New faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmiller9291

Getting Noticed By Management
if you could make a new faction who would be in it? for me it would be:

Edge/Nitro/2 guys from spirit squad who are the tag champs. idealy i'd figure lita breaks away from edge to start having matches again(she had a while ago with torrie so maybe) and let melina be the women/manager of the group. also this is depending on the rumor of the spirit squad splitting up

i wouldnt have a faction cuz ever since the downfall of the original DX and the minisrty all factions fail terribly

it was alright but seriously it was just another reason to give the titles to heels

I thought the whole "McMahonism" was going to be a stable back in April; consisting of: the Spirit Squad, Umaga, and Shelton Benjamin? Remember they all asked McMahon for a favor or something like that? I thought that was a stable in the making and possibly turn Cena heel and make him the leader, similiar to the Rock while he was in the Corporation.

Yeah I thought it would be Mcmahonism vs. D-X with X pac returning and the three of them against mcmahonism...But then spoilers sed it would only be HBK and HHH...and mcmahonism died...

I would have Edge as the leader, and then have shelton, and some other tag team

Corporation
Orton, Nitro, Masters, Fake Kane, Stryker,Kenny and Umaga

DX
HHH, HBK, WGTT, Carlito and Harry Smith

Smackdown
Ministry
Taker, Kane, Hardyz, Mercury, Viscera and Helms

Evolution
Batista, Lashley, Kennedy, Birchill, London and Kendrick

They should bring back evolution with Orton as leader, Johnny and Mikey as a tag team and Nitro as the Ic man on the group, melina being the diva part obv. They could feud with DX which shud be HHH, HBK, Carlito and Kenny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back