Unforgiven Predictions

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
With 7 matches confirmed for the card I think it's finished. Who do you think the winners will be?

WWE Championship/T.L.C. Match

Edge vs. John Cena

Intercontinental Title Match

Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy

Womens Title Match

Lita vs. Trish Stratus

Tag Team Title Match

Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders

3 On 2 Handicap/Hell In A Cell Match

Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show
vs. D-Generation X

Randy Orton vs. Carlito

Kane vs Umaga

Edge vs. John Cena - There's a Cage match scheduled later down the road on Raw for Cena vs. Edge, so Cena wins. :(

Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy*

Womens Title Match

Lita* vs. Trish Stratus -> Trish is leaving the WWE.

Tag Team Title Match

Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders*

Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show vs. D-Generation X*

Randy Orton vs. Carlito*

Kane vs. Umaga - Kane comes out ontop of the whole feud so.. Umaga wins this one match. :)

I still think thier will be one ,ore math with masters somehow.... but anyway my picks are as follows

Edge VS. Cena..... Cena winning by DQ.. and staying on raw by Tech

Nirto VS. Jeff....... Jeff

Lita VS. Trish.... Trish

Spirt Squad VS. Highlanders..... Highlanders(Which would start the break up of the Spirt Squad)

Vince&Shane7 bIG Show VS. Dx..... Vince and Shane...(Unless Dx has help somehow.. but this should be end of DX)

Randy VS. Carlto.... Carlto(Start building him up to a big time player)

Kane VS. Umaga..... Umaga (by DQ).. But I would not put in past WWE to have taker show up mb start to bring back B.O.D...

What you guys think

I wish they'd bring back the Brothers of Destruction. Everything is lined up for that, clues have been released accidentaly and it's both their final years in wrestling.

Kane VS. Umaga..... Umaga (by DQ).. But I would not put in past WWE to have taker show up mb start to bring back B.O.D...

night_angel said:
I still think thier will be one ,ore math with masters somehow.... but anyway my picks are as follows

Edge VS. Cena..... Cena winning by DQ.. and staying on raw by Tech

Nirto VS. Jeff....... Jeff

Lita VS. Trish.... Trish

Spirt Squad VS. Highlanders..... Highlanders(Which would start the break up of the Spirt Squad)

Vince&Shane7 bIG Show VS. Dx..... Vince and Shane...(Unless Dx has help somehow.. but this should be end of DX)

Randy VS. Carlto.... Carlto(Start building him up to a big time player)

What you guys think

How could Cena win by DQ?

oh yeah my bad thier is no Dq in a ladder match.. I ment to say thier is possiable since Lita might be leaving in Nov... she can screw Edge out title.. that be interesting

night_angel, are you following raw or did your brain went to sleep for a moment? lol.....cena cant win by DQ because its gonna be a TLC match.......as for my predictions......

winners:

edge - i really think lita should stop fucking interferrring in matches because it makes edge look like a pussyboy, but thats whats gonna happen for the fourteenth billionth time. either she helps edge or she fucks up and edge and lita will split. one way or another, she'll be involved.

nitro - i like jeff but nitro should win this one.

highlanders - i fucking HATE the spirit squad gimmick on raw, they should move to smackdown where they belong.

DX - vince should have something planned but i still think DX will win.

orton - i like carlito too but orton is just too damn slick......lol.

kane - the best part of umaga is his manager......lol.

this should be a very good show because its in my hometown, toronto......they always do something great when raw comes here:D

seeweed.. if you read my post be4 urs you will see I said my bad about the whole cena winning by dq... I was thinking bout two differnt things at once.. I know he cant win by DQ... so that why I went on to saying since thier is a chance of Lita leaving in Nov... something might happen when she screws edge out title somehow.. or something

I also agree get writh of Lita.. she needs to go.. lets see what edge can do on his owen,, if he can still hang with the big boys

yeah i know, i was typing out my predictions when you posted your mishap.....sorry about that....

Edge vs. Cena Hopefully Edge wins.

Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy....... Jeff Hardy deserves the IC title more than Nitro

Lita vs. Trish.... Trish

Spirt Squad vs. Highlanders..... Highlanders

The McMahons & Big Show vs. DX I hope DX wins, there wouldnt be any point in them putting Vince over at his age....i think its just to get DX over

Orton vs. Carlito.... Carlito i hope, but i think Orton will win

Kane vs. Umaga.....With a bit of luck, Kane will win! lol i dont c that happening tho.. :(

Edge vs. John Cena-cean cause they cant just let edge smack his dad then make him loose in his his tometown and i dnt wana see cena on sm though a cena taker fued would be nice

Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy-Jeff casue he getting big push

Womens Title Match

Lita vs. Trish Stratus- lita casue trish is leaveing and she cant keep belt

Tag Team Title Match

Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders-highlanders spirt squad is dumb

3 On 2 Handicap/Hell In A Cell Match- i think mchmans but id liek to see dx win

Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show vs. D-Generation X

Randy Orton vs. Carlito-carlito

Kane vs Umaga-umaga by dq but kane is goan beat him badly tho

yea but what else is there for taker to do king booker fued?

Cena VS. Edge... Edge wins...(we all know Cena ganna losse.. why else would thta contract be made.. to hype the match.. well yea..but if that was only reason to hype the match than it would been loser goes to SD... Plus KK from SD wants to come to raw. So wil he be replacing Cena.. but it not to after No Mercy)

Hardy VS Nitro.. Hardy

Carlto VS Orton.. Carlto.. time for him to get a push

DX VS. Mchmans.. DX.. (B/c some will will interfer..like Folely to start his fued with Vince)

Highlander VS. SS... Hightlanders(It time for end of SS)

Trish VS. Lita... Trish(she leaving with belt like she deserves to)

Kane VS. Umaga... Kane

edge
jeff
kane
trish
highlanders
DX
HBK will get thrown off the cell mick foley is gonna attack vince HHH is gonna hit bigshow with the hammer than pin him
there is a posability that this match might not be a 3on2 handicap match DX could bring in some wrestlers

Cena VS. Edge cena will obviously go to smackdown because they need him

Hardy VS Nitro nitro needs to loose it hardy isa better hamp

Carlto VS Orton Carlto has been theu nder dog past few weeks

DX VS. Mcman dno really hear dx gonna break up but dno because of this nwo rumour but i can see dx winning

Highlander VS. Spirit Squad because spirit squad are ognna loose it and u can easily tell higlanders will win it anyway

Trish VS. Lita no doubt edge will be involved and carlito will be stopped by randy orton i guess.

Kane VS. Umaga

unforgiven is going to be poor john cena must come smackdown!

I really want this to happen but it probly wont. I really want Lita to do a run in and help jeff hardy and rejoin him and i would have a nerd-gasm.
My picks
John Cena (i think i saw him winning this somewhere, not 100% sure)
Nitro (from help from Melina) DQ at 4 to 1 odds
Lita (Trish cant take the belt, UNLESS SHE RETURNS!!!!!)
Highlanders (maybe with the spirit squad breaking up)
The mcMahons w/ big show. Real suck match i predict 7 to 1 odds
Randy Orton. I think this is gonna be a good back and forth match.
Kane (Umaga probly hurts himself)

I will practiacally turn off my PPV box once i see the IC title match becuase who the hell wants to see Sow and that overgrown %@%$## will the 61 year who makes grown men kiss his @#$ and i fat giant who can see his own legs withou bending over and DX shouldnt have to face show and the mcmahons instead DX (if the "strong" rumors are true" should be facing nWo now or Vince shoudld have already brought them back

Edge-Cena is needed on smackdown
Lita-Trish is leaving she cannot have the title
Highlanders-Spirt squad sucks
Jeff-He just returned This is gunnna help put him over
DX-They will win and i believe Vince will be so pissed he brings in nWo To help take down DX
Carlito-probably will be a nice solid rivalry in middle card
Umaga-he will most liekly win Via DQ but get his ass handed to him

Edge vs. John Cena (cena wins basically because he did the job in his hometown so basically edge will have to return the favor, also cena is still scheduled for raw events in the future)

Johnny Nitro vs. Jeff Hardy (i love jeff hardy, it's great to see him come back to wwe. really i don't care who wins, it's a crappy match anyway because hardy has way more experience plus not too big of a build up to the rivalry)

Womens Title Match

Lita vs. Trish Stratus (it's more respectful in wrestling to go out on your back)

Tag Team Title Match

Spirit Squad vs. The Highlanders (spirit squad has been announced that they're going to break up anyway. i assume now would be a good time.)

Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon & Big Show
vs. D-Generation X (dx might be showing more power, but i think that dx will lose to even everything up)

Singles Match
Randy Orton vs. Carlito (this is another crappy match due to the lack of the rivalry. i see carlito winning because i think he needs the win, he hasn't done anything too memorable lately.)

Singles Match
Kane vs Umaga (as much as i love kane. i feel that he will be the awesome guy he is and put umaga over.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back