New Tag Teams

TheAbsolute1

Fuck Rep
With the WWE upping the ante on the Tag Team Division, who are some superstars you would like you see team up?

Personally I think this is a good chance for Chavo to move up from Superstars and find a partner, there isn't anyone on Smackdown that i can see him pairing with but RAW's Primo Colon would be a great partner for Chavo. I can see it now, The Latin Puerto Rican Exchange.

Personally, I don't see WWE ripping off TNA's old tag team. I'm starting to like Drew and Cody. Hart Dynasty is a bit boring, but good at wrestling. I personally think this is a great chance to team up people who are underrated. Evan Bourne needs another tag team partner (Maybe Toshi Yatsu). John Morrsion should be main eventer right now so I shouldn`t mention him. I want Primo to team with anyone, (Carlito didn`t work out). Chavo is good but old. Jack swagger needs to be in a stable. He`s going nowhere right now. Christian and MVP deserves more then another tag team run. So thats all I can think of.

I know it wont happen and I hope to god it never does, but Edge and Rider.
After all this gm stuff anyway.

I can just see it, Rider annoys him about teaming up to the point that Edge does it to get him off his back and succeeds.

Once again, I hope this never happens.

i think that when this whole nexus angle is over, put bourne and gabriel toghether. they are the only 2 good highflyers anymore and i think they would do good together.

big show and rey mysterio. both are faces on smackdown and the ME there is kinda full so put them together.

I think the tag team division is very good right now in WWE because they are finally pushing the division again. I mean you have:
1. The Dudebusters
2. The Gate Crashers
3. McIntyre and Rhodes (C)
4. Santino and Koslov
5. The Usos
6. Mercury and Gallows SES (Joey is injured)
7. The Hart Dynasty

I think all you need is one more really good face tag team. And that one face tag team should be Gabriel and Bourne when the Nexus does end in Oct. according to rumors. I think this team would bring back that tag team excitement that we have been missing all these years and wouldn't want to see a Shooting Star Press and 450 performed at the same time? If Gabriel and Bourne become a tag team then the WWE has totally revived the tag team division and can pick up where it left off over 5 years ago.

I think the next season of NXT should focus on Tag Team Wrestling. They could crank out 2 or 3 awesome new tag teams that are actually tag teams, not just singles wrestlers put together and then there would be some actual competition for the belts. Remember the TLC matches between Edge&Christian, Hardys and 3D, those were awesome, and they made the belts worth something because they were seriously sought-after. The new tag team belts are freaking awesome, I hope WWE has better plans for them besides just giving them back to the Harts later on this year....because that would be less than awesome.

I don't see McIntyre and Rhodes being a tag team for long. They seem like one of those tag teams where in the end someone beats up their partner for not being able to do their part and one of them goes face and the other becomes a huge heat. Who knows though, this was the outcome of Miz and Morrison but they lasted pretty long.

Even though they are main eventers, I would still like to see John Cena and Randy Orton as a team, they could be the next d-generation

Im not sure I can see them as degenerates at this point of their careers.
Maybe a few years back when cena had his rap gimmick and orton was out partying in evolution. Not not now. Besides, it's the pg era. Not much they could do.

It could happen though. If I remember right, they did team cena up with hbk and later on with batista and both teams won the tittle. Even if it was for a brief period.

or they could push shad gaspard and ezekiel jackson in like a black power angle?both superstars are mad about lack of title shots or wins in title matches and jacksons mad about winning ecw title and then having it stripped and retired.also could try alberto del rio teamed up with either chavo or primo in a man servant role?

does anyone else think they should move up bret dibiase from fcw and team him with his brother ted or joe hening?maybe even raid ring of honor and bring in the briscoes they are good and they are established.

I think Ryder needs somebody, maybe Chris Masters (he's better as a heel). I think it would be pretty good to have Ryder and Masters, neither of them are doing much and both are pretty talented.

Mark Henry and Dibiase, I think this could work. But maybe more as Henry being a bodyguard but they could still be a tag team, again a big man with a median guy (I really like those sort of teams).

I don't think there needs to be anymore teams because we have a few already.

I like the idea of Rider and Master as a heel tag team because i think the E' could do with one more poweful tag team, whether it be heel or face.

The Shad/Ezekiel combo would be a good team. Neither are ready for a singles career so stick them together as a powerhouse team. An odd idea here but maybe Zack Ryder & Darren Young as a team. They do have a similar style type gimmick. 2 douches who think they are hot flashy homeboys. Primo/Chavo in some type of spanish team, maybe add Alberto Del Rio as their stable master. Slater/Gabriel should be Nexus' tag group out of their faction.

IMO Kaval could benefit greatly from bieng put in a team. he could team with almost anyone (Bourne, Primo, tatsu, Chavo etc.) and put them and himself over. he could use his "guaranteed title shot" on the tag belts and have a huge run.

IMO Kaval could benefit greatly from bieng put in a team. he could team with almost anyone (Bourne, Primo, tatsu, Chavo etc.) and put them and himself over. he could use his "guaranteed title shot" on the tag belts and have a huge run.

Great observation though Kaval will do excellent on a team, he doesn't have the fan base to go for the IC yet but the Tag Team division is a whole different story.

I so can not take credit for this suggestion but I saw this on another thread but I thought it would be a great team MVP & JTG. Their characters are nearly the same and I see great potential and entertainment value with them, plus they have prior experience as partners together.

Yoshi and Kaval push them on smackdown they also can bring that face paced wrestling style. And we could get an awesome head kick team finisher.

Gabieral and Bourne, I honestly feel they would be the best in ring tag team in the world over the MCMG. The combinations of their styles is very unique, since Gabieral is a stronger Evan Bourne.

Mark Henry and Ted would be good to see

I so can not take credit for this suggestion but I saw this on another thread but I thought it would be a great team MVP & JTG. Their characters are nearly the same and I see great potential and entertainment value with them, plus they have prior experience as partners together.

They teamed up recently to job for Hawk & The Archer. They do to much stupid dancing around in the ring. They give a terrible name for black wrestlers making us seem like ghetto ******s, I'd do a much better job than those two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back