was always a great wrestler but the Undertaker is a former winner of this tournament for a reason: He's one of the best that ever worked in this profession.

Taker all the way. And fuck you to the moron that voted for Holly.

Undertaker's resume speaks for itself:

7x World Champion
Undefeated on the Granddaddy of them All
Beat Hulk Hogan in his prime, and again after his prime
Introduced Hell in a Cell, a historic torture cage match
Made many Historical feuds

Bob Holly is trash, how is he employed for over 15 years and never amounted to anything other than a crap Hardcore title run from Al Snow? Even in the Attitude era he was trash, so I highly doubt he can go over the Deadman/American Badass/Mean Mark Callous in any way, shape, or form.

Taker goes chokeslam, Tombstone, buried...

My vote: Undertaker

I simply cannot imagine anyone selecting Bob Holly to go over the legendary Undertaker. I always thought Holly was actually pretty decent, and a tough SOB. But they don't call Taker the Phenom for nothing. I see a reasonably physical affair here, with Holly holding his own for a little while, but in the end, he will be the recipient of the devastating Tombstone Piledriver, and it's lights out for Thurman "Sparky" Plugg.

Normally in these sorts of matches you can say one thing that the shit guy does better than the good one, e.g. "Grandmaster Sexay is faster than Hulk Hogan". I don't think that's the case here. Taker bests Holly in every single aspect of professional wrestling, and I imagine that Holly would do well to last 5 minutes in what would essentially be a Smackdown squash match.

Damn, talk about a squash match. The Undertaker is so far out of Bob Holly's league that it's almost sadistic to put them in a match. Taker would absolutely slaughter Bob Holly and there's just no other way to look at it. What's Bob Holly ever done in his career that even remotely, I mean even the slightest bit, compares to the legendary career, feuds and matches The Undertaker has had?

Taker wins here in a 2 minute squash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back