New Tag Teams?

WWE doesn't need new tag teams, it needs it's old ones. Christian/Edge for one should come back. Carlito/Primo would at least make Carlito stop looking like a joke. Hell, even the little kid deep down wants to see the Brothers of Destruction again, not necessarily gunning for a title, but I sure do miss watching those two destroy opponents together.

The Tag Team division is looking weak with just one real tag team in there (in my own opinion), that being the Hart Dynasty. I've always seen both ShoMiz as a ridiculous, baseless tag team. Sure, it helps build up the Miz but their reign really needs to end. The funny thing is there are old tag teams that would revive the tag team division instantly but it's probably not going to happen.

For the record, while I did enjoy John Morrison and R-Truth in their tag team, I don't think they should stay together.

hmmm a new tag team. oh the possibilities.

Kofi Kingston and John Morrison - these are two guys who have all-around ability but still have some high-flyer in them. i think they would look wierd together at first but maybe kofi could make his attire to be a fused rainbow like morrisons entrance colors and pyro.

The Miz and CM Punk - 5 words sum this team up. "they are better than you." both heels are money on the mic and money in the ring, this team would sell out arenas if they were in the only match on the card. i love both of these guys and just THINK of how amazing their promos would be

R-Truth and Shad Gaspard. im not serious at all with this team. the only reason i list them is a desperation that maybe they will team together on superstars so that i can get them both off smackdown. hey R-Truth, whats up? nobody gives a f*ck get off my tv.

Yeah. Pretty interesting to think about. If we are matching up Drew McIntyre why not put him with Wade Barrett when NXT is done? You have the whole british thing and they are both big, athletic performers. Also, if Shad didn't have the whole "It's MY time!" thing going you could of had him drop the smaller JTG and form up with Ezekial Jackson, saying he is upgrading to a worthy partner. They would just destroy people and be an awesome heel team.

I was hoping that CrimeTime win the tag belts and form a 3-man stable with Cena, The Chain Gang.... lol.

I was reading that the Fortunate Sons will be rising to the main shows soon, and Ted Dibiase is also looking for a "bodyguard" of sorts. For SES, Luke Gallows and the new guy can most probably challenge for the tag gold while CM Punk is tossed back into the champ scene.

Drew + Sheamus + William Regal sounds awesome too, maybe adding in Wade Barrett... I know, its a overseas group again, but that's what viewers want.

But back to your point about Bourne. Why not put him in a tag team? The Tag Team Division is lacking and he has nothing to do but has a lot of talent. That's why it makes sense.

that is exactly why people are constantly shitting on the division, because they put randoms together, do you think people would aprove of a tatsu bourne combo? fuck no. R-Truth and Morrison have talent and they were going nowhere so they were put in a tag team, what did we do, shit on it. I think a good team would be... a team that has been wrestling together and isnt just a random pairing.
PS Bourne doesn't really have that much talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back